Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 16th May - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Lovely post Shalini...Shrush and you are awesome writer...kudos to you both...πŸ‘

Kesar rocked todays episode...it was absolutely dreaming episode for me.😳😍

Poor Chudail ...will get a high voltage shock today...

finally somebody read my name and not assume it was srush!!! hahaha!! it was kinda funny how many people missed that out!!! LOL!!

oh yea... chudail ki bachhi is gonna scream , "arrey baap rey" and die today! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I finally watched it!!! *dinchak*

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Thank God Rumi you told Shalu..she is mad at me since yesterday for taking away the credits of the post written by herπŸ˜† hey! i'm not mad okay! in fact its kinda funny and complimentary! like you know... its fun! its cool! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
And I dont think the Chudail is going to get shock...Gulaal is going to make sure that the chunni reaches her..the balidaan ki murtiπŸ˜† ...My prediction..let us see if goes right or wrong...πŸ˜† omg. yea... big possibility of that!!! NOOO!!!

Hey Raam!! spamming your own thread!!! Bhagwan bachaye mujhe meri partner se..Besharam chuhiya with Cat like traitsπŸ˜›

😳 i'm so cute right? πŸ˜†

Thank God Rumi you told Shalu..she is mad at me since yesterday for taking away the credits of the post written by herπŸ˜†

🀣

And I dont think the Chudail is going to get shock...Gulaal is going to make sure that the chunni reaches her..the balidaan ki murtiπŸ˜† ...My prediction..let us see if goes right or wrong...πŸ˜†

You are right...all the leads are balidaan ki murti..they have a secret competition...who is the biggest balidaan kannya...😑

BTW its chunni or chundi???πŸ˜•

Originally posted by shalini92

finally somebody read my name and not assume it was srush!!! hahaha!! it was kinda funny how many people missed that out!!! LOL!!
See I saw your name without specks...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oh yea... chudail ki bachhi is gonna scream , "arrey baap rey" and die today! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
🀣
Originally posted by -Rumi-

its a chunari... you know... dhupatta...

*sings that kareena kapoor song* 

dhupatta mera! haan rang deeey dhupatta mera! 

Originally posted by shalini92

its a chunari... you know... dhupatta...

*sings that kareena kapoor song* 

dhupatta mera! haan rang deeey dhupatta mera! 

Thanks why I was asking...though my Hindi is not so good but I got confused.πŸ˜›

BTW in Bengali Chunni is the feminine of Chor...πŸ˜†

My dear BBR...Chunni ...Chundi...is all the same in hindi and punjabi..chundari is in some north Indian Language...and in Gujarati it is Chudadi...and in some other hindi it is Chunnar... It is all the same...
And my dear BC...aka besharam Chuhiya ala Besharam Cat...πŸ˜› songs also use chunariya and other forms just to rhyme...πŸ˜›
And Azy...ya we got it that you saw itπŸ˜›

My dear BBR...Chunni ...Chundi...is all the same in hindi and punjabi..chundari is in some north Indian Language...and in Gujarati it is Chudadi...and in some other hindi it is Chunnar... It is all the same...
And my dear BC...aka besharam Chuhiya ala Besharam Cat...πŸ˜› songs also use chunariya and other forms just to rhyme...πŸ˜›
And Azy...ya we got it that you saw itπŸ˜›

Sorry yaar...my Hindi is not so good...Punjabi, Gujarati toh pucho hi maat..😭