Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Blah! i was looking for a new post! πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Res...Azy this was my res threadπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Okie...So me here pardner...had been waiting eagerlyπŸ˜›
I think he stuffed his ears with one kilo of cotton...to avoid hearing Talli bakwaas...I swear she cried like she was bitten by a snake or somethingπŸ˜† Wish it would have been so...
she's so bloody annoying... i wanted to pull her hair out... you know, before yesterday i was kind of neutral but now i am starting to empathize with the other members on this forum!πŸ˜†
That chunni was so going to Gulaal's the moment Kesar saw it...It was Kesar color too😳 i wish it was blueee!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
and the Kesar's room scene...the way he snatched it from Gulaal's hand ..he was so riled up on that letter..he was not meeting her eyes..and when he did...oh boy oh boy!!!! you could see the pain, the hurt, the love the absolute helplessness and inevitability of it all...Kesar's hurt spilling in his tears...the red eyes and eyes brimming with tears...and the way he tried to control his expressions and the cry...owww...Shalu hat bich mein se... I wnat to give him a big hug...awww the bacha is so lost ... excuse moi! you're the one who is coming in between two lovers... humare pyaar ki kahani aane wale kal mein bhi... mein bhi... FAMOUS... rahegi... πŸ˜† sorry, my hindi failed me this time...
But I loved it...how he forgot everything...every other hurt that the revelation had given him, that his family was away from him, that his brother was killed and that he was not a part of that secret...all he remembered was that she had kept him away...awww...me all crying wying😭...fantooo post re Partner,,,,,,πŸ‘ even i was crying... i was like, "you could have come and stayed at my place for all i know! its a win-win situation! i would have helped you get over her and i would have been on cloud nine!"😳

See this is what I am talking about..him controlling his tears😭 i love him to bits! πŸ˜³

Finally Gulaal realizing the obviousπŸ˜† no... she kinda teared up after hearing what he said... i think she realised exactly how much he was hurting... πŸ˜­πŸ˜Š

and the best blah! he looks so cute when he bites his lips...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i wish i was the one doing that deed... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shalini92

Blah! i was looking for a new post! πŸ₯±arre bewakufaa...the purpose of reserving is that I can come and edit and the post stays on the first pageπŸ˜†

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pettu [raj] I c u r like, y no comments?😳

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Pettu [raj] I c u r like, y no comments?😳

that is what I asked her through pmπŸ˜† how did she land up here?? you told her???πŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

that is what I asked her through pmπŸ˜† how did she land up here?? you told her???πŸ˜†

No! I didn't and me too surprised to c her here!!πŸ˜†

sharneil92 thumbnail
I LOVE GLEE!❀️

can't wait for the funeral episode!!!

okay, this is random people, but wth! i created this thread to spam like nobody's business!πŸ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely post Shalini...Shrush and you are awesome writer...kudos to you both...πŸ‘

Kesar rocked todays episode...it was absolutely dreaming episode for me.😳😍

Poor Chudail ...will get a high voltage shock today...

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Lovely post Shalini...Shrush and you are awesome writer...kudos to you both...πŸ‘

Kesar rocked todays episode...it was absolutely dreaming episode for me.😳😍

Poor Chudail ...will get a high voltage shock today...

Thank God Rumi you told Shalu..she is mad at me since yesterday for taking away the credits of the post written by herπŸ˜†
And I dont think the Chudail is going to get shock...Gulaal is going to make sure that the chunni reaches her..the balidaan ki murtiπŸ˜† ...My prediction..let us see if goes right or wrong...πŸ˜†

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

I LOVE GLEE!❀️

can't wait for the funeral episode!!!

okay, this is random people, but wth! i created this thread to spam like nobody's business!πŸ˜†

Hey Raam!! spamming your own thread!!! Bhagwan bachaye mujhe meri partner se..Besharam chuhiya with Cat like traitsπŸ˜›