Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monigod

By the way...amazing post...loved today's episode, and your analysis of all the Kesar scenes...don't kill me, but I'm soo in love with him too❀️😳 Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...looking forward to Gulaal's reaction to her "special gift" from KesudaπŸ˜‰

HAHAHAHA! everybody seems to be aware of my "possessiveness" for him and seem to be very scared of me! hahahhaha! so cute! me too, can't wait for tomorrow!!! πŸ˜³
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shalini92

HAHAHAHA! everybody seems to be aware of my "possessiveness" for him and seem to be very scared of me! hahahhaha! so cute! me too, can't wait for tomorrow!!! πŸ˜³

LOL everybody needs to be blind dumb and deaf not to realize your 'posessiveness' for NeilπŸ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

LOL everybody needs to be blind dumb and deaf not to realize your 'posessiveness' for NeilπŸ˜†

true that! πŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Mine :)

Nice post dear 😳
Gosh !!! u r sooo funny!!!
Cheeks thing was *ROFL*🀣 could not stop laughing!🀣
 and the smiley  u put their! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taali is getting in to all's nerves !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Will comment more after watching the epi πŸ˜‰

funny? haha! that's srush's influence and support! HAHAHA!πŸ˜†
yea.. talli sucks man...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

can't wait for your input now! πŸ˜³
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hello miss

shrush next time post banana to shalini ko mat dikhana write it secretly  ...ok so coming to my ( read aloud ) kesar ...oh man he was fantablous today ! i thought i could never witness par execellence complaint scene like devdas and paro...where paro complaint that devdas never remembered her ! but nooo this boy made me forgot my favourite scene ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...kesar's eyes were so expressive it had pain revereance anger love affection tear loniliness ...every possible  emotions that a man has for a women were there in his deep intense eyes ...wow such a flawless performance ...i was speechless NEIL u deserve a (shalini u may go green )
gulaal i wonder how did u keep away this lovely boy from urself ...on the contrary how will u keep away urself from his love his passion his affection his emotions ...fastens your seat belt buddy
btw paro use to read devdas's letter 5 times a day and read 180250 times in 10 years but our kesar reads his letter 5 times a hour so me wondering how many times he had read it ( someone can do the previlege if she wish) anyways

before i leave i should mention our lady devdas isnt dumb either ...kesar has arrived a month ago and he has always maintained a reasonable distance from gulaal ( at times he cant ) he has not allowed gulaal to enter his room...but still ladies knows the difference between this kesar and young kesar's handwriting * cough cough*

and plz anyone give the address of the decision maker i still wanna
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Moni where me and Azy are ...Daya and viji are going to be mentioned..we are the foursome naπŸ˜†

Dekh Dekh...Mein Aa Gai πŸ˜†
Daya is here...haha on a thread that i dunno head or tail of the show 😳
haha am getting famous here ...if monica didnt point it out i would've never knownπŸ˜†

@Shalini great post  πŸ˜ƒ

monigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

haha am getting famous here ...if monica didnt point it out i would've never knownπŸ˜†

LMAO...Daya...Welcome Meri JaanπŸ€— 
But you think Kesar is CUTE...so that's good enoughπŸ˜‰...you don't need to know anything else to be here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arti07

What decision maker??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

ah, thank you thank you! *takes a bow* πŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

hello miss

shrush next time post banana to shalini ko mat dikhana write it secretly   hey, why does everybody seem to think that srush wrote the post? I WROTE THE POST! *indignant expression* i wrote the pooost!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...ok so coming to my ( read aloud ) kesar yay! srush, you can now compete with her! she's officially out of my game now!! muahahahah!...oh man he was fantablous today ! i thought i could never witness par execellence complaint scene like devdas and paro...where paro complaint that devdas never remembered her ! but nooo this boy made me forgot my favourite scene ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...kesar's eyes were so expressive it had pain revereance anger love affection tear loniliness ...every possible  emotions that a man has for a women were there in his deep intense eyes ...wow such a flawless performance ...i was speechless NEIL u deserve a  yea, i already gave him that before you came online! (btw, you came so late!!! why??? you planning to ditch us here issit? huh? huh? huh? πŸ˜†)(shalini u may go green )
gulaal i wonder how did u keep away this lovely boy from urself ...on the contrary how will u keep away urself from his love his passion his affection his emotions ...fastens your seat belt buddy
btw paro use to read devdas's letter 5 times a day and read 180250 times in 10 years but our kesar reads his letter 5 times a hour so me wondering how many times he had read it ( someone can do the previlege if she wish) anyways

before i leave i should mention our lady devdas isnt dumb either ...kesar has arrived a month ago and he has always maintained a reasonable distance from gulaal ( at times he cant ) he has not allowed gulaal to enter his room...but still ladies knows the difference between this kesar and young kesar's handwriting * cough cough* i know... this woman seems a bit suspicious to me... stalker! *cough* *cough* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's so funny! I'M saying that she is a STALKER! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

who decision maker??πŸ˜•