Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Theiva,

Lavanya unake venum, I wonder how GW gonna welcome you?? Thangga thattil ?? 😊

Appada finally our hero is going to work! hopefully no more problems at the new working place. 😕

Syamala is so nice to help Thuls, I like her. Anand unake villie un wife thaan 😆

Anand getting promotion is really too much athuvum orru rowdy recommend pandrathu rombe overa irukke.

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update.

Anand's FIL told his dad, 'I will punish anyone who is a traitor to Thulasi.' How will it be when the Ganja head learns that Anand is a traitor to Thulasi. Anand will need an ambulance after being 'treated' by his FIL.

An advice to Anand's dad: Always keep some distance from your sambandhi when talking to him or you will get hurt.

Yesterday's dialog between TA and T showed love again blossoming between them.

Both Laavanya and Nitish showed they are really immature. Laavanya has to learn to take responsibilities. May be one can say her MIL is an angry person but Laavanya has to understand that she has a good FIL who will take care of her. (Something Sudha and Thulasi lack dealing with their gutter MIL!) Is Thulasi going to advise her? One thing about laavanya is she is always a complain queen whom only her gutter mom is going to listen.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks theiva for the nice detailed episode, felt like seeing the episode all over again!!!

nice beginning...S & T meeting, and was really irritated with Lav today... she really needs a bib bib aapu... good of periappa to say that she needs to change... where one side we have a dil like T, we hv a nice contrast like Lav n her MIL and on the other side S n Anand's mother... great  and interesting contrasts... one DIL needs to change, one MIL needs to change and another husband needs to change...Great...

hope TA will know abt 4 lacs at least this week and waiting how his money matter will be solved... looks like S again to the rescue...

want periappa also to know abt 4 lacs along with TA...