Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the Update Theiva akka!!!

TA get a job!!!!!!! Yeahhh!!!

So cute scene!! Shyamala is a great person!! Love her ""husbands vadda podda friendship so we have to be vaddi poddi friendship""!!!

Romba kelvi ippidi maddaki maddaki kekakudathu Thulasi!!! Shyamala muzhikura paar!!! Romba thembu-oda story-a solluraal Thulasi!!! Stop talking abt money Thuls at this time!! TA jollu romba naal kethu!!!

Stupid girl unn amma-va thaan Thulasi oru amma-va kupida mudiyathu but I think Nit mom is a decent person who her DIL can call her as mom!!!

Appidi poddu!!! Romba koluthu edduthu pessuraal!! She say to her MIL to  go and dance!!! Come on unn purushan-a poddukuddu!!
Great Nit mom!!! GP sound kuduthatu great!!! Thimiir puddichava poiy tholaiyuthum!!

Thulasi pirincha thaanta family-a seithu vaichaa but you stupid girl sentha kudumbhata pirika paakura!!! I hate this girl so much!!! Ammaku thappamal pirantha sanniyeen!! I mean ponnu!!!

Thulasi puranam ella vidde-layum!! Anand father eppovum funny!!!
Anand romba shock agithaan!! Paavam nee Shyamala!!!! Enna seiyurathu ellam namma ninaicha mathiriya maddakuthu!!!
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Thanks Theiva for the lovely update...(I wrote Tanu first ...doesnt matter right...πŸ˜†).

And theiva...Is that word told by Lav is reserved for Lavanya herself????πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣Shubba Akka, absolutely no problem as she is my newly found sister in IF, right? Tanu, i hope you are happy as well about it .πŸ€—

I did not want to write that word in the update eventhough it was not harsh. If the MIL told the same word to Lavanya, i would have put it there without hesitating. As you rightly pointed out that word is reserved and very apt for a loose lady like Lavanya. πŸ˜‘

She is going to end up in TT's house sooner or later and is going to change. Eventhough she deserves to suffer more, i would be happy if we would get to see the old Lavanya, the one who keeps calling Thulasi as Anni. I would want to like her again if she herself changes and reveals the truth about the money matter and tries to help her brother and SIL. If Charu comes back Lavanya should be calling Thulasi as Anni. πŸ˜

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful updates Theiva.  Love the side comments too. 

Thanks director for ending this whole Divya track properly.

The scene with Shymala and Tulasi was really nice.  I am happy that they finally met and are good friends now.  I hope they remain like this forever.  It was nice of Shymala to help Tulasi but I'm still not sure if she knows that her father has a side drug business.

Tulasi dialogues to Tamil was good just not at the right time.  Poor Ta came running all the way from Madurai for his wife.  I too was wondering how he even paid for a plane ticket so soon.

Tamil has a job!!!!  Yyyaaahooo!!  Finally Mr. K. has listened to us...

When Tulasi finds out that Ta got a job, she will be the happiest person ever after us...wonder what Charu might think...

Aiyo this Lavanya is digging her own grave, but deeper now.  She left the house over a small issue.  I think Periamma needs to be more like her husband.  Periappa is a responsible sensible man and looks at both situations.  His dialogues today were great.

But like you many of you, I feel that Lav went over and Nit the pillar just stood there while his wife was barking away.  Lav deserves this for what she did to Tulasi.

What made me so mad was when she said that the crazy woman is yelling!!!  I guess she forgot all the words that her own mom said to Tulasi and even her own son before.

So now that Lav has left, she is in for more appus...Sudha and Puvi don't like her either.  Knowing GW, she may ask Tamil for help and of course namma hero loves to do social services so he will help his sister.  Maybe the 4 lacks issue will come up again...

Anand got another appu.  His plan completly backfired at him.  Now his father in law likes Tulasi too.  Not too impressed about the promotion for him like Shymala.  I think she will have a nice chat with him tomorrow.

Overall this episode was great and a good start for this week.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for wonderful update. 

It is nice to see Shamala and Thulasi as become  friends. Anand and Tamil was close friends before but now Anand is become selfish and he didn't like Tamil that much. Now Shamala and Thulasi has become friends and their friendship should be strong and their friendship not be like Anand and Tamil frienship and help each other whenver they are in difficult situation. Shamala also don't want to talk about what her dad profession to Thulasi.

I like Tamil when he said unnakonu na naan pathata pattutu oddi vanthanu santosham padu. Now Thulasi is worrying about Tamil is spending too much. When Thulasi find out about Tamil money problem she going to have a big shock. I think tomorrow or wednesday Thulasi is going to find out about Tamil money problem.

Today Lavanya behave very rude to Nitesh parents. If she control herself and stay calm the problem might not be gone big... because of her mouth the problem has gone big.In this story every male is doing something and having some importanceexcept Nitesh. He is only fit to stand in one place and watch what going on. When Lavanya talk to much Nitesh is only watching her and he didn't try to control her. What Nitesh parents say today is 100% right. lavanya has moved out of the house and soon she is going to come back by herself and no one is going to call her.

Anand is going to to get a promotion. I hope his promotion is not going to happen because in the promo shamala has teased Anand so she is going to say something to her dad and closed the idea of promotion.
Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Theiva! πŸ˜ƒ

I was surprised that Thuls like me was more concerned about the money/job issue than her being in jail πŸ€£ But Shyamala was really super today... they are goin to be "vaadi podi" friends aam πŸ˜†, I'm sure she will be a better friend to Thuls than Anandh is to TA.

Firstly a big πŸ‘ and for TA for getting the job officially! First step to at least having some sort of financial security even though the loans are way higher. Sigh... it is better if he gets another loan from Shyamala or someone and pays off the loan sharks and then use his job earnings to pay them back... this situation makes me so angry at Lavs and GW 😑🀒 they don't have any respect or paasam for their own blood, how can we expect Lavs to respect her MIL and FIL 😑

But the worst of it is Nitish. What in the world is wrong with him? Does he not realize the mistakes Lavs is doing or the mistakes he is doing??? He is just standing there while his mother is insulted by his wife 😑 I knw this periamma is a kova kaari but her opinion of Lavs will only change if Lavs makes an effort.. and she is not, so Periamma won't stop being rude to her...

I think its best if Nits and Lavs live alone so Nits can realize that Lavs has a lot of problems that's not his parents' fault and they should work on their relationship before attempting to get along with the in laws!

kuttyponnu thumbnail
They showed Thuls wearing the blue outfit while going to the police station but is wearing brown dress when she came back...
Again she is wearing the same blue outfit when she is questioning TA about his telling lies...

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who physically has that 4 lacs? GW or Lav? should be in her bag that she carried with her?  i guess that will somehow reach TA...that is the reason they are showing his fin pbs at peak this week...Lav's walk out will sure bring this and i feel somehow the money will reach TA...πŸ˜•
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayashri

Who physically has that 4 lacs? GW or Lav? should be in her bag that she carried with her?  i guess that will somehow reach TA...that is the reason they are showing his fin pbs at peak this week...Lav's walk out will sure bring this and i feel somehow the money will reach TA...πŸ˜•

There is no actual money anymore. It is now 4 laks worth of gold jewellery for our now runaway Selfish Queen Lavs 🀒 TA will only think Nits bought that for her and Nits would back it up if asked😑
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Theiva for the nice update, 😊

Nice episode to start off..Kuttima and Bujjima was so sweet to see together.πŸ˜›.!! Thulasi was so frank about calling vaadi poodi..!! Nice to see they are getting close..!! πŸ‘

T&T scene was nice, I think both TA and T's dialog and situation were true and apt😊. TA coming so soon for her wife was so cute😳 and I agree that he came for a valid reason which can be justifiedπŸ˜ƒ.. At the same time I think Thulasi even though her dialogs was more about money, She was not so rude in telling those😊, She explained all her case story very calmly and only then she started asking about money..πŸ˜•!! I know that was not the right time to ask but at the same time it was not wrong to ask him about that.πŸ˜•.!! But TA was sweet when he was kidding that he will walk in any case...!! πŸ˜†
By the way, MM-is he going for Night duty.πŸ˜•?? If yes, then when is he taking rest..?? I know only that day it was a problem for Thulasi, But even before that he was shopping with his friend etc etc..πŸ˜•!! (I know romba over aa yosikre..πŸ˜‰!! )

Lav - I don't know what to say.. Just was too much irritated to see her😑🀒..!! Periyappa and Periyamma were nice.πŸ‘.!! Periyamma was so much better than GW...!!
How would it be if GW like MIL was there for Lav..??? πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Lav doesn't even think about her mistakes.. She just know to talk rudely😑🀒..!! The way she said 'Podho..' with her hand pointing to Periyappa was just too much..!! 🀒😑😲

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really hope TA goes for work and continues it properly..should not be like "oru naal manager"...please no... 🀒

I dont know why i fell so...if charu stalked TA and got info and also learnt about Lavanya...hope she does not ask GW to call TA and ask him to help on this issue and ask him to go and talk to Nits and family. If so i will kill this TA...,,for leaving when work is so mandatory.😑..seriously i will not blv him unless and until he really goes for work and gives importance to work and solve all the uselss issues after work.
But if he goes for talking to Nits or Periappa let him learn about what his lovely sister did and decide.😑 If he meets only Nits, this loser will support only his arumai wife hiding the rest...such an idiot and the person who is hearing will be turned to an idiot too for blvng him...🀒