Are you with Mr. Sr. Tripati - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yllscin

same here... I loved that scene... and I knew the moment he had told Avtar that he wasnt going to leave this house that THAT's what he had in mind...
the man as learned his lesson and well how can one stay angry and upset with someone who has learned their lesson... ๐Ÿ˜Š he was always a good man just bit head strong and stubborn.. all that is washed away now... hehehe...

but boy oh boy... the role and character reversals here!!! the decent humble Avtar has suddenly changed into this no nonsense angry and pissed off person and his anger is illogical as well... as opposed to Dinu who has become so humble with the break of his pride that he is even willing to suffer the taunt and anger of Avtar just so that he can bear the punishment of his mistakes and that he can see Dimpy happily married to someone else...

this will be quite interesting to see now... 

i agree with u except  illogical ...its easy to say..get her married to someone else...but the girl is badly hurt...what will Avtar say...come beta...i will get u married to someone else๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...Avtar had gone through a tragedy and his guilty for selecting Daksh for her daughter is killing him...and its just the expected reaction ...avtar even suggested Dinu to ask his son which was ignored...

only thing is...both had a very bad phase...n r playing blame game to come out of their sorrow
I agree with Naz. Avtaar's anger is totally justified. He has seen his daughter become the laughing stock of society and it is easy to say get her married to someone else, but only a father knows the stigma attached to a girl left at the altar. That too by a guy who practically lives in the same house.

may be Avtar could have also said something earlier when he know something was not right.  He did have a sense that something was not right about Lipika but did not put a stand.

Just because he was the girl's father didn't mean that he should keep quiet.  That is his fault too.

Actually, eveyrone should have said something.

Dhruv, Ginni, Dimpy, Dimpy's mom...

If everyone knew something was not right about Lipika why was everyone so quiet?????

And now look, the whole blame comes on Mr. T

same here... I loved that scene... and I knew the moment he had told Avtar that he wasnt going to leave this house that THAT's what he had in mind...
the man as learned his lesson and well how can one stay angry and upset with someone who has learned their lesson... ๐Ÿ˜Š he was always a good man just bit head strong and stubborn.. all that is washed away now... hehehe...

but boy oh boy... the role and character reversals here!!! the decent humble Avtar has suddenly changed into this no nonsense angry and pissed off person and his anger is illogical as well... as opposed to Dinu who has become so humble with the break of his pride that he is even willing to suffer the taunt and anger of Avtar just so that he can bear the punishment of his mistakes and that he can see Dimpy happily married to someone else...

this will be quite interesting to see now... 

I mean he is being illogical towards Dinnu and the others... it was Daksh's dokka... i agree DInu is also at fault.. but he accepted his fault and learned his lesson... Avtar should forgive his friend now... why let a life time of friendship go down in drain like that for one person's mistake... even if you are hurt and felt humiliated.. who lets a life long friendship like that one to be broken in matter of minutes??  jab Dinu ne maffi magli thi, apni galti aur apni dete ki galti ka usse ehsaas hua hai... and he is sorry for whatever that happened?? then whats the point in staying upset over it?? jo honatha hogaya...

I mean he is being illogical towards Dinnu and the others... it was Daksh's dokka... i agree DInu is also at fault.. but he accepted his fault and learned his lesson... Avtar should forgive his friend now... why let a life time of friendship go down in drain like that for one person's mistake... even if you are hurt and felt humiliated.. who lets a life long friendship like that one to be broken in matter of minutes??  jab Dinu ne maffi magli thi, apni galti aur apni dete ki galti ka usse ehsaas hua hai... and he is sorry for whatever that happened?? then whats the point in staying upset over it?? jo honatha hogaya...

I don't think it's possible.  Friendship is on one side, but being a father is totally different.  In time possibly what you say should happen, but now it's too soon.

I mean the mandap is still set up in the house and poor Dimpy's mendhi is still fresh.  The events that happen are so sour that they cannot be forgotten ever.

Avtar is alos feeling guily for asking his daughter to marry Daksh and so he is also angry at himself. 

No matter what Mr. Tripathi does or says is not going to matter...