Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks For Lovely Update. But Why Does Sid Have To Die?? Hate These Dumb Cvs.
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.   😔 SO SAD IF CVS DECIDE TO KILL OFF RANCHOOD'S CHARACTER.  HE WAS AWESOME AND I FEEL IN MY OPINON THAT THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR OPTIONS OPEN AND KEEP HIM IN THE SERIAL.  KARAN V GROVER HAS SHOWN ANOTHER SIDE TO HIS CHARACTER ACTING A DOUBLE ROLE AND HAD DONE A FANTASTIC JOB.  JMP FOUND THEIR LONG LOST SON AFTER MANY YEARS AND NOW CVS PLANNING TO KILL HIM OFF?  NOT MUCH THOUGHT HAS GONE INTO THIS DECISION THEN.  I THINK THAT MANY VIEWERS WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO REMAIN IN THE SHOW.  AS ONE PERSON COMMENT ON HIM GETTING TOGETHER WITH DR ARU AND MOVE TO BOMBAY...AT LEAST HIS CHARACTER WILL REMAIN IN THE SHOW OR SOME OTHER ALTERNATIVE WAY OF KEEPING HIM IN.  ITS A SHAME TO LOOSE HIM.  SO 👏KARAN IS REUNITING WITH ABHA.  WAITING TO SEE SHELLY'S REACTION ? ALSO WHEN KARAN TELLS THEM OF WHAT SHELLEY DID TO HIM.  OH SO EXCITING!! WAITING ANXIOUSLY...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update
Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my why didn't Karan say anything to Abha on the phone at least she will know for sure that Karan is alive
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happygirl123

oh my why didn't Karan say anything to Abha on the phone at least she will know for sure that Karan is alive

how would he make his dramatic entry if he spoke on the phone😃
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.

Excited about Abharan reuinion but feeling very sad for Ranchod.
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THATS SILLY TO MAKE RANCHOD DIE.. why can Karan not act both roles.. its not like its live tv .. it can be done ..