India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Happy that Navya voiced herself..

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hi guys, Im aekata... Call me ekta... I love this forum and Navya too.. This is my first post..

Im sooo happy with the precap... I feel happy that Navya finally voiced herself... She has got back to her senses and has reminded herself about how strict and orthodox her family is... Normally she is always quite when it comes to Anant... She likes him sooo much that she keeps quite, but this time she hasnt... Mayb it cud be because of Appy's scoldings, but still she did...

I respect Navya!!! I respect the woman in her!!! The girl in her who knows her family values and principles...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

t930ramsiRuxana91Richie-RichThaniyah_Kmadhu_sridharganga16trdeeps07Mariaa.SG

ramsi Groupbie
ramsi
ramsi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
At last Navya said something

thank god...

whats happening to Anant..
i know we all r discussed this topic already.but still 
he is acting like typical lover boy.
how can one person who always belives in family values husools,not having any interest in love,ranbeerse fight karne vala fall in love like this...
and now am having one doubtOuchi think he is making fun of her feelings...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i expected this from her...and she didnt disappoint me..Approve...u r right....this is navya.Embarrassed..and they have done full justice to her character.Clap...anant too is in a pool of emotions...he still hadnt given a second thought about the result of this vital step he is taking.Ermm...but i am sure a time will come when anant too starts to think what he is doing.Embarrassed..and accept it that navya is more important to him than any other principles or values or virtues..Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

t930MAYURIKTARuxana91madhu_sridharThaniyah_Kganga16tr

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index