Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: panic_monger

ager aisa hi chalta raha na to i think one day hamen pure bloooper main se thora sa drama find karna pare ga dekhne k liye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then every one wud say "DRAMA IN TODAY'S BLOOPER"πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Thats a good one!!πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DRAMA IN TODAY'S BLOOPER" very well said but since its SGP then its little difficult ,we will always have Bloopers in the Drama.

One more sort of blooper , since when PINK slippers goes with every Sari, she has lost her SENSE of Matching.
panic_monger thumbnail
hahahahahahaahahaaa u r riteπŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ SheemA Di, 

i was thinking the same . They were ungly ... πŸ’”  πŸ€£  Par di ShashiKala ki slipper kho gayee thee na. πŸ˜‰
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

@ SheemA Di, 

i was thinking the same . They were ungly ... πŸ’”  πŸ€£  Par di ShashiKala ki slipper kho gayee thee na. πŸ˜‰

Yaar Naam Shashi Kalaa  hai naa, Taste toh Suhana ka he hona mangta, abhi aiasa nahi Chalainga!! Shashikala can be SHAKS, just like SULI and SUDI.
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Yaar Naam Shashi Kalaa  hai naa, Taste toh Suhana ka he hona mangta, abhi aiasa nahi Chalainga!! Shashikala can be SHAKS, just like SULI and SUDI.

di aap toh mujse bhi ek kadam aage nikli ... πŸ˜†   Maine toh SKT kiya Aapne toh SHAKS kiya... Mind Blowing... πŸ‘  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

🀣  🀣🀣🀣

Oh god di, you've killed me again!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes those were ugly slippers, the creatives could have found some better ones!! I want my stylish Suhana back!! Suhana can be Shaks so they need to stop this character assasination.

Btw, I still can't get over your signature, its hilarious!!
🀣
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

🀣  🀣🀣🀣

Oh god di, you've killed me again!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes those were ugly slippers, the creatives could have found some better ones!! I want my stylish Suhana back!! Suhana can be Shaks so they need to stop this character assasination.

Btw, I still can't get over your signature, its hilarious!!
🀣

Di always Have the best Signatures.  I also loved the one before that ... Mohe bhool gaye sawaria... πŸ€£
As for todaay's episode " abhi SKT toh thik tha Lalita Pawar Kees angle se lagee " 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Netri I am trying to ignore Ishaan's OTT champuness, its getting on my nerves. That Lalita Pawar part was totally out of place, didn't like it. Hey ho- my Suhana was great, loved her to bits 😳so I am happy.πŸ˜ƒ
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

now we have got a great blooper...what can we further do...justify it funnily...
so here is my justification...πŸ˜†

when ishaan flew along with his helmet and bag...along with his head...the laptop too got damaged...πŸ˜†
now we dont know whether ishaan is lucky or the laptop...the laptop was given for service...and is back with a bang...
but ishaan went for service and is back with a bandage...πŸ˜†
laptop cant remember anything from the first...including password...
ishaan cant remember from half...hence the password suhana...πŸ˜†

sorry guys...i dont know why i wrote this... bt i din watch the episode..so nothing to discuss..so my share for the night...πŸ˜†

What was this Your justification made me confused...πŸ˜†