Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 16 May 2011! (Page 6)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sana786a

ROFLim watching da food wala part and water omgg i dnt think hottie has luked mre hot each time niru ki bachi be horrible he rasies his hand but stopsLOL

he shud not have stopped. de deta do kaan ke neeche. hating herAngry she if fit for albela chaman

I wanted same di... Itani bakbak kar rahi hain, do ek bajaa ke... I was wishing for same...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

omg seems like a great epi im watching knw online hottie is soo damn cute and dis churail god help meAngry
thnk u both 4 updatingHug
Zakia... he raised his hand thrice & stopped... couldnt Niru see the way he got her food... the way he ran to fetch water for her twice... if he's really a bad person will he do such a thing... i hated Niru to the core...

Gosh i loved Sonali so much... she really trusts her Sarja Dada... and is willing to fight with all...

Kapil was awesome in all parts... his emotions were a mixture of angryness, concerned, emotional... within minutes he was changing his expressions...

Juna04darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

And her dialogs were repetitive to the point of being annoying.   I liked Kapil today also and now looks like Albela hunt has begun.

I feel when Sarja gets seriously injured or something drastic has to happen to get Niru to feel something for Sarja...

Ek to repetitive dialougues and "No comment" wale expression... Ji karata hain, bajaa ke du ek kaan ke niche...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
she was pakoing so much today.Shocked main hoti to bajaa deti kaan ke neeche. Angrythe way he was forcing her to eat lagta hai Nish prediction abt their romance will come trueROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

omg seems like a great epi im watching knw online hottie is soo damn cute and dis churail god help meAngry
thnk u both 4 updatingHug

Zakia u must watch it only for the hottie as he is looking great and loved him today...

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

she was pakoing so much today.Shocked main hoti to bajaa deti kaan ke neeche. Angrythe way he was forcing her to eat lagta hai Nish prediction abt their romance will come trueROFL

When he entered in room, I thought SR manane ka plan hain... ROFL

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

are kya romance...yeh taunting taunting karkei to din choli jaegi, last 2 epi mein Al aaegi or kuch fighting and chase and perhaps Niru dies...end of all problems Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Niru seems to have forgotten completely that she's pregnant before marriage... and she feels what she has done is pure... what utter nonsense... !!!!!!!!!! really hated her... also am tired hearing the same dialgoues... it's boring...

Juna04darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index