Live Commentary - 16 May 2011! (Page 4)

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Episode is badly rushed! Unhappy
Ouch
u knw wat its gud albela is cuming we can get 2 see a mre protective sarja naTonguednt be sad darshu diHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
badly rushed?!!!!!

uoh to hona hi tha...or kayse dekhaengi logical ending in just half month that is left?????

i guess Sarje will die some time after and Niru will give birth and everybody will think its sarjes child...in this way, Sarje never gets chance to call the baby his own but still Niru is safe...i think i saw a drama with such story before Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sana786adarshana23

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

badly rushed?!!!!!

uoh to hona hi tha...or kayse dekhaengi logical ending in just half month that is left?????

i guess Sarje will die some time after and Niru will give birth and everybody will think its sarjes child...in this way, Sarje never gets chance to call the baby his own but still Niru is safe...i think i saw a drama with such story before Ermm
omggg dat say dat usmaCryi want hottie 2 remain in da serialOuch
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Sarjaa brings Niru to hotel. Manager is skeptical that Niru is not his wife. He asks Sarjaa who is she. Sarjaa says she is my wife. He confirms with Niru; who gives some weird answer. Manager doubts them being husband and wife and denies to give key. Sarjaa threatens him and takes the keys.

Sarjaa is angry on Niru for not telling manager that she is his wife. And he was taking wrong meaning of it that he has brought any other girl for 2 hours...  Niru one more time gives her lecture Dead

Sarjaa tells Niru he doesnt trust her and locks her in hotel room

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44Juna04sana786a

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sarja gets Niru to a hotel... the manager questions him whether she's his wife... Sarja tells can't you see it... Niru tells ab mangalsutra ka kya bharosa... that manager asks Sarja to go away... Sarja angrily catches his collar & asks him to give a room... he gives... in the room Sarja shouts at her... how could you do this... that manager was considering me cheap that i got in a prostitute with me when i'm not that way... Niru tells whatever be it i won't treat you as my husband... Sarja gets angry & takes the keys & tells i have no faith in you... Niru looks shocked as he goes away...

Maruti tells he'll bring Chandu's murderer behind bars to Susheela... when that constable walks in... he informs that Albela is in town & he's going to do something dangerous which will result in someone losing his life... Maruti tells the constable we'll discuss our next step at the station tomorrow... ep ends on Susheela's worried face...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44Juna04usmrasulsana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
omg seems like a great epi im watching knw online hottie is soo damn cute and dis churail god help meAngry
thnk u both 4 updatingHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Niru was just giving lectures in entire epi... Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Yedi Niru, mere Sarjaa ko patthar maar rahi hain... Angry
God this Niru is annoying me... hated her to the core...Angry i guess Albela will plan to attack Sarja-Niru only... and here Niru will start changing towards him when Sarja protects her & the child from Chaman... between i'm scared what Maruti is planning to do... i guess they are attacking from all corners... matlab in one sequence they'll show everything... Niru changing towards him & Maruti also supporting Sarja...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index