Live Commentary - 16 May 2011! - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Usma... Gosh i really can't stop thinking this way now... will the offer of joining the police bring about Sarja's past... because Sarja won't join so easily... maybe she'll hear his allies or him telling that how much he hates that profession... when someone is lecturing him to join the police for family... and that time Niru will start falling for him when she realises how much trauma he has been to since childhood...  as somewhere i need to agree with you... she'll feel happy to see him grieving in pain... or she might start on a guilt trip from there... and Sarja's past will make her all the more guilty... seeing the way they are rushing up... i do feel his past has time & scope to come now...
Originally posted by Juna04

Niru's character never gained my respect right from the beginning -  I dont understand how Sarja could fall for such a weak character...

Actually I feel Sarja was flattered by Niru's care when she saved his life -  he had never experienced someone doing it for him before...

Love has not come into their relationship yet...

That is how I will understand their relationship as of now...
Yes diii... for the timebeing concern has taken place... but i won't deny that Sarja is not in love... what he's experiencing is love only as it pains him to see her in pain...  also it hurts him when he sees her still caring for Chandu & not talking to him properly...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
^ to be honest sujju, was there a time when you didnt say "its high time for sarjes past to be out"?????

believe me its just a gimmick, or if CVs have to talk about it, they will make Maruti or Sarje say something very trivial in 1 minute...thats all, am not hoping anything there...it had potential ot be a grand past but show has no  time now
Originally posted by usmrasul

^ to be honest sujju, was there a time when you didnt say "its high time for sarjes past to be out"?????

believe me its just a gimmick, or if CVs have to talk about it, they will make Maruti or Sarje say something very trivial in 1 minute...thats all, am not hoping anything there...it had potential ot be a grand past but show has no  time now
Usma... i do agree with your post... but seeing today's rush... i feel there is time for his past...  as Albela is soon going to come out... by the end of this week... something drastic is going to happen...

i feel his past is what will make Niru sympathetic towards him as like you even i don't think this is going to affect her anyway if Sarja saves her ... as she'll again feel he's showing his mahanta... but will soon come to terms with his past... maybe his past will come when he's battling for life... and later when he refuses to join the police... that time everyone would apologize & make him agree...

Gosh i'll really kill the cvs if they don't bring about it...
sujju family doesnt care about Sarje, and i dnt think they will tell Sarje to join police

in fact now that only Sonali cares for him, am worried, is she the next in line to be killed????

and i think Niru will like him only if her baba lands in some trouble and sarje saves him from it...that past wont be of any use, at least not to such self-centric person like Niru