Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sana786a

omg seems like a great epi im watching knw online hottie is soo damn cute and dis churail god help me😡

thnk u both 4 updating🤗

Zakia... he raised his hand thrice & stopped... couldnt Niru see the way he got her food... the way he ran to fetch water for her twice... if he's really a bad person will he do such a thing... i hated Niru to the core...

Gosh i loved Sonali so much... she really trusts her Sarja Dada... and is willing to fight with all...

Kapil was awesome in all parts... his emotions were a mixture of angryness, concerned, emotional... within minutes he was changing his expressions...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

And her dialogs were repetitive to the point of being annoying.   I liked Kapil today also and now looks like Albela hunt has begun.

I feel when Sarja gets seriously injured or something drastic has to happen to get Niru to feel something for Sarja...

Ek to repetitive dialougues and "No comment" wale expression... Ji karata hain, bajaa ke du ek kaan ke niche...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
she was pakoing so much today.😲 main hoti to bajaa deti kaan ke neeche. 😡the way he was forcing her to eat lagta hai Nish prediction abt their romance will come true🤣
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

omg seems like a great epi im watching knw online hottie is soo damn cute and dis churail god help me😡

thnk u both 4 updating🤗

Zakia u must watch it only for the hottie as he is looking great and loved him today...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

she was pakoing so much today.😲 main hoti to bajaa deti kaan ke neeche. 😡the way he was forcing her to eat lagta hai Nish prediction abt their romance will come true🤣

When he entered in room, I thought SR manane ka plan hain... 🤣
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

are kya romance...yeh taunting taunting karkei to din choli jaegi, last 2 epi mein Al aaegi or kuch fighting and chase and perhaps Niru dies...end of all problems 😕
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niru seems to have forgotten completely that she's pregnant before marriage... and she feels what she has done is pure... what utter nonsense... !!!!!!!!!! really hated her... also am tired hearing the same dialgoues... it's boring...
darshana23 thumbnail
accha hain Sumi, tab hum apni wali ki demand karenge... atleast last button wale scene main to...🤣..
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

for Sarje SR is not Suhaah raat...its Saja (punishment) ki raat
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

ab nish ke dialouges ke baare mein soch ke🤣🤣
SR mein kya dialoges honge...main ghoonghat uthata hai..jyaada mach mach nahi karne ka🤣