Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Yedi Niru, mere Sarjaa ko patthar maar rahi hain... 😡

God this Niru is annoying me... hated her to the core...😡 i guess Albela will plan to attack Sarja-Niru only... and here Niru will start changing towards him when Sarja protects her & the child from Chaman... between i'm scared what Maruti is planning to do... i guess they are attacking from all corners... matlab in one sequence they'll show everything... Niru changing towards him & Maruti also supporting Sarja...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
have to say both Sarje-Niru behaves really weird...Sarje is so goon that its quite hard to listen to him.same goes for Niru

btw, how come sarje is letting Niru walk such long distance??? ek taxi to dak sakte... , seems like PH ki saath saath characters ko bhi paisa ses ho gaya
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣im watching da food wala part and water omgg i dnt think hottie has luked mre hot each time niru ki bachi be horrible he rasies his hand but stops😆
usmrasul thumbnail

Niru was just giving lectures in entire epi... 🤢

before, we had a Pavitra atma

this time we have not-so-pavitra atma

but both have something in common, they both give lectures 😆

i begin to like Pavitra atmas lectures...they ahd some moral at least
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Niru was just giving lectures in entire epi... 🤢

And her dialogs were repetitive to the point of being annoying.   I liked Kapil today also and now looks like Albela hunt has begun.

I feel when Sarja gets seriously injured or something drastic has to happen to get Niru to feel something for Sarja...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

🤣im watching da food wala part and water omgg i dnt think hottie has luked mre hot each time niru ki bachi be horrible he rasies his hand but stops😆

he shud not have stopped. de deta do kaan ke neeche. hating her😡 she if fit for albela chaman

usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

God this Niru is annoying me... hated her to the core...😡 i guess Albela will plan to attack Sarja-Niru only... and here Niru will start changing towards him when Sarja protects her & the child from Chaman... between i'm scared what Maruti is planning to do... i guess they are attacking from all corners... matlab in one sequence they'll show everything... Niru changing towards him & Maruti also supporting Sarja...

sujju, tune phir se idea de raha hai...now toh am sure this is how it will end...
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

before, we had a Pavitra atma

this time we have not-so-pavitra atma

but both have something in common, they both give lectures 😆

i begin to like Pavitra atmas lectures...they ahd some moral at least

Not-so-pavitra aatma... 😆

From where did u find such deadly names??? Chalo, I will refer that only going forward 😉
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

And her dialogs were repetitive to the point of being annoying.   I liked Kapil today also and now looks like Albela hunt has begun.

I feel when Sarja gets seriously injured or something drastic has to happen to get Niru to feel something for Sarja...

let smthng drastic happen to her and let sarja take good care of her. maybe then she will melt.
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

he shud not have stopped. de deta do kaan ke neeche. hating her😡 she if fit for albela chaman

I wanted same di... Itani bakbak kar rahi hain, do ek bajaa ke... I was wishing for same...🤣