Live Commentary - 16 May 2011! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Sarjaa shouts at her and says doesnt you get though I explained you so many time. Niru again gives him lecture about being Chandu's murderer (Talk something new babes!!)

She tells Sarjaa though she has married him she will never give him rights to call her child as his child.
Originally posted by sujji0609

coming up - the constable who was telling Sarja in signs when Sarja was in jail that not to talk when there was a Sarja-Maruti outburst comes to inform Maruti that Albela is in town & he's going to do something dangerous...

yahhoo..Al is back, Al is back
or kya dangerous karegi...is baar sarje ko maregi kya? 😕
Episode is badly rushed! 😔
Originally posted by darshana23

Episode is badly rushed! 😔
u knw wat its gud albela is cuming we can get 2 see a mre protective sarja na😛dnt be sad darshu di🤗
badly rushed?!!!!!

uoh to hona hi tha...or kayse dekhaengi logical ending in just half month that is left?????

i guess Sarje will die some time after and Niru will give birth and everybody will think its sarjes child...in this way, Sarje never gets chance to call the baby his own but still Niru is safe...i think i saw a drama with such story before 🤔
Originally posted by usmrasul

badly rushed?!!!!!

uoh to hona hi tha...or kayse dekhaengi logical ending in just half month that is left?????

i guess Sarje will die some time after and Niru will give birth and everybody will think its sarjes child...in this way, Sarje never gets chance to call the baby his own but still Niru is safe...i think i saw a drama with such story before 🤔
omggg dat say dat usma😭i want hottie 2 remain in da serial
Sarjaa brings Niru to hotel. Manager is skeptical that Niru is not his wife. He asks Sarjaa who is she. Sarjaa says she is my wife. He confirms with Niru; who gives some weird answer. Manager doubts them being husband and wife and denies to give key. Sarjaa threatens him and takes the keys.

Sarjaa is angry on Niru for not telling manager that she is his wife. And he was taking wrong meaning of it that he has brought any other girl for 2 hours...  Niru one more time gives her lecture 🤢

Sarjaa tells Niru he doesnt trust her and locks her in hotel room
Sarja gets Niru to a hotel... the manager questions him whether she's his wife... Sarja tells can't you see it... Niru tells ab mangalsutra ka kya bharosa... that manager asks Sarja to go away... Sarja angrily catches his collar & asks him to give a room... he gives... in the room Sarja shouts at her... how could you do this... that manager was considering me cheap that i got in a prostitute with me when i'm not that way... Niru tells whatever be it i won't treat you as my husband... Sarja gets angry & takes the keys & tells i have no faith in you... Niru looks shocked as he goes away...

Maruti tells he'll bring Chandu's murderer behind bars to Susheela... when that constable walks in... he informs that Albela is in town & he's going to do something dangerous which will result in someone losing his life... Maruti tells the constable we'll discuss our next step at the station tomorrow... ep ends on Susheela's worried face...
omg seems like a great epi im watching knw online hottie is soo damn cute and dis churail god help me😡
thnk u both 4 updating🤗
Niru was just giving lectures in entire epi... 🤢