Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

hhahahahaha Chulbul you edited🀣
and Daya for a change me before you and edited before you too🀣

Oye Hasna band kar aur apna comment edit kar....Nocopy delete kar i can't quote ur comment πŸ˜‘
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Thanks for the update Bushy 😊 I kinda had enough with the constant penduluming from AS. The only comfort is Naku being with Baji, but Batasha teaming up would have been the icing on the cake. Not to be though! πŸ€—

Your welcome Neets πŸ˜Š. The pendulum is not going to stop showing her antics πŸ˜† Its too late now... I so want Dutta/MR back... πŸ€—
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

mine

Wah wah!! πŸ‘NS truth is out and sooo soon!!πŸ‘πŸ€’ I am happy to see his true face...🀒

And our pendulum amma is back!!😑 Swinging back to Baaji!! 😑Wah wah!!πŸ‘πŸ€’ Pendulum Amma is a good name..me using it for my next update 

Both my sons will come and teach u a lesson!!!πŸ€”πŸ˜• Even i am confused 

Yes we all hope, that kerosene bottle was in our hand na!!😈 

How dare he burn Tasha pic!!😑 Exactly! πŸ˜‘

Precap!!! So baaji found Nakku!!😳 Hmmm wonder what they will do next!!πŸ€” Baji will help Nakku cure from her madness 

Overall boring epi but Bushy u has done a wonderful job in updating it πŸ‘πŸΌand its readable to us😳 otherwise the epi tho no chance!!πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Aww thank u so much Azy...😳

Congrads for ur 1st effort and we will be looking forward to the cool Monday updater to update not so cool episodes!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Yeah...thank u...😎 πŸ€—

Go watch some damon pics and all ur eye problem will be alright!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Aww not a bad idea πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Gr8 Update Bushy ...πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks Shabzie πŸ˜ƒ
welcome to the club ..πŸ˜‰ Yeah, i am enjoying it πŸ˜›

My blessings with u on the future updates ...πŸ˜† I need them...Thanks πŸ˜†

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: captkirk

God what a horrible episode!!

Yes it was πŸ€’ Thanks for reading πŸ˜Š
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Bushy You also started doing update πŸ˜²  Yes Sia! I got a job πŸ˜†
Now I understand ur status : eyes getting hurt πŸ˜† U got it now...see my eyes were hurting so much...πŸ˜†
Great update dear 😊  Thanks Sia πŸ˜ƒ

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Hey Bushy, Hey...😊

Congrats on your new job!!!!!Thanks πŸ˜†

Read the update seeing your intro comments.  Thank u for reading it πŸ˜ƒ

Wah kya Sher mara!!!! Aise hi khub saare Sher phenk phenk ke maarna is pseudo LTL ko. 
Its good to see you respecting Srushti's hunk πŸ˜† Phenkte rahungi sher ko...maarti rahungi unko πŸ˜† U see i have a lot of respect for him ever since he became SUshy's aankhon ka taara πŸ˜†

All the best for every Monday. Thanks  πŸ˜³

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess-sania

yaayyy

Yay for what dear?? πŸ˜• Let me assume that ur happy for my job...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Thanks for the update Bushy...sorry I cheated and skimmed thru the update.

Ur wlecome Ksh..😳..and its ok...the episode was boring πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: shivani003

Thanx for the ud. Haha ur side comments rock!

Lol @ "sada hua anda" πŸ˜†

Thanks Shivani...for liking my side comments...and ur welcome...πŸ˜ƒ
LOL he is a sada hua anda...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update, congrats on your new job⭐️ you are lucky it's only for Monday. NS will do drug business, Kala will join him thenπŸ˜†

Ur welcome Minaxi...😳..and thank u πŸ˜ƒ Ya lucky me...πŸ˜† Well u see Kala is in SA so she won't be interested in joining the kallumal NS...let him live alone πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

thanks for the update bushra..kya yaar kaam bhi mila to monday update ka, but still I enjoyed your version ,not the episode though... aacha tu Dutta humaray sonu monu ka flash back dikhkhya... oooh Iam tempted to see the frigging episode on YT...nahin yaar just joking... this blasted nanaaa make up to karna nahin ata [swear word ].ko chala hai PN  ko occupy karnay! thanks anyway for the update.I have ear marked Monday as tera din.xxx hammie

Ur welcome...πŸ˜ƒ Kaam mil gaya kaafi hai Hammie...πŸ˜† Who cares about this Nana and his make up..i just him to be dead asap πŸ˜† Ya sure...do come on monday πŸ˜‰
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hi Bushy ,, Srush ki Chulbul .. finally monday is here πŸ€— Hey Raj..Sushy ka Petu...πŸ€—

aur kya opening mari hai boss... maja agayaπŸ˜› Thank u boss...πŸ˜›

sorry  dear could not access today at wrk so writing  frm hme now πŸ˜›  Its ok buddy πŸ˜³

loved it of course / not the story but the way  the story is narrated πŸ˜‰ Yeah i know u loved the narration, not the story...πŸ˜‰

Oye Srush ka Ankhon ka tara  ... 🀣  sahi hai  🀣🀣🀣 I know...🀣🀣

so original PN wasis gone and PN has  new look .. all old memories wiped so  now it is clear to  one and all ,,, LCL 2 is here , new look , new name .hmmem Yeah saari yaadein mit gayi...

and precap ..bajji see's nakku ,,,

aur kya mast  shayari maari hai mere bhai  .. Srush woh poetess the bhoot is forum mein bhatak raha hai πŸ˜† Thank u thank u...Sushy ka bhoot udhar liya tha πŸ˜†

and nakku giving prasad saying .." god give u brain " nakku ka madness thik ho gaya kya ? she is now cmng back  to her senses ???  No no she is still mad warna woh Digu ko prasad kyun deti?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I  understand yaar ,,why ur eyes paining/// it is pure torture , thnsk for watchign it for us Thanks Raj...πŸ€—
Raj