Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update- 16th May - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Bushy...sorry I cheated and skimmed thru the update.
Thanx for the ud. Haha ur side comments rock!

Lol @ "sada hua anda" πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update, congrats on your new job⭐️ you are lucky it's only for Monday. NS will do drug business, Kala will join him thenπŸ˜†

Originally posted by kiran255

MUbarakaaa Thank u jee πŸ˜ƒ

but cant u get a better job then this :P I found this job only πŸ˜†

hehehehhe 
but Job tu job hai ! Haan jobb toh job hai...chahe kaisi bhi ho πŸ˜†

Kya lucky log thay wo , jo Dutta ko dekhtay thay aur us k dialogues ko quote kartay thay :P Oye mat yaad dila...uss time pe toh koi vacancy bhi nahi thi yeh post ke liye 

and even u are lucky 

only a lil difference from Dutta To digu :P *Throws an anda at Kiki* πŸ˜›
hehehehehehhe

hahahahhahahahhh

bushy generally i dont read the wu but the first line got me off guard ! 

Pehlay din Viewbie say pangaaa ! Coolbie πŸ˜› Uska aankhon ka Taara hi toh hai πŸ˜†

SRush u listening :P

The episode starts off with Sushy's (Srushti) aankhon ka taara...color's ka dulaara...ladka kunwaara...kismat ka maara...Digu...😎

i am sure u wil;l rock the monday updates :P Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

btw now i know wh ur eyes hurting :P Yeah u know, Aankhon ka taara and Chameleon are not a good combination...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks a lot for the update...and very well done!😳

It's kinda obvious that Deegu is going to step into Dutta's shoes! First, he is going to befriend Baji...then provide shelter to the Patil-clan...then he'd help Naku and Baji to fight NS and win PW back...and finally he'd become Naku's new husband and AS's adopted beta and rule PW.😳
Thank u so much Rosa...😳
Oh i think the story might go as u predicted...AS will find a new son in Digu...πŸ€”
Originally posted by preety_219

oye Chulbul😲 Ya ya..its me Pooji...πŸ˜ƒ
Kahin meri aankhe dhokha to nahi de rahi*rubs her eyes properly* *Hudd Hudd Dabangg* πŸ˜‰
Are ye toh sach me Meri Chulbul hi hai😎  Aah see mera dance dekha toh pata chal gaya na its me πŸ˜Ž
U found this jobπŸ˜† Yeah! πŸ˜†
Good for usπŸ˜‰ 

Regarding episode -who caresπŸ₯±
But i liked how u said Amen for Bappa giving brain to Diggu & he runs away in his ambulanceπŸ˜†
AS & her pendulum acts are all set to creat new records for new season of Guniness Book of world Records🀣 Thank u for liking the Amen one..πŸ˜† And AS toh is a born pendulum...πŸ˜†

Btw where is ur trade mark pandeyji wala dance😎 I danced for u...tabhi toh pata chala that its really me πŸ˜‰
A must watch dance after such drag episodeπŸ˜‰ Chalo one more time...*wears glasses* Music...*Starts dancing Hudd hudd dabang dabangg dabangg* πŸ˜Ž

Edit :
Oops i forgot to thank u for this WU, Tabhi main kahun mera Thank u kahan hai πŸ˜†
u see mera excitment kuch badh gaya tujhe ye thread pe dekhkar.πŸ˜† Its ok...i can feel the excitement πŸ˜ƒ
Its nice of u to reduce Srush & swati's torture.πŸ‘ Hug from me πŸ€—
Thanks a lot meri sweet BushyπŸ€—Hugs backπŸ€—
Originally posted by dg0628

R E S E R V E D ... will be back later lol hopefully soon

~ * ~ E D I T E D ~ * ~

Bushy '.first of all Congratz on your new employment ' Thank u Da πŸ˜ƒ

you really found a job πŸ˜† so proud of you  I am proud of myself too...finally i can say i am employed πŸ˜†

Ok Bushy me rolling up my sleeves (like srush usually does)

and sliding right into the WU Be careful...πŸ˜›

Oh damn '.i mean yay woohoo πŸ˜• I slide right into handsome hunk '' no sorry i meant this emoticon πŸ˜ƒ  ...πŸ˜• See i told u be careful...πŸ˜†

oi hoye hoye Diggu '.oh that to breaking wood'..Such a nice scene to see πŸ˜πŸ˜†

let me show how thatz done  *daya takes and axe and aims at Diggu πŸ˜†

you know i must warn u my aim is not that great... Go for it Da...go for it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

so if i miss the wood dont be surprised .. itz so not intentional πŸ˜‰ Miss the aim Da miss the aim πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh bushy we will give the live show ourselves '.chal '.

he wont do it na so lets take initiativeYeah...lets get started πŸ˜Ž

Oh this midget is telling diggu to do us a favor'.listen to him'.Arey this fellow won't listen to anyone...otherwise he would have left the show way before 

go find her Saab and reunite them!

Warna'.u dont want to know ...trust me ...itz not good 😑

the pocket size Dutta '.Naku carries her Saab around now'Yes! 

hmmm it is indeed painfully hilarious...I can't even laugh at it...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haha love the way NS entered PN ..like the animal he is'well writtenπŸ‘ Thank u thank u 

Wait a sec did u say AS was upset about loosing Baaji '.Yes i did...AS at her pendulum self again πŸ‘

i thought she also let him go! Wat non-sense

this woman is seriously wen confused case'

I think we need to do a head scan on her '

she is always jumping all over the place with her thoughts' She is the ETERNAL pendulum of the PN...⭐️

😲😲😲 they threw the picture of D-N '

well I guess wen both of them are out of the whole picture 'why not'.

whats the point it keeping their divine picture in that horror show True..lekin pyar se nikalte pics ko...why throw them πŸ˜‘

😑😑😑he is burning their pics'

😑😑😑that NS'.. 

he will be killed ! very brutally I tell you..!!😈 Amen! πŸ˜ˆ

AS yes weep now like always stuff ur face with that pallu and cry '. What else can she do?? πŸ˜†

cry that u listened and called NS urself

cry that half of this is ur fault too

CRY Cry youself to ur death'.😑

Eww that creep eyeing Roops '..Yuck Yuck Yuck🀒🀒'..He was so creepy there πŸ€’

just you wait 'someone will come poke those eyes out! 😈 not saying who

*daya get her surgical knifes out Go for it Da go for it...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Haila two of her sons coming back? ''

I would Love to see that day (MR/VR) 

*daya dreams and longs for the day Duji return in full form ready to kill and break these people to pieces '''

Oh omg the precap'.well I want Baaji to see Naku and help her '..

but LMAO he is subjected to seeing Naku give prasad to Diggu '. Torture hi torture hai saala peace ka kuch pata nahi 

oww poor Baaji the things u have been through''

we know what u must be feeling

we've been feelin it since the day Dutta left :(  now you fix it! Encouragement Hug to Baji πŸ€—

but one thing I am happy about Baaji meeting Naku :) πŸ˜ƒ

Oww bushy great work '.loved ur update'the epi as usual crap... Thanks Da...πŸ€—

thanks for spreading ur talent in making reading such an epi bearable 😳 Awww πŸ˜³

cya 😊 TC...Cyl πŸ˜Š

I guess now all the PN wasis will also end up in the digu's village or nearby. Baaji has already reached the place. Maybe Baaji-Roops LS & not a new girl.

Originally posted by -Ritz-

Congrats on your new job Bushy. πŸ₯³Thanks Ritz πŸ˜ƒ A very colorful update wish I could say the same thing about the epi. So looks like after shooting AS, and digu getting Baji kicked out, he will be the savior of PN people and take Dutta's place. what a load of utter nonsense. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌExactly! But the nonsense started soon after Dutta left πŸ‘ŽπŸΌThe channel actually doesn't care about their audience and what they like. they just want us to watch what they like. this is so lame. Unprofessional Colors πŸ€’ 

Thanks for the update Bushy. πŸ€—Your welcome Ritz πŸ€—watch some dutta scenes now to save your eyes from this torture. 😳 how about I give u a link as prize for your amazing updateπŸ˜³πŸ˜†: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ApO9MaPPY0&feature=channel_video_title
Aww Thanks Ritz...this is such a beautiful prize πŸ˜³

you ignored my  post me not talking to you