Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

16 May: 10 saal tune mujhe apne se alag raka (KG)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Durgesh and D still having a scene (in the background seems like Talli is doing Kesar's head in LOL), about Kesar who was looking for Durgesh earlier and so on, and D telling him to stay away from Kesar, and that he is still young and worries for him and so on, i kinda dont like it when ppl say he is young in the sense meaning he is young not to understand some things, coz we all know and see Kesar has understood and dealt with alot of things esp and mostly what he found out and he has handled it rather well, in the sense he hasnt gone off track in bad habits (naturally anyone would be suppressed with anger and pain) and like he asked in one of his letters why hasnt he been able to hate Gulaal and so on (we all know why, he loves her, the kind of love he holds for her, is unconditional coz he hasnt been able to hate her when he wanted to, missing her terribly when he was away and so on) and hasnt made meatmince of D yet when he could of in front of the family and be ignorant and selfish but no Kesar i find is one who if you tell him and explain to him - he will understand and stand by you and so on
D tells Durgesh he wont let him reach Kesar and so on, and Durgesh and D make a deal that if he keeps Kesar away from him and stop attacking his men, then he wont do anything to Kesar and so on.

I was so surprised to see JK at Gulaal's parents house - not surprised what she will say next and who about, JK is seriously making Poonambha even more worried then before and saying what if Kesar goes away from Gulaal and so on... and Poonambha is sure that wont happen, and its not until JK brings up Talli - Gulaal's mum reacts more then before,  JK says we need to bring them closer and it wont happen with Talli in the middle and so on, and JK even makes another hint that for a woman - a husband and her in-law's love is the biggest happiness in her life

I dont know how long Kesar can keep up with Talli at the factory, its like she is everywhere, Talli notices a red chunar and says how beautifully the work on it has been done and says whoever wears this will feel special and so on, and Kesar notices and sees the chunar and takes it and smiles and says it is beautiful, and one of the lady recommends him to take it for someone important and special, and he does want the chunar as he tells the ladies to pack it seperately for him, whilst Talli is standing there smiling like she knows it will be for her (seeing the factory ladies think so as well)

Kesar's room, i have never seen it so untidy, coz its always been tidy LOL  and Gulaal cant believe it but hey she has come coz Kesar asked her to before and sees a photo of Kesar and Vasant from VG's wedding day, shall we say the photo was symbolic coz Raman back then said Kesar you will be Vanraj and sit on the horse as everyone is going on about Vasant this and that back to the photo, Gulaal's touches the photo and caresses it and we see it ends on Kesar's face and then she cleans it with her dupatta on Vasant's face

She notices the letter (finally even though its just one, we all know Kesar wrote to her each time she sent a letter so there must be loads) and sees her name on it front (i think she now knows he did write to her atleast) and goes to read it but Kesar snatches it off her and Gulaal cleverly says its my letter seeing as its my name on it lol, and Kesar tries to change the subject like Gulaal would let him, and Kesar says he wrote it for her b-day but forget to send it and but Gulaal cleverly again points out how he has kept it for so long judging by his handwriting and so on...  and finally i think Gulaal sees that pain of being away from her for 10 yrs as we see Kesar' eyes brim with tears when she asked him was he that angry with him, and Kesar replies full of pain and tears that for 10 years she has kept him away from her or we can say seperated him from her, and then walks out (he wont let her see him in that much pain) - leaving Gulaal, we all know in a way it was Kesar who kept himself away from her, whenever she visited and written letters but we think about what had happened before and what he found out, and how he felt so much withdrawn from Gulaal and angry and at the same time love as well, Gulaal in a way did keep him from her due to what he found out about her, because her knowing hit him harder and pained him then D being the one to do the deed on Vasant, and they do say you always are angry on the ones you love and hurt the ones you love the most, and causing her hurt and pain though it pained him even more along the way. So 10 yrs of being seperating from the one person who was your world and you loved the most, its gonna be painful and this is what Kesar went through even if we take away what he knew (Vasant's truth), still he cried and ached for her, and keeping himself apart from her and no wonder as he replies to her question you were that angry..., and that one sentense said it all, brought thousands of emotions in it... (that whole scene mainly that specific one was done so well, coz it said it all)

Looks like Gulaal is still lost in thoughts as Sudha is talking away and we all know its about what happpend with Kesar earlier and Talli comes along looking so happy, and smiling and looks like she has got her wired crossed as usual and i dont know how she can just make an assumption esp on the red chunar when Kesar hasnt even attempt to give it anyone yet lol, but she excitedly tells Suds and Gulaal, Kesar has brought it for her well not exactly it was in his room, so she assumed it was hers, and took it from his room to show them, and says Gulaal was right that Kesar likes her but doesnt seem able to say it

Motabha is in dilemma to what will happen to Gulaal and her future, he's never been happy that she had to take the step of deeyavatu and also wanted to reverse it and now what with Gulaal saying deeyavatu is a word to her and Poonambha sayign what she did last week, he is lost in thoughts and D comes and as always D is lost himself and you do feel for D but then you think well this how he will always have to live his life on what he has done and so on, and implies to Motabha that if he ever gets to know any mistakes he does, then pls give me a chance to explain and my side of the story

I still say MB will think of Dushyant-Gulaal alliance, why not - to him its an option so why wont he think it and say it out aloud and not only that earlier JK made a reference how D and Gulaal are living alone lives in the house...

PRECAP - Its sweet how Kesar gets around Gulaal and speaks in a low voice, he was looking for her and say she brought her something from the factory and she sees it the chunar 

Edited by Lennie - 16 May 2011 at 11:01am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

suecapa123baas-tvanupamgsadaf-malik.pakjaya2010india88piapriyahimani88dent4u***Anu***ekomasshmuupiesejal1986GGG3flowertotash08lisasandra_Avatarana_sharneil92-Azy-Geeshuanna44BinKuchKahe..Sidrachweetu-Srushti-manzilmukul....Poojie....*Reemz*

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ResBig smile
Edit
LOL LEnnie Wonderful post as usual...
I really wanted to know what exactly was Kesar was writing that he could not hear anything of the cries around...and Talli actually thumped the table to get his attention...and did you feel she was grinning likea fool when Kesar was looking into the journal that Dushyant sent himLOL..
and what was that ...Baap re!!! she looked like she was bit by a snakeLOL...
LOL I know many of them would be wishing that she wasLOL

and that scene...the 10 years distance...
There was something so intenseful hurt in his eyes...red eyes and tears brimming...Gulaal finally realized...what intense staring and teenage gazing could not do for KEsar...this tears did...they made Gulaal realize that the hurt ran deeper and the reasons were not what she had been thinking and were those which she conveniently chose to ignore...
Gulaal has always been perceptive and intelligent na...she immediately knew that the letter was not new ..by the way it had a postage stamp on it...blooper on their part..an unsent letter cannot have a stamp naLOL
But now gulaal will redoubling her force to push Talli in his direction and distancing herself from him...Embarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 16 May 2011 at 11:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92anna44-Azy-Lennie

dreamgirl93 Goldie
dreamgirl93
dreamgirl93

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Superb post dear n me all to watch the epi 1st thing in the morning :D
KG conovo in the room seems to be awesome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

ResBig smile
Edit
LOL LEnnie Wonderful post as usual...
I really wanted to know what exactly was Kesar was writing that he could not hear anything of the cries around...and Talli actually thumped the table to get his attention...and did you feel she was grinning likea fool when Kesar was looking into the journal that Dushyant sent himLOL..
and what was that ...Baap re!!! she looked like she was bit by a snakeLOL...
LOL I know many of them would be wishing that she wasLOL

and that scene...the 10 years distance...
There was something so intenseful hurt in his eyes...red eyes and tears brimming...Gulaal finally realized...what intense staring and teenage gazing could not do for KEsar...this tears did...they made Gulaal realize that the hurt ran deeper and the reasons were not what she had been thinking and were those which she conveniently chose to ignore...
Gulaal has always been perceptive and intelligent na...she immediately knew that the letter was not new ..by the way it had a postage stamp on it...blooper on their part..an unsent letter cannot have a stamp naLOL
But now gulaal will redoubling her force to push Talli in his direction and distancing herself from him...Embarrassed
Thanks Smile

I think anyone would shut their ears off if Talli was speaking to them LOLLOL

Intense and painful eyes, and the pain showed in his eyes that he had to leave before it became too much, as you say Gulaal has chose to ignored just the depth of his hurt on being away, Gulaal will find out that the hurt ran deeper then the usual hurt and angerness is, Kesar's hurt is filled with pain and those tears are his evidence of it

I was wondering why the postage mark but then again Kesar did always make it a point to write letters but not send them, maybe he wrote one but sent it to himself or got it back before it went out, who knows LOL

You know i think its natural for anyone to push even harder (for in this case Talli-Kesar) and distancing themselves from that one person who means the most to them... we all watch tv shows and US shows, where we see these kind of things happening esp when you want to deny something, and you feel something but distancing yourself from that one person and so on, and also to get the other two ppl together and so on

And thats why i have always said Gulaal will force Talli-Kesar even more now to what she is acknowledging with Kesar's behaviour around her and what she subconsciously i think she knows

Edited by Lennie - 16 May 2011 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Kesar's room, i have never seen it so untidy, coz its always been tidy LOL  and Gulaal cant believe it but hey she has come coz Kesar asked her to before and sees a photo of Kesar and Vasant from VG's wedding day, shall we say the photo was symbolic coz Raman back then said Kesar you will be Vanraj and sit on the horse as everyone is going on about Vasant this and that back to the photo, Gulaal's touches the photo and caresses it and we see it ends on Kesar's face and then she cleans it with her dupatta on Vasant's face bingo! i think he left it in a mess so he could lure gulaal into his room and kepp her longer there! HAHAHAH!LOL yes, raman declared him to be the groom, wow! that was such a forecast back then! like, it was thrown right into our faces! anyways, the entire scene was soo delicately and beautifully shot, that we got to see a very small dainty part of that strong woman gulaal is, and that delicate part needs lots of love from our kesuda here... Embarrassed

She notices the letter (finally even though its just one, we all know Kesar wrote to her each time she sent a letter so there must be loads) and sees her name on it front (i think she now knows he did write to her atleast) and goes to read it but Kesar snatches it off her and Gulaal cleverly says its my letter seeing as its my name on it lol, and Kesar tries to change the subject like Gulaal would let him, and Kesar says he wrote it for her b-day but forget to send it and but Gulaal cleverly again points out how he has kept it for so long judging by his handwriting and so on...  and finally i think Gulaal sees that pain of being away from her for 10 yrs as we see Kesar' eyes brim with tears when she asked him was he that angry with him, and Kesar replies full of pain and tears that for 10 years she has kept him away from her or we can say seperated him from her, and then walks out (he wont let her see him in that much pain) - leaving Gulaal, we all know in a way it was Kesar who kept himself away from her, whenever she visited and written letters but we think about what had happened before and what he found out, and how he felt so much withdrawn from Gulaal and angry and at the same time love as well, Gulaal in a way did keep him from her due to what he found out about her, because her knowing hit him harder and pained him then D being the one to do the deed on Vasant, and they do say you always are angry on the ones you love and hurt the ones you love the most, and causing her hurt and pain though it pained him even more along the way. So 10 yrs of being seperating from the one person who was your world and you loved the most, its gonna be painful and this is what Kesar went through even if we take away what he knew (Vasant's truth), still he cried and ached for her, and keeping himself apart from her and no wonder as he replies to her question you were that angry..., and that one sentense said it all, brought thousands of emotions in it... (that whole scene mainly that specific one was done so well, coz it said it all) i teared up in that scene. (which rarely happens btw...)

I still say MB will think of Dushyant-Gulaal alliance, why not - to him its an option so why wont he think it and say it out aloud and not only that earlier JK made a reference how D and Gulaal are living alone lives in the house... i would be very disappointed with motabha if he even suggests something like this. gulaal is not a doll. she deserves some normalcy in her already crazy life (ability to find water, her first true love dead within the first few weeks of marital bliss, married to a much younger devar about whom she is confused about, her another devar killed vasant). she deserves her life to be a bit stable. you can't just keep getting her married off to people. motabha should perhaps insist that the marriage stays the way it is..

PRECAP - Its sweet how Kesar gets around Gulaal and speaks in a low voice, he was looking for her and say she brought her something from the factory and she sees it the chunar love every second of this scene! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshumanzilmukulLennie....Poojie....

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Talli is a headache - that character needs a serious reality check and Sudha, if she really is serious about her motherhood, should give that gyaan to her (Poonamba at least tried to with Gulaal).  Why force that girl into a loveless marriage?  After all that Sudha has been through - her enabling of Talli's childishness and fantasies is really irresponsible.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgsharneil92manzilmukulLennie....Poojie....

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
great update lennie. Loved the kesar and gulaal scnes today, they are always great. Gulaal must notice Kesar's fellings towards her now, surely? especially after tomorrow when he gives her the chunar. cant wait for tomorrow's episode, i always look forward to a kesar and gulaal scene, they show so much emotion!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reemgLennie....Poojie....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index