Ameesha turns producer to put education 2 good use - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
the entire point of "education" is to gain knowledge and become more broad minded,mature and humble. What use is education if ur gonna brag about ur achievements??

I'd take a humble, 10th fail producer like ronnie screwala over someone like her anyway...
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

the entire point of "education" is to gain knowledge and become more broad minded,mature and humble. What use is education if ur gonna brag about ur achievements??

I'd take a humble, 10th fail producer like ronnie screwala over someone like her anyway...

ronnie screwala...10th fail??/ really?😛
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ronnie Screwala is a 10th fail ? 😆 
ok I have nothing against 10th grade challenged people before someone charges me with being insensitive.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
TARA SINGH ka message aaya hai :::::::::::::;

"Agar aap sabne Sakeena Madam ji ke baare mein  bolna band na na kiya, toh main iss thread ko cheer daalonga, phaad daalounga..."

😛🤣
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: qwww

Ronnie Screwala is a 10th fail ? 😆 

ok I have nothing against 10th grade challenged people before someone charges me with being insensitive.

neither do I...but now i am very curious...

loll...yep...ronnie is 10th fail...i read an interview of his in india today...he said he dosent look at marks when employing ppl...just their ideas,creativity and confidence...because he himself is a10th fail...he said he dosent judge ppl on the basis of their marks...
chocobear thumbnail
Is she still under the impression that she belongs to the BIG STAR CAST group🤔
And what's with the flaunting of her financial status all the time🤢
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Anything below a Gold Medal I presume, rather twisted up in the membrane

🤣🤣🤣

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha she talks like a teen girl, OMG
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ameesha proves that Education and Learning are two ENTIRELY different things!

If she really wanted to put her superior education to good use, she could have spent all that money on a Literacy Project or donated it to an NGO!

Can't see how employing David Dhawan and herself in a film and spending 70 crores over it is going to put her 'education' to good use!

Ronnie Screwala is a genius! From a teleserial on Doordarshan to becoming the biggest corporate film producer in India, the man has gone places! Kudos to him! But he should really complete his schooling! Passing 10th and 12th is not that tough!😆