Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this message needs to reach
Geetseason2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RukhluvMaan

Hey Vikrant how r u..it has been long time.. So good i got u here ... Well me busy busy with damn Exames. But cant stop to watch maaneet.
Wow.i just loved this post also. Beautifuly written.. And yeah LOVE THE POST WHY THE BAKWAS SR GOT FLOP.
Well im dying want to hear that director already read this post. Plz plz say yes.
Well they must understand that how they r ruining the series with Dev track and BIG CRAP FAKE SR..
And always maan begging to geet. Huh. Maan is now no more Maan Singh Khurana now...

i am good zoya..hope u fine with studies...dear i think geet is now nearing its end for sure
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post! Couldn't be better than this!

I totally agree with you for each thing you have written, it was like you kept my heart too.

After reading whole lot of details, it is not fair if I just praise your work only without writing my view points so here we go. Not sure ppl care or not but I am still writing for my own satisfaction.

1. Assassination of characters had been done for so long now, I really don't know any more Maan Singh Khurana, I just simple know Maan and I don't know Geet Handa/Khurana, I just know Geet rather I know Gurmeet and Drashti, because they are no longer Geet and Maan. They are no longer in their character shoes, though I am not blaming at all to the characters, coz they are not writers or directors of the show, they are mere katputlis. (puppets)

2. I can't agree more that show is ruined completely with the track of forgiving Dev, or even if forgiveness has to happen then there is a better way they could have done it, they have to do some justification behind all actions, HONESTLY I HATE THIS SHOW NOW. I hate when I said this coz it used to be my favorite show but No More. It has lost all charm and MSK is washing cars all the time, What the hell...
And Geet is insulting Maan all the time, just mere Gulam husband , that is his value now.

I am not even able to watch entire episodes, at one time I used to watch one episode couple of times but now I am watching like once in a while and that is also I am going to stop as I can't tolerate this anymore, If I still want to maintain love for the characters then I should stop watching otherwise it will ruin my past image of this show.

I am still on this forum, for only one reason because I like to read FFs or short stories, honestly those are mind blowing than show itself. And I am myself FF writer. Reading and writing is the only reason I am still here not for the show anymore. Though I have started coming to this forum for SHOW only, I got into FF world very later, I started reading my first FF in last december only and then there is no way back, it is amazing how ppl have described the stories, it is amazing to see such a talent. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 12 years ago
Geetseason2 thumbnail

these points shud be rectified

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Originally posted by Drashtifriend

U seem to be having  a lot of time to write such detailed posts one after the other. I am sorry to say that i am hard pressed for time and therefore cannot read them all in detail. But going by the gist of your posts I think you are fed up of the show and want the channel to close it down now. Going by the way you are criticising it left, right and centre that's the image you are giving to all and sundry. 

I also can't understand your reason for taking the show so much to heart. Its a General Entertainment Show so i feel we should treat it as such and enjoy it to the fullest till it is aired. Or alternatively if u feel that it is so very bad that it is unwatchable then u are at liberty to give it up. 

As for the ideas u always give on what the story-line should or should not be...I have a suggestion...why don't u apply to the PH to join the GHSP creative team?...that way u will be able to forth ur ideas more constructively and u won't have to vent ur frustrations through the forum. Here we are all deserate to show the channel how much we like the show so as to prevent them from axing it...but u seem to be hell-bent on making them believe the opposite...

Sorry if I have offended u...but ur posts often bring out htese reactions in me...