16th May 2011 WU-abhey in romantic mood

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 RSBP 16th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with RV mom making breakfast in kitchen nidhi is standing rocky comes and say i am really hungry kalika call RV mom so she ask nidhi to make breakfast for rocky she ask rocky to taste he taste it but it was hot so his hand burn then nidhi put water on it and say why you try if it was hot he say cuz u say it and how can i ignore what you said. Prathima is cooking aamar comes and ask for dinner then he said that sit with me while eating she comes then he said why are you sad she say you have insult me in front of everyone he say sorry to her🥱

Scean shifted to SurAb sitting in bed surbhi head on abhey sholder😍 abhey says thats good everything is alright now but this problems is not finishing one problem is solved other is ready suddenly aanch cries and surbhi fastly go to check her. abhey say that you are changed now surbhi say why are you saying like this now what i have done abhey say now you are mother more then wife😳 surbhi say nothing is like that there is no change in our love. abhey say if this is then come close to me and take me in your arms😍☺️ she say aanch will get up😆 he then move her hairs and was about to kiss her shoulder☺️ she say look aanch is awake and start smiling😆 abhey say dont disturb me and come close to me😆 surbhi then say that abhey till aanch is here till then you have to b disturbed abhey say this is wrong and was about to kiss her but door knocks seema comes and ask whats aanch doing surbhi say i was trying to make him sleep she say can i take aanch for today abhey say yes yes this is right surbhi say but what about bhuvan she say he comes late at night so you dont worry

Abhey give aanch to her and she leave abhey locks the room and come in bed and say to surbhi that now there is no problem in coming in my arms surbhi smile and they both hug😳
Seema playing with aanch and make him sleep bhuvan comes all drunk he goes in his room and is shocked to see child in his bed and say how can he give birth to child in one day😆 Then he close to aanch and say this is surbhi child what he is doing in my room cuz of him our life is worst seema gets up and he say to her that you can't give birth to child so now you are doing this shortcut by playing with other children. He ask her to give aanch back to them

Surbhi and abhey sleeping door knocks surbhi open the door seema sorry her for disturbing and say bhuvan is back so and from back bhuvan shouts if you cant handle your child then why you give birth surbhi say to seema not to worry take aanch from him and say her to rest

Episode Ends

PS: watch SurAb scean in video😆
Dont forget to press LIKE button
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
thnks

but not happy

why cts do kanjusi in showing surabh romance

thanks Natasha for update .I loved Surbhi and Abhay part😳.

Thanks for the update dear😊
Thank you so much Natasha,🤗seems to be a good episode.👍🏼
Thanks for the update
thanks for the update natasha
thanks natasha 😊
i like this epi ☺️ i will rate it 9/10 only for SurAbh 😳