Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

16th May 2011 WU-abhey in romantic mood

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
 RSBP 16th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with RV mom making breakfast in kitchen nidhi is standing rocky comes and say i am really hungry kalika call RV mom so she ask nidhi to make breakfast for rocky she ask rocky to taste he taste it but it was hot so his hand burn then nidhi put water on it and say why you try if it was hot he say cuz u say it and how can i ignore what you said. Prathima is cooking aamar comes and ask for dinner then he said that sit with me while eating she comes then he said why are you sad she say you have insult me in front of everyone he say sorry to herSleepy

Scean shifted to SurAb sitting in bed surbhi head on abhey sholderDay Dreaming abhey says thats good everything is alright now but this problems is not finishing one problem is solved other is ready suddenly aanch cries and surbhi fastly go to check her. abhey say that you are changed now surbhi say why are you saying like this now what i have done abhey say now you are mother more then wifeEmbarrassed surbhi say nothing is like that there is no change in our love. abhey say if this is then come close to me and take me in your armsDay DreamingBlushing she say aanch will get upLOL he then move her hairs and was about to kiss her shoulderBlushing she say look aanch is awake and start smilingLOL abhey say dont disturb me and come close to meLOL surbhi then say that abhey till aanch is here till then you have to b disturbed abhey say this is wrong and was about to kiss her but door knocksD'oh seema comes and ask whats aanch doing surbhi say i was trying to make him sleep she say can i take aanch for today abhey say yes yes this is right surbhi say but what about bhuvan she say he comes late at night so you dont worry

Abhey give aanch to her and she leave abhey locks the room and come in bed and say to surbhi that now there is no problem in coming in my arms surbhi smile and they both hugEmbarrassed
Seema playing with aanch and make him sleep bhuvan comes all drunk he goes in his room and is shocked to see child in his bed and say how can he give birth to child in one dayLOL Then he close to aanch and say this is surbhi child what he is doing in my room cuz of him our life is worst seema gets up and he say to her that you can't give birth to child so now you are doing this shortcut by playing with other children. He ask her to give aanch back to them

Surbhi and abhey sleeping door knocks surbhi open the door seema sorry her for disturbing and say bhuvan is back so and from back bhuvan shouts if you cant handle your child then why you give birth surbhi say to seema not to worry take aanch from him and say her to rest

Episode Ends

PS: watch SurAb scean in videoLOL
Dont forget to press LIKE button

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 16 May 2011 at 10:53am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

neetapiluER_ER_YAshiny3Mi.Ramanathan20cloud123neteche_cekomas-SuMee-chemestrydeepa_mishraACCOUNTCLOSEDMehr-kmanoo.18avyarimalisasandraanizorWonderfullifeSRKLuvr*Dakoo_Minzy*

chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thnks

but not happy

why cts do kanjusi in showing surabh romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha_shaikh

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
thanks Natasha for update .I loved Surbhi and Abhay partEmbarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorNatasha_shaikh

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dearSmile

Natasha_shaikh

Wonderfullife IF-Sizzlerz
Wonderfullife
Wonderfullife

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Natasha,Hugseems to be a good episode.Thumbs Up

Natasha_shaikh

-SuMee- Senior Member
-SuMee-
-SuMee-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Natasha_shaikh

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update natasha

Natasha_shaikh

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmyloveNatasha_shaikh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index