Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

May 16th WU -naksh trying hide tears

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

(credit  for  text Pree👏

16th May  WU
part 1-- akshara  is  helping  gulabo  with  clothes  and  naitik  came  give  her  madicine  and  then  g3  came  and  said  that  rashmi  need  to  learn  the  new  dishis  and  akshara  said  she  will  teach  her  everything . and  here  at  maheshwaris  everyone  is  rady to  go  to  akshis  house  and  vish  said  that  rajsashri  will  stay home  and  anshu  said  rajashri  is  alrady in  car. and  then  outside  rajeshri  said  that  she  is  coming  and  she  can  heldel  her  self.

here  gulabo  told  to  g3  that akshras  family  came. and  akshis  face  fall. 😭. and  everyone  came  and  naitik  and  rb  dj  all  came . and  naitik  told  that  akshara  is  trying  to  hold  her  self. so  we  have  to  be  strong  for  her. and  akshara  and  g3  come  and  akshi  hugs  everyone . try  to  hide  her  tears. and  naitik  told  her  to  bring  chai  and  nashta  for  everyone. and  akshar  and  varsha  left  in  kichan. and  again  rajashri  start  crying🤢. in  kichan  akshara  is  making  chai  . and  golabo  is  asking  about  nashata.  and  varsha  realise  that  to  cheer  her   up. and  start  talking  about  rashmis  wedding. and  anaya  start  crying. and  askhi  is  get  worried . and  varsha  said  she have to  make  milk  for  her. and  akshara  said  i  will  take  ananaya  while  she  you  make  milk. and  she  take  her  in  room. and  naitik  come  in  the  kichane  and didnt  see  akshara. so  varsha  said  she is  with  ananya  in  her  room. they  both  come  in  akshis  room  and  see  that  akshra  is  playing  with  ananya. and  she is  smaileing  and  she  is  playing  with  all  the  toys  and  ananya  is  heppy  with her  too. and  seeing  akshara  smailing  naitik  is  very  happy. varsha  give  milk   and  akshara  said  she  will  give  the  milk  and  they  both  happy  about  that. varsha  see  that  naitik  is  also  sad  but  trying  to  hide. varsha  said  that  tomorrow  ananya  will  cry  more  while  she  have to  go  to  dr. to  take  shot. and  she  said  last  time  she  cry  too. aksahra  said  that  ananaya  will  not  cr;y  tomorrow.

in  hall  rajsashri  is  asking  dadi  how  she  can  ask  akshsara?(WHY  she  have to  ask  anything?😡). dadi  said  her  not  to  ask. and  akshra  , naitik  and  varsha  come  with  ananya. and  rajshari  said  to  akshara  to  come  to  her. akshara  come  and  she  ask  rajashri  if  she  want  to  ask  her  anyting  that  how  everything  happen. dadi  said  god  is  takeing  test  of  her  and  she  should  not  lose  the  hope👏. and  said  not  everyone  get  everything  in  life. and  god  will  give  her  happiness  too(i  loved  dadis  diloges👏). and  vish  said  that  they  have  to  leave. akahsra  said  bye  to  everyone.

nandini come  and  ask the  bma  that  how  is  akshra ? and  akshara  come  and  she  hug  her. and  then at   maheshwari  everyone  come  and  rajashri  said  that  she  wants  to  call  aksara  to  come  stay  at  mayaka  some  time. and everyone  said  yes. she  says  she  will  talk  to  jamaisa  about it.

here  in  the  kichen  akshara  is  cutting  bhindi. naitik  come  and  ask  what  she  is  cooking? and  said  he  want to  eat  pasta. but  he  will  cook  him  self.and  akshi  help him  and  he  is  making  her  smile😍. and  then he  realise  that  akshar  is  worried  about  ananya  that  she  have  to  take  shot  at  dr. and  she  will  be  crying. and naitik  when  and  ask  g3  to take  akshara  to  mayaka  and  said  that  it  will  help  her  to  heal  . g3  first  said  no . and  akshara  come  with  pasta. and  naitik  said  g3  that he  made  that  and she  try  it  and  said  it  is  good . and  naitik give  akshara  but  she  said  she  dont  want   to  eat. and  episode  end.
Precape--everyone  is  worried  and   said  ananya  is  missing  from  palna.

sorrry  for  any  mistake.  
mariam  will  do  wednesdays  update  for  me.
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
today's episode mahdivi ben boring not intested to watch one time is ok dont want to see repeated episodes dont want tosee they show gangur in ME i vl kell them too boring
JAYA_09 thumbnail
instead of celebrating gangur festivla they shoudl have send naksh somewhere if akshi gone to maayka waht vl naitik do? def he vl not go and stay with akshi daily rajshri cry or she vl make akshi cry pathetic dont want to see pathetic track always cry cry. disgisting track it is going to be. waht vl naitikd o .
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i think akshi vl go to maayka and she vl be with ananya and naitik vl be with gay3 really this track is disgusting yaarn no more naksh moments. really akshi vl suffer if she vl go to maayka and if she depend on ananya
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for such a wonderful update di!!

ok ok epi na... nuthing khaas!
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i guess aksh must have taken ananya

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YRKKH has seriously become so emotional after the MC. Loved the episode. Well acted by Hina and Karan.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i dont want to see akshi or congress taking advantage on naitik taht's y teha rticle mentioned that may be dooriyaan vl happen between akshi and  dinos naitik is going to suffer.
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update,Madhaviben!😊
Loved how Naitik was doing all he cud to cheer up Akshara!👏
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  MB  for  such  a  lovely  update...loved  naitik  yest...he  was  trying  his   level  best   to  cheer up  akshara...g3   apne  roop  mein  wapas   aane  ki  sambhavna  hai...i  think  so...bahu  ki  mayke  jaane  se   unhe  itni   taqlif  kyoun?   ek  bath  sach  kahi  ki  ananya  is  not  their  true   happiness...kitne  din  ananya  se mann  behlate  rahenge...i