kinu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

oh yeah i know karan loves both roles but sometimes it gets really difficult playing double roles. especially when the characters are totally different. but still they don't have to kill him off. there are other ways to end his character isf that's what they want

thats what i am also wondering about...i know its difficult for karan to play both the roles...so its fine of me to end one of the character...and we all know the target will be ranchod...why give him such painful end...he supported his family...he supported abha...took away all her pain...he did only good things...why end him with death...should have given him a beautiful end to his character...

i don't like this end of such a beautiful character...i love ranchod more than karan...i can't see my ranchod being mudered brutually...he doesn't deserve such a fate...

he's gonna be murdered? Shocked i didn't read the article, just the title.

but omg so not fair. i agree with all your points!

the article says that one of the brother will be in trouble so my guess is karan...and the other brother will help him out so my guess its ranchod...and in all this drama...while saving the brother...the other brother will get killed...and its says that karan will survive...ranchod will be dying...

and all this revolves into a murder mystery...which will be a drag for sure...abha will solving the mystery and saves karan from the trouble...poor ranchod gets killed for no reason...just to end his character than why introduce his character...might as well i prefer to see abha being widow and wait for karan to return...
and the victim will be our cute Ranchod who never had family,love etc...and now this...wowClap what an idea...

indeed a great idea...firstly made karan accident...introduced ranchod as karan's twin...made him suffer a horrible childhood...make him meet abha and settle all the family problem...makes him falls head and heels of love with abha...make him marry abha...now since karan return kill him...such ideas can only be created by this show Cvs...

might as well kill ranchod in birth...we would not have suffer so much...utter rubbish plot...

i am out of this show...i can't see this show without ranchod...after watching ranchod attitute and silent love for abha...i have lost interest in karan and AbhaRan...no more this show for me...
me too..after this 2yrs silent love  of Ranchod CV will kill him like this... sorry..i dont know what and where CV will take  this story  ? but really it is a shame and sad ..i dont care Abharan anymore.. My poor ranchodCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arya444

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

oh yeah i know karan loves both roles but sometimes it gets really difficult playing double roles. especially when the characters are totally different. but still they don't have to kill him off. there are other ways to end his character isf that's what they want

thats what i am also wondering about...i know its difficult for karan to play both the roles...so its fine of me to end one of the character...and we all know the target will be ranchod...why give him such painful end...he supported his family...he supported abha...took away all her pain...he did only good things...why end him with death...should have given him a beautiful end to his character...

i don't like this end of such a beautiful character...i love ranchod more than karan...i can't see my ranchod being mudered brutually...he doesn't deserve such a fate...

he's gonna be murdered? Shocked i didn't read the article, just the title.

but omg so not fair. i agree with all your points!

the article says that one of the brother will be in trouble so my guess is karan...and the other brother will help him out so my guess its ranchod...and in all this drama...while saving the brother...the other brother will get killed...and its says that karan will survive...ranchod will be dying...

and all this revolves into a murder mystery...which will be a drag for sure...abha will solving the mystery and saves karan from the trouble...poor ranchod gets killed for no reason...just to end his character than why introduce his character...might as well i prefer to see abha being widow and wait for karan to return...
and the victim will be our cute Ranchod who never had family,love etc...and now this...wowClap what an idea...

indeed a great idea...firstly made karan accident...introduced ranchod as karan's twin...made him suffer a horrible childhood...make him meet abha and settle all the family problem...makes him falls head and heels of love with abha...make him marry abha...now since karan return kill him...such ideas can only be created by this show Cvs...

might as well kill ranchod in birth...we would not have suffer so much...utter rubbish plot...

i am out of this show...i can't see this show without ranchod...after watching ranchod attitute and silent love for abha...i have lost interest in karan and AbhaRan...no more this show for me...
me too..after this 2yrs silent love  of Ranchod CV will kill him like this... sorry..i dont know what and where CV will take  this story  ? but really it is a shame and sad ..i dont care Abharan anymore.. My poor ranchodCry

this story downgrade since karan's accident...in the first place karan's accident should not have been in the track...he can expose massi himself...in his own way...there is no need of ranchod's entry...

now with ranchod's entry they mess up the whole plot...even with that it was not messed up because abha gets a chance to fall in love all over again with ranchod...there is always a 2nd chance in love...but then with karan's alive once again...shelly filthy mouth irks ranchod and he marries abha...all become a mess...now with ranchod death...for after what he had done...such cruel fate...can't they have a better ending for ranchod character so that ranchod and AbhaChod fans will be happy...

i have lost interest in karan and AbhaRan...ranchod was the only want who glued to me on my seats and bear the torture...now he is no more...he dies...i am not watching this show...i am not interested in AbhaRan or karan since i have lost interest in them since the accident track...

kinu17

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Ranchod should be shown pursuing his dreams of making it big in Bollywood! Not dying off... YMGGK Cvs are really on the wrong track.

kinu17

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
What??? Why Would Sid Die. These CVs Are Dumb. Zeetv Is Likes Ruining Storylines. Then Axing Their Shows. Who Knows YMGGK Might Be Next On The List.

kinu17

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

yup i read the article...and i got angry...

if they wanted to kill why introduce his character...might as well lead it with karan...why ranchod entry...

after reading the article...my interest gone in the show...i am not watching this show anymore...

more than AbhaRan..i love ranchod...if no ranchod...this krap show doesn't exist for me...

and what more no happy moments of AbhaRan yet...i can't stand the torture...

i am not watching this krap...i know this fate was about to come for ranchod...the Cvs can only show death to a noble character...i am not interested to see ranchod die...

i agree with u!
For me this show is nothing without him
he made a place in people's hearts
I do like karan a lot too but without ranchod or karan the show is nothing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arya444kinu17

alamelu1970 Senior Member
alamelu1970
alamelu1970

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Off late they made Ranchod's character too endearing that they could have not done it.. that is why it will be hard to digest his death if CVs are going to take that path..

They will not kill Shelly's character if they kill her then they have to introduce another villian that can be more disgusting than her

edabella

Deb07 Goldie
Deb07
Deb07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Why need to kill. They can send him to USA or UK for higher study...and show less his appearance if Karan gets tired off double role... AngryAngryAngryAngry

sahil70

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ranchod/
sign this petition to keep ranchod alive.

Go to top