Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Ranchod to die???New article - Page 5

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fparwana

I dont think Ranchod will die...because Karan Grover says that he is unaware of the murder mystery...i mean. Wouldnt the actor himself know if one of his characters will be killed off or not?

thats what im holding my hope to. unless karan has been told to keep hush

CMON CVS HOPE U DONT DO THIS. IT JUST WONT MAKE SENSE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay this is the Worst News EVER...Ranchod is my favorite character and the only reason I kept watching this show...I don't get what they were going for..I mean what was the point of the leap if you were just going to kill him off. Why not Build His story after Karan and Abha unite. Ranchod does Not deserve this. He did so much for Abha and Karan and the family the least they could have is give him a decent nice happy ending. And he has suffered so much since his childhood. I am so Pissed. Man I really love Ranchod. Seeing him Die is gonna be heart breaking.😭... Karan Grover Played a better Ranchod then Karan Parsad. I really hope the news is not true and they plan to change it.  Or I am gonna be Hella MAD...😡
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really love Ranchod Character a lot. plz don't do this...
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well I guess its hard to maintain 2 different characters if its played by the same person...poor Karan must be exhausting playing double roles
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭 Nooo...why always this cv's break our heart...i was really happy that abharan r reuniting after so much long wait but this news came as a shocker,why want they kill this character...i love ranchod so much but karan remains my favourite...but its really stupid to make him die...i hope this news is not true...i no more believe this articles
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that's not true, i dont want him to die.😭
haji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really feel very bad for ranchod poor guy loved abha so much and know that he told her he loves  karan is coming back and on top of that he is going to be killed off its so sad that he will never get his part of love or happiness.
phyl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly ... cvs listen to your viewers valued  opinions and have a heart, show some feelings for Ranchood's character.  if you want him out of the show then send him off to pursue his acting career.  But to kill him off is heartless.  We all love Ranchood/Karan...he's been amazing!!
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is most definitely unfair to poor ranchod! he deserves much better. cvs never should have introduced him and killed karan!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its so unfair...i don't like this twist...what evil deed did ranchod do to have such harsh and painful fate...he doesn't not deserve this...all his life he suffered and only suffered...now death...its worst than a punishment...

they can keep ranchod alive and ends his character with a beautiful ending...there is always another way...

this stupid murder mystery is no need...i can predict what will happen

ranchod will be killed while saving karan...karan will be in a position where it shows that he killed ranchod...and he has a motive because ranchod married abha...karan is in jail...abha as usual cries and cries for both karan and ranchod...she will try her best to get karan out of bail but fails...she cries and cries again...the family blames her...especially pratibha and shelly...as they blame her for ranchod's death...karan's misery...she is the key to it...abha will swear infront of god that she will save karan and she will fight karan's case and finds justice for ranchod...it will be drags and drags of how the killers hides his clues and all...at last in the court abha being a lawyer expose the real killer...and the mastermind...

see guys...thats what going to happen...how lame twist...so predictable...might as well cancel the murder mystery...find a way to end ranchod character in a beautiful way
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago