Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i mean i can't see either characters of randchod or karan dying. i love them both.

as mean as this may sound why can't they end shelly's character?
sharala thumbnail
nooo...
why are dey doing this...
send him to the US or sumting like that...dont kill him
geezzz..
they make me hate this show more and more daily!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
what a khichri..CVS can make?😡  1rst of all why did they bring this Ranchod track?and now they r ruining his character when viewers were start to like him...i hate this..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

he's gonna be murdered? 😲 i didn't read the article, just the title.

but omg so not fair. i agree with all your points!

the article says that one of the brother will be in trouble so my guess is karan...and the other brother will help him out so my guess its ranchod...and in all this drama...while saving the brother...the other brother will get killed...and its says that karan will survive...ranchod will be dying...

and all this revolves into a murder mystery...which will be a drag for sure...abha will solving the mystery and saves karan from the trouble...poor ranchod gets killed for no reason...just to end his character than why introduce his character...might as well i prefer to see abha being widow and wait for karan to return...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

the article says that one of the brother will be in trouble so my guess is karan...and the other brother will help him out so my guess its ranchod...and in all this drama...while saving the brother...the other brother will get killed...and its says that karan will survive...ranchod will be dying...

and all this revolves into a murder mystery...which will be a drag for sure...abha will solving the mystery and saves karan from the trouble...poor ranchod gets killed for no reason...just to end his character than why introduce his character...might as well i prefer to see abha being widow and wait for karan to return...

and the victim will be our cute Ranchod who never had family,love etc...and now this...wow👏 what an idea...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

and the victim will be our cute Ranchod who never had family,love etc...and now this...wow👏 what an idea...

indeed a great idea...firstly made karan accident...introduced ranchod as karan's twin...made him suffer a horrible childhood...make him meet abha and settle all the family problem...makes him falls head and heels of love with abha...make him marry abha...now since karan return kill him...such ideas can only be created by this show Cvs...

might as well kill ranchod in birth...we would not have suffer so much...utter rubbish plot...

i am out of this show...i can't see this show without ranchod...after watching ranchod attitute and silent love for abha...i have lost interest in karan and AbhaRan...no more this show for me...
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

indeed a great idea...firstly made karan accident...introduced ranchod as karan's twin...made him suffer a horrible childhood...make him meet abha and settle all the family problem...makes him falls head and heels of love with abha...make him marry abha...now since karan return kill him...such ideas can only be created by this show Cvs...

might as well kill ranchod in birth...we would not have suffer so much...utter rubbish plot...

i am out of this show...i can't see this show without ranchod...after watching ranchod attitute and silent love for abha...i have lost interest in karan and AbhaRan...no more this show for me...

me too..after this 2yrs silent love  of Ranchod CV will kill him like this... sorry..i dont know what and where CV will take  this story  ? but really it is a shame and sad ..i dont care Abharan anymore.. My poor ranchod😭
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

me too..after this 2yrs silent love  of Ranchod CV will kill him like this... sorry..i dont know what and where CV will take  this story  ? but really it is a shame and sad ..i dont care Abharan anymore.. My poor ranchod😭

this story downgrade since karan's accident...in the first place karan's accident should not have been in the track...he can expose massi himself...in his own way...there is no need of ranchod's entry...

now with ranchod's entry they mess up the whole plot...even with that it was not messed up because abha gets a chance to fall in love all over again with ranchod...there is always a 2nd chance in love...but then with karan's alive once again...shelly filthy mouth irks ranchod and he marries abha...all become a mess...now with ranchod death...for after what he had done...such cruel fate...can't they have a better ending for ranchod character so that ranchod and AbhaChod fans will be happy...

i have lost interest in karan and AbhaRan...ranchod was the only want who glued to me on my seats and bear the torture...now he is no more...he dies...i am not watching this show...i am not interested in AbhaRan or karan since i have lost interest in them since the accident track...
-Shankar- thumbnail
Ranchod should be shown pursuing his dreams of making it big in Bollywood! Not dying off... YMGGK Cvs are really on the wrong track.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What??? Why Would Sid Die. These CVs Are Dumb. Zeetv Is Likes Ruining Storylines. Then Axing Their Shows. Who Knows YMGGK Might Be Next On The List.