Ranchod to die???New article

prats24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/ranchod-die-yahaan-mainEdited by prats24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow... Isn't this sort of overdone? 🤔

If Ranchod's character has to make an exit, I would've appreciated that they showed him finally going out to pursue the dreams he put on hold . Killing him off is a bit ridiculous.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yup i read the article...and i got angry...

if they wanted to kill why introduce his character...might as well lead it with karan...why ranchod entry...

after reading the article...my interest gone in the show...i am not watching this show anymore...

more than AbhaRan..i love ranchod...if no ranchod...this krap show doesn't exist for me...

and what more no happy moments of AbhaRan yet...i can't stand the torture...

i am not watching this krap...i know this fate was about to come for ranchod...the Cvs can only show death to a noble character...i am not interested to see ranchod die...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow what BS man.

did you seriously keep a character for this long just to have him die after abha and karan's reunion? 👎🏼

ranchod's still the son of the family. how can you kill him off like that?

unlesss...karan can't play double roles. 😆 must be hard no?! 😆
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

wow what BS man.

they are sick in the head...😡😡...they are killing off my ranchod...😡😡

did you seriously keep a character for this long just to have him die after abha and karan's reunion? 👎🏼

thats what i am thinking about...why ranchod been introduced when he has to die...stupid Cvs...after karan's so called death...now ranchod...😡😡😡😡...the Cvs loves death so much...😡😡😡

ranchod's still the son of the family. how can you kill him off like that?

i agree...ranchod is still the son of the family...he can't be killed off...they can give another track to it...why death

unlesss...karan can't play double roles. 😆 must be hard no?! 😆

well karan enjoys both his roles...i am sure he is fine with it...but yes its tired for him because double work...

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
oh yeah i know karan loves both roles but sometimes it gets really difficult playing double roles. especially when the characters are totally different. but still they don't have to kill him off. there are other ways to end his character isf that's what they want
BeingTejal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is the show going offair?????
i am little confused coz they said that the fans of Karan will have the happy ending
please anyone tell me
i am off to cry now
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

oh yeah i know karan loves both roles but sometimes it gets really difficult playing double roles. especially when the characters are totally different. but still they don't have to kill him off. there are other ways to end his character isf that's what they want

thats what i am also wondering about...i know its difficult for karan to play both the roles...so its fine of me to end one of the character...and we all know the target will be ranchod...why give him such painful end...he supported his family...he supported abha...took away all her pain...he did only good things...why end him with death...should have given him a beautiful end to his character...

i don't like this end of such a beautiful character...i love ranchod more than karan...i can't see my ranchod being mudered brutually...he doesn't deserve such a fate...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeRaMa

is the show going offair?????
i am little confused coz they said that the fans of Karan will have the happy ending
please anyone tell me
i am off to cry now

nopes the show is not going off air...ranchod character is going to end...
karan's happy ending means...karan's happiness with abha...but for that he needs go through one more hell...and that is the murder mystery of ranchod...

so basically the show is not going off air...but ranchod character going off air with a death end...

stupid cvs...if they wanted to end ranchod character they should not have introduced his character in the first place...they introduce him to make him die...i can't tolerate this...it was such a strong and powerful character...

now i am sure next months...ranchod will come back from death...how predictable...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

thats what i am also wondering about...i know its difficult for karan to play both the roles...so its fine of me to end one of the character...and we all know the target will be ranchod...why give him such painful end...he supported his family...he supported abha...took away all her pain...he did only good things...why end him with death...should have given him a beautiful end to his character...

i don't like this end of such a beautiful character...i love ranchod more than karan...i can't see my ranchod being mudered brutually...he doesn't deserve such a fate...

he's gonna be murdered? 😲 i didn't read the article, just the title.

but omg so not fair. i agree with all your points!