Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maya_P

r u saying their SR was 0 sec if he went to do all that...mish  i know ur positive.but to this point...😭😭

No -  the night was long Prema, they had a wonderful intimate night☺️ and then for a few mins, he went out, can that not happen
The whole night in the jungle the only thing they did is to search for the  pugdy/turban ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😉😆 and have been  successful🤣
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

No -  the night was long Prema, they had a wonderful intimate night☺️ and then for a few mins, he went out, can that not happen

y would u go do that.when u had so much other things to do..all night
because this is GHSP aur yahan pe drama aur romance ke saath jadoo bhi dikhaya jaata hain😆
Originally posted by Absoluv

Naz dear...wohi toh...raaz hai ...ki raatko kya kya hua aur pagadi kaise aaye ??? 

Of course it is a raaz, which couple would want to tell everybody what they did🤣 
It is for them to know and for us to find out, but I think we will get to know eventually in flashback mode as my Teacher has predicted👍🏼
SR aur PAGDI dono ek jaise nikle pata hi nahin chala kab,kahan aur kaise hua?
Originally posted by Maya_P

y would u go do that.when u had so much other things to do..all night

Oh My😲 - they are human beings and may have had to attend to a nature call😆 and may have spotted the pagdi😉
The Director, Rahul Agarwal (jisko itne joothe padeh hain is weekend ko), had it on his head remember.   He was following Maaneet coz he had to give them both directions ki SR kaise manana hai.   Thats how MSK got the turban after the deed

naz...you weren't at the written update...i said he had it tucked in his pants for safe keeping

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
He is THE maan singh Khurana...jungle se turban dhondna uske liye koi baari baat nahin hai!! Maybe after the Sr, he went out to look for it!!!😆

BTW, where did he get the shirt? wasnt it wet?? then how did he dry it and wear it? Or was he wearing the wet shirt??😃