Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naheem thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dont worry jaya akshara want go maayka without naitik.one episode akshara  told  naitik  how she get pain  same pain naitik getting.she want leave naitik alone.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really coming episdoes vl be pakao one i think so cvs bring this track ananya and akshi relationship not naksh really y this kind of track they r going to show
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ananya is not the solution i guess it is better to send naksh for a outing that will be more sensible i feel  
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ananya n akshara dont feel like watching they could have shown something better plus in gangaur we will have to c ananya wid akshiEdited by sdhg - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
maha episdoe full of gangur festival not inteested to watch it.
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday's epi was so boring...!naksh's part was far better when naitik was making pasta...!
i think Maha Episode is for the Gangaur celebrations n nothing else...!🤢
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

yesterday's epi was so boring...!naksh's part was far better when naitik was making pasta...!

i think Maha Episode is for the Gangaur celebrations n nothing else...!🤢

not interested first time maha epiusdoe going to get broed and if rajshri ask gay3 send akshi to maayka htere vl be big problem coming on the way for akshi gay3 and naitik even congress. may be distance vl occur betwen naitik and akshi and akshi and gay3 and akshi gay3 and rajshri