Maithali is a disappointment and a treat to watch

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Maithali ki entry was a little contrasting for me. She was at her evil best. Loved her wicked ways. Her charactor is almost as bad as Sid's except he is the master at being a Bad Vampy while Maithali seems like she's taking lessons from him😆😆😆
Maithali's love is so weak it hurts. For someone who claimed to have loved Abhay the girl seriously has nothing on Katherine from TVD. She loved both brothers and never refrained from admitting this while Maithali is proving to be more like Pia in more ways than one for example they both have no faith in Abhay. Seriously Maithali and Love shouldn't go in the same sentence😕Maithali ki pyaar is not as epic as i thought it would be. Abhay's perception made us think she was so special but we shall see how this all plays out very soon. For now she is just a shadow of what her human self was like. As a vampire her love should have grown ten fold not shrank ten folds if U get my drift.

Overall a big thumbs up.👍🏼 This has livened up the show. Want to see Abhay and Maithali face off against each other. Boy is Abhay's world about to shatter once he discovers how his Maithali is really like. Vampire Maithali is proving to be a force to be reckoned with😃

Now for some real action can't wait.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
I think maithali is evil just coz of sid he must hav put all wrong things in maithalis mind...bt wen it comes to piya she is a human nd for a tym she will be confused nd upset wen such a thing like avampire whom she loved had bitten her...bt mythali loved abhay since she was small whrn did her trust go??????? nd nw wen she is a vampire she thinks its sid who loved her more nd nt abhay...anyways lets c wat hapens further
I don't think we should compare Rajkumari Maithili's love to the Vampire Maithili's love. 

Probably, Rajkumari Maithili's love was pure but remember she was turned into a Vampire by an evil vampire. And as per Abhay, this has an effect. So, Maithili turned into evil after Sid turned her and fed her with his evil thoughts.

I still hope Maithili, as a human, was more loving and pure than the Maithili we see.
Originally posted by shafaqpie

I think maithali is evil just coz of sid he must hav put all wrong things in maithalis mind...bt wen it comes to piya she is a human nd for a tym she will be confused nd upset wen such a thing like avampire whom she loved had bitten her...bt mythali loved abhay since she was small whrn did her trust go??????? nd nw wen she is a vampire she thinks its sid who loved her more nd nt abhay...anyways lets c wat hapens further
I think the same as U and in full agreement. I think Sid may have poisoned her mind to so much venom inside. Maithali has bad vampire blood via Sid so this is probably the reason for her being so negative.
Originally posted by Ritzie

I don't think we should compare Rajkumari Maithili's love to the Vampire Maithili's love. 

Probably, Rajkumari Maithili's love was pure but remember she was turned into a Vampire by an evil vampire. And as per Abhay, this has an effect. So, Maithili turned into evil after Sid turned her and fed her with his evil thoughts.

I still hope Maithili, as a human, was more loving and pure than the Maithili we see.
I just commented on another comment with this same reason. Sid being evil will only beget evil so Metz is bound to be like him. Either way it makes no difference because i am pinning on Abhay still loving Pia hopefully more so than ever before
temme bout it!!
am loving the action... andto add up to tht... am loving metz!!

cld never believe suku did tht role!!😳
Originally posted by elizaa

temme bout it!!
am loving the action... andto add up to tht... am loving metz!!

cld never believe suku did tht role!!😳
Maithali rocks. So its a treat for us viewers to see Sukku in this light. It goes to show how much talent she has stored inside herEmbarrassedShe's not just a pretty face😃
Originally posted by matwamango

Maithali rocks. So its a treat for us viewers to see Sukku in this light. It goes to show how much talent she has stored inside her😳She's not just a pretty face😃

very much..

but i guess i still need to see a few more of metz from her side.. like i dnt like to judge newcomers wen they do bad, id like to do the same here.. lol

thts coz i pity the poor actor too, doing 2 roles simultaneously, 
maybe the frst time was the best wht she did, i want to see consistency in her role.. but want to say tht, currently, am love wiith metz..😉
Originally posted by elizaa

very much..

but i guess i still need to see a few more of metz from her side.. like i dnt like to judge newcomers wen they do bad, id like to do the same here.. lol

thts coz i pity the poor actor too, doing 2 roles simultaneously, 
maybe the frst time was the best wht she did, i want to see consistency in her role.. but want to say tht, currently, am love wiith metz..😉
Poor Sukriti. I guess she is getting a little break for her Beauty Pageant in Dubai but still it is an aweful amount of hours she'll have to endure it i guess. I think i prefer Sukriti in a negative role more. She plays it so well. This is why i made a thread solely for her. Maithali's charactor is just too GOOD.😃