India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay died 100 times 4 mathli

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
2day episode was blasting.I was very eager 2 know y Mathli hates Abhay & y d hell she is wid Sid whn she used 2 luv Abhay & 2day sid told tht  he bit Mathli & turn her into vampire & Mathli told Pia tht Abhay never come 2 save her whereas Sid came back 2 her & give her life although he made her Walking Dead.So according 2 mathli Abhay used 2 luv him whn he was human but not whn he became immortal.She evn told tht she is wid sid since ages.Angry.(So is luv jst abt pleasing ur lover or rendering services 2 thm.No not atall.Its is abt sacrificing.Abhay did tht metz can't) 

Pia is such an angel.She took abhay's side & defenced him saying tht Abhay actually luv her & he had been craving 4 her since 150 years 2 tht Metz replied he used 2 luv me but wh u came in his life u became his priority.(But still evn in so much of pain Pia took abhay's side now dis is wht I call luv.)

Was Mathli right?Ya she was bit right.Abhay do fall in luv wid Pia but he never ditched metz nor he was aware tht metz was alive.He too wnted 2 save her but i guess he was in delima at tht time.Evn now he regret 4 not able 2 save Metz thts y he try hard 2 save Pia & console himself tht wht if he was unable 2 save metz but he can save Pia.

Metz is putting whole blame on Abhay but was she right hiding Abhay tht she was alive & living wid Sid for 150 years.Sid was 2 take revenge frm Abhay but 4 wht.He had been enjoying his life wid metz 4 150 years,metz is enjoying her life since 150 years.It was only abhay who was buring in guilt,in passion 4 Metz.He was the 1 who suffered 4 so many years.He died 100 times 4 Metz & she lived 100 lives wid Sid & now whn Pia taught him 2 live,to smile,to luv these 2 r back 2 ruin his life.

I was crying & feeling pity 4 Abhay & Pia bothCry.I luved whn Hassena pulled Abhay & ask him 2 leave jst lke a true mother.4 the 1st time she showed tht she has right on abhay.She told him Pia is not metz she jst resemble her face.She was so right pia can not b metz coz metz was never a true lover.My heart burst whn Abhay said'Mom u wnt me 2 leave Pia.Hum dono bhai ki ladai mai uss bechari ki kya galti.'Pia ne mujh mratr insaan mai jaan bhar di.Meri zindagi pia k bina kuch nahi.Pia is my life' & thn whn Haseena said u have 2 choose b/w me & Pia & wid full agression & passion he took Pia's name.How sweet.He luv PiaDay Dreaming(.But will he able 2 luv her whn he'll know tht metz is alive.Is he stong enough 2 face the upcoming consequences.)Haseena thn fainted Abhay & took him & t saw tht thinking sid & Pia r doing dirty things in haunted house

There Pia is being caught by sid & metz.Metz wnt 2 drink her blood so tht she can became immortal.Sid puts Pia in coffin.He is enjoying wid Metz.They r dreaming abt ruling world.Metz as queen & sid as king.Will Abhay allow thm 2 fulfill their dreams.Now wht abhay will do?

T call Misha saying her sis Pia is busy doing dirty things wid Sid in haunter kullar haveli.Panchi & misha will go there.Will they save her frm Metz & Sid.

Precap: Sid talks 2 someone & he say 'I knew u guys will come.5 hrs tak tum kisi bhi vampires ko aane mat dena.Aakhir tum log vampire k purane enemy jo ho.(who r those enemy vampire slayer or warewolves.R warewolves making an entry)

For all tht keep watching PYEK

Edited by cuteshrishti - 16 May 2011 at 10:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoxXxNoreen786xXxPari-GuptaJyo.OtakuGirl-DeboTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Its Abhay who should take revenge from them atleast Metz was alive she could have met Abhay told him that she didnt loved him anymore. You are right Sid and Metz enjoyed their lives and when Abhay was happy then they both remembered him I dont get why do they want his life ruined when it alrady is as compared to theirs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICOtakuGirl-Debo

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i am shocked by maithilli's behaviour...can't believe that abhay loved and gave up his life for such selfish women...

she was alive...she could meet abhay...but no she wanted him to burn in her memories...lives a even more darker life...maithilli is not worth for love...

she only love herself...it could be seen completely that she is using sid for her own benefit...

poor abhay will be shattered to know that maithilli betrayed him big time...and he wasted his 200 years life living in her memories...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICOtakuGirl-Debo

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I am so sad that ABHAY will eb shattered BUT At tehsame time I am so haooy that he will know how his TRUE LOEV IS ONLY PIYA..which he already knows..BUT still.!!Day Dreaming
Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Smile

I completely agree with you. Metz could have told Abhay that she was alive, he would have definetly come back to her. He lived an immortal life of 150 years in regret and guilt, and what does Metz say, that he didn't love her! That is such a stupid thing to say. Only if she could she what Abhay had been through in the past 150 years.

Ooo, entry of werewolves will be so cool and fun! I would love that! But why would they take Sid's side? Is Sid a werewolf too? I thought he was a vampire! Confused
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

Its Abhay who should take revenge from them atleast Metz was alive she could have met Abhay told him that she didnt loved him anymore. You are right Sid and Metz enjoyed their lives and when Abhay was happy then they both remembered him I dont get why do they want his life ruined when it alrady is as compared to theirs.
Ya Abhay shuld b the one who shuld b angry coz he suffered all the pains
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i am shocked by maithilli's behaviour...can't believe that abhay loved and gave up his life for such selfish women...

she was alive...she could meet abhay...but no she wanted him to burn in her memories...lives a even more darker life...maithilli is not worth for love...

she only love herself...it could be seen completely that she is using sid for her own benefit...

poor abhay will be shattered to know that maithilli betrayed him big time...and he wasted his 200 years life living in her memories...
Ya thts y i wrote he died 100 times 4 her & she lived 100 times wid sid
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am so sad that ABHAY will eb shattered BUT At tehsame time I am so haooy that he will know how his TRUE LOEV IS ONLY PIYA..which he already knows..BUT still.!!Day Dreaming
I really wnt 2 c a romantic,passionate & intense luv b/w abhiya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index