Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Metz: How dare you Abhay? (Page 6)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

can someone please tell me what is gonna happen to T tomorrow?
i think T will be saved by the vampire slayer...i hope nothing happens to her because she is the only one keeps us entertain with her bithcy attitute in this bad dark world of vampires...werewolves...and witches

is she gonna die or get out of that jungle alive?
i think she will get out of the jungle alive or fainted...either vampire slayer will help her out or misha-panchi will help her in disguise...

HAHA I burst out laughing my butt off when she poke her little head inside the window and Sid rose up like holy ghost...LOL.
me too...sid rocked...T was scared...her face was worth watching...she was pale seeing sid in that avtaar...

I still don't get why it's okay for her Metz to love another again and is forbidden of Abhay.
she is a selfish devil...she destroyed the purity of AMetz love story for me...now in the story only abhayendra exist for his immortal love and gave up his life for love...maithilli does not exist for me...i don't think she loves sid...she is using sid for her own benefit...sid is being blinded in her love...now when he is going to be bumped off sid will realise how wrong was he...for his obsession for a devil...make him so evil that he broke his brother abhay's heart various time...and since panchi is going to be present there he will realise how wrong was he to break panchi's heart also...

playing bad girl fit Suku pretty much than goody goody two shoes role.
she have done negative roles before in zee tv...the show called agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo...she plays a childhish siddeshwari who loves only money...power and fame...but not her husband then her character gets into a negative shade where she wants to get back her husband from the main female lead...a same character like maithilli...she rocks in it..she looks extremely beautiful in it...

Edited by Mages - 16 May 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Angelpyar-ishk

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis. I agree with you, Haseena should not be judged. I mean, any mother would save their child first.

And Metz. She is so evil... just like Sid. And yes, if she does go after Abhay, then Piya will regret it BIG TIME! And I have a feeling werewolves will bump off Sid once they find out his true intentions. But it could Metz! All possibilities are open! Let's wait and watch what happens!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
awesome post yet again poco. it was a shocking episode, looking forward 2 tomorrow. maithili had become evil coz sid's poisoned her n her mind against abhay all these centuries.
so she's been using all along.

sid was amazing 2day, the hotty is getting better n better day by day,Wink
 i feel the serial will be nuthing without him if he leaves.Unhappy

as far as hotty sid (he is) is concerned i think metz will be the reason to bump him off coz i have a gut feeling that once shes out of that place she will want to get abhay once again.

xxx
noreen

TheBlackJaguar

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Maithili is tottally brainwashed by sid-not only to belive that abhay moved on(which he never really did-even though he loves Piya)
but to also become so vile-i was kinda shocked too...
but i think the Day Maithili comes to know of Sidharths true intentions...
i seriously doubt that he wants HER to become more powerful than him-cos if she bites piya she will become more powerful than her creator sidharth...
shell kill him,or perhaps change her plans and want to get back to abahy...
and that wont be difficult considering that both of them are vampires now..
poor Piya...i feel sorry for her-by defending Abhays love for Maithili she somewhere down the line also made her chances dim of getting Abhay!
nice post
shruti

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying and sharing your thoughts , everyone. I guess we all have the gut feeling that Metz will want Abhay back. Poor Piya. Unhappy

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index