Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for awesome post Poco

When Metz said she expected Abhay wait for her till infiniti, I cough and said that selfish (*****). I know Sid is evil but I can't blame him for Metz evil and selfish ways. Metz knew how Sid felt about her and the under handed things he did behind his brother back so am not convinced that is because of him Metz is filled with so much venom. I knew there was a reason CV alway's played that one FB scenes of Ametz in bed and the promises Abhay made about loving her more then his life and loving Metz after death. Well we see now that's exactly what Princess Metz want's and expected from Abhay after promising her's forever.

Poor T don't know what Sid will do with her but oh well. XOXO 😆

T MMS.🤣
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

how could maithly forget that abhay died to save her??

ungrateful vampire!!!
Edited by taani112 - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooliecute

The episode was great.

Maithali-Piya convo was a treat. yes, it was amazing how Piya in her Death bed was thinking of defending Abhays Love. it was as she was begging Maithali to belive that nothing can overcome Abhays love for you, like she was sacrficing her own feelings.
Maithali, dont know if its eniterly Sid talking or not, if our epic maithali dies in that fire and what Sid dragged out was only his on frankeinstein. but even if, if there is a tiny spot of that beautiful maithali left in her wich wakes up knowing the thuth, helping her to 'feel' again i guess things ww'll become different and will get to see  a competition of sacrifising their loves for abhays Happiness between Piya and Maithali than maithli taking a revenge or ending Piya.
The episode was so intense that i actually forgot that Piya nd Maithali is beeing portayed by the same person. nice!

I think Sids death will be in hands of WWs or the catcher actually.

You are so right on Piya. True. Piya could see the impending danger ahead but she couldn't see Abhay's love being betrayed and humiliated like that. And am telling you, someday, Metz is going to throw these words back in Piya's face in case she wants Abhay back in the future. I think the creatives will keep Metz negative as there can be only one heroine, At most m they can show Metz' want for Abhay as obsessive and pathological. Or maybe Metz stays selfish and self-centric even though her feelings for her first love may come back. 

Hmmm... werewolves killing Sid makes sense.😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

T MMS.🤣

IKR, I couldn't stop ROFL when T was doing her MMS recording to put it on the web. I'm surprise nobody else find that scene funny.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post PoCa .. 

Welll Welll Well , after seein' Metz Evil Behaviour
this depiCt that , How muCh Sid has Washed her Brains against Abhay
This sounds so dreadful , that Metz has no feelings fo' Abhay ..
Just beco's Of savin' her from the Burnin' fire , She Praises Sid ?
I mean this is so exhilaratin' .. i'm completely dumbfound ..
A Vast Grayish syd Of Mythli seen today , so it means Metz love was just a sellfishness
and bounded till that Burnin' fire ..
Goood Metz , You've showed a Vast and Epic Worth Of Abhays Luv ..
However , I love the way Piya guided Metz that Abhay fluttered in your love fo' Centuries and Piya's saCrifice was so  compassionate she defended herself in the cOffin ..
But Piya , u've to pay the Cost of not trustin' Abhay .. With you Abhay will also Endure this Complexity ..

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

I guess, that is only thing that justifies the current track and current Maithili. 

You seem to be on the right track. I think Maithili will pose that she is Pia, bit by Sid. That will easily fool all the humans and vampires😆. Vaise bhi the Vampires have convenient noses. Whenever they want they can smell Pia from long distances and whenever they don't, they can't smell her within hand's distance.😆

lmao... thier convenient noses😆
and now as there are the other supernaturals coming... in the promo, sid was tlking to some1, was it the vampirehunter or a wolfie??😕
and just btw, i loved suku in metz ka avtar.. she was just fine!!
btw, did u notice her wearing piya's red skirt with a black corset🤢

and and and... we so need a new wardrobe for metz.. she just cannot use those old-dupattas-stitched-into-a-skirt!

she is a total badass and desreves a badass look too..

and if ek cannot afford it, i seriously dnt mind her being gifted with the whole of T"s wardrobe.. she has prettysexy clothes  up ther..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..POCZ..super duper as ever..!! Me with you ..Yes Sid hottie will be  bumped off by his own dream..MYTHILI..sad but true..! And Yes I so loved the fact that Piya was reminded by Mythili ..how dare he(Abhay)  loves you... A jealousy which dint change even after 200 years.hmmm Piya must have felt proud atthat moment na..so awesome ..Aww..yes Haseena poor little MOmmy..was cute but felt desperate for ABHAY & PIYA also..!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

i don't know what to say...but than maithilli has destroyed the epic of AMetz love story with her evilness...even though she is injected by sid's blood...or sid poison...she should have a trust on her love and should not have fallen prey to sid's word...i am not convinced just because sid created her she is evil...some emotions of humans are still intact in vampires...like abhayendra in his human days...is a pure soul...now he becomes a vampire he is still intact with his human values of being a pure soul...sid another example since childhood days he has a jealousy of abhayendra...hatred for him...even being a vampire he still has those attitutes in him...that he goes to an extend wanting his brother death...even maithilli being the evil...she can feel the love of her human life towards abhayendra...she knows that abhay has been pining for her centuries...she wanted him to burn into those pain...how selfish

neither she loves siddhartha nor abhayendra...she loves only herself...and power...she wants to control the world thats it...

and now if she wants to go back to abhay...i am going to kill her...because she is not fit to be loved...

i love AMetz love story but then maithilli totally destroyed it for me...its now know as only Abhayendra love story...maithilli does not even exist...

salute for the immortal lover...who loved a devil and lost his life for her...

katherine was never like maithilli...she was evil...but she deeply loved stefan...never wanted anything to happen to stefan...she might opt death for damon but not stefan...maithilli is the otherway round...she neither cared for sid or abhay...she care for herself and wants to gain control of the world...

now she is after the ring...and will pretend to be piya so that she can get the ring...i hope abhay recognises her...and throws her out of her life...

he will not know that piya is always piya...she is the most special thing happen into his dark life...even if maithilli take a 1000 lifetimes after death...she can never be like piya...

abhay will be shattered completely...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
can someone please tell me what is gonna happen to T tomorrow?

is she gonna die or get out of that jungle alive?

HAHA I burst out laughing my butt off when she poke her little head inside the window and Sid rose up like holy ghost...LOL.

I still don't get why it's okay for her Metz to love another again and is forbidden of Abhay.

playing bad girl fit Suku pretty much than goody goody two shoes role.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Angel

can someone please tell me what is gonna happen to T tomorrow?
i think T will be saved by the vampire slayer...i hope nothing happens to her because she is the only one keeps us entertain with her bithcy attitute in this bad dark world of vampires...werewolves...and witches

is she gonna die or get out of that jungle alive?
i think she will get out of the jungle alive or fainted...either vampire slayer will help her out or misha-panchi will help her in disguise...

HAHA I burst out laughing my butt off when she poke her little head inside the window and Sid rose up like holy ghost...LOL.
me too...sid rocked...T was scared...her face was worth watching...she was pale seeing sid in that avtaar...

I still don't get why it's okay for her Metz to love another again and is forbidden of Abhay.
she is a selfish devil...she destroyed the purity of AMetz love story for me...now in the story only abhayendra exist for his immortal love and gave up his life for love...maithilli does not exist for me...i don't think she loves sid...she is using sid for her own benefit...sid is being blinded in her love...now when he is going to be bumped off sid will realise how wrong was he...for his obsession for a devil...make him so evil that he broke his brother abhay's heart various time...and since panchi is going to be present there he will realise how wrong was he to break panchi's heart also...

playing bad girl fit Suku pretty much than goody goody two shoes role.
she have done negative roles before in zee tv...the show called agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo...she plays a childhish siddeshwari who loves only money...power and fame...but not her husband then her character gets into a negative shade where she wants to get back her husband from the main female lead...a same character like maithilli...she rocks in it..she looks extremely beautiful in it...

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago