Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Feeling so bad for abhay. What will happen when he comes to know that Sid kept Maithili alive by turning her vampire and that too dark. How will he fight with her whom he loves so much? Why fate takes so much test of abhay?
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

bingo!!
this was wht i was thinkin aswell...
the only reason for metz to get this evil was coz sid had to bite her..

and on the sec hand, am sure abhay wont undertand tht its metz and not pia... her vampire symptoms will be seen, the evil in her will be seen, but he will take it as the reason of sid biting pia..

I guess, that is only thing that justifies the current track and current Maithili. 

You seem to be on the right track. I think Maithili will pose that she is Pia, bit by Sid. That will easily fool all the humans and vampiresπŸ˜†. Vaise bhi the Vampires have convenient noses. Whenever they want they can smell Pia from long distances and whenever they don't, they can't smell her within hand's distance.πŸ˜†

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
 Ahh Finally Today is Dday i have been longing for UR post r awesome always .!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
πŸ‘well d name "mathali" when enters in pia's mind d first reaction is ABhya love of life d very loving ,caring affectionate n tender d gurl whom a man she loved has not forgoted yet after a century...!!
pillar of abhays dead life in which piya entered to n glowed.!!!
The face of an evil n dark mathali soo  susceptible n  leaving piya engrossed all d way.!!
d wonder was is dat mathali abhay's love whom died in saving her, who cried for her ,  100yrs wandering in her search is dis a way to reimburse d love n affection blaming him for not saving n escalating d one who was responsible for her death...!!!!!!!!!
i was totally spellbound by evil n dark face off mythalli jst on too see abhay faceoff wid evil mathali n earising all d memories he have wid him off his love .!!Bcoz of whom he tolerates all d anguish n agony.!!!!
want abhay-methz face off n sidds n mathali evil face infront off otherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for awesome post Poco

When Metz said she expected Abhay wait for her till infiniti, I cough and said that selfish (*****). I know Sid is evil but I can't blame him for Metz evil and selfish ways. Metz knew how Sid felt about her and the under handed things he did behind his brother back so am not convinced that is because of him Metz is filled with so much venom. I knew there was a reason CV alway's played that one FB scenes of Ametz in bed and the promises Abhay made about loving her more then his life and loving Metz after death. Well we see now that's exactly what Princess Metz want's and expected from Abhay after promising her's forever.

Poor T don't know what Sid will do with her but oh well. XOXO πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Metz is still possessive about Abhay and thinks Abhay cheated her because of misunderstanding created by Sid If she knows the truth she will love Abhay again

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ...Metz ' possessiveness  over Abhay is actually quite a cute hypocrisy. Woh kare to raas leela hai aur Abhay kare to bechaare ka character dheela hai. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
grt analysis poco!!!

u knw wat at a point of time i felt dat sid is an evil bt still there is a good person reside inside him who cares for his brother, bt his charcter is made just for  destruction...destruction of abhay, his happiness!!

n i was reli xpecting a dialouge frm piya bt writers didn't use it " ki abhay i made a big mistake by nt trusting u"
..!!!

n abt haseena i found her right on her part bt i still feel she should av left final decision in abhay's hand
Nishitarao thumbnail
Awesome analysis Poco..
I will be glad if we get a little break from Sid,.. I was tired of his kitchen politics..πŸ€”  but I dont want him to die..I want him to realize what he has become because of Maithli and what he has turned her into.
I actually do not understand Maithli ... I mean here she is, judging Abhay, accusing him, that he never truly loved her becoz he didn't return,n  now he is with Pia, blah blah..blah.. but she knew that he lived in her memories for over a century ..and yet she never even let him realize that she was alive.. so what does that make her???

Remember how Damon felt when he realized that Katherine was alive and out of the tomb for over 100 years but never cared to make contact with him?

P.S : I was quiet disgusted when Sid said, Metz and I  have some stuff to do which does not require your presence..  🀒
Edited by Nishitarao - 12 years ago
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooliecute

The episode was great.

Maithali-Piya convo was a treat. yes, it was amazing how Piya in her Death bed was thinking of defending Abhays Love. it was as she was begging Maithali to belive that nothing can overcome Abhays love for you, like she was sacrficing her own feelings.
Maithali, dont know if its eniterly Sid talking or not, if our epic maithali dies in that fire and what Sid dragged out was only his on frankeinstein. but even if, if there is a tiny spot of that beautiful maithali left in her wich wakes up knowing the thuth, helping her to 'feel' again i guess things ww'll become different and will get to see  a competition of sacrifising their loves for abhays Happiness between Piya and Maithali than maithli taking a revenge or ending Piya.
The episode was so intense that i actually forgot that Piya nd Maithali is beeing portayed by the same person. nice!

I think Sids death will be in hands of WWs or the catcher actually.

😭😭😭  soo true wat a iron hearted gurl piya is shown...!flawless all d way.! how can a gurl mauled her feeling to tell other gurl dat his love is still loves d other...!
mi m  in dellima too see d way she was defending abhays n  tears worth to mathali...!!!!!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

Great analysis Pocu...πŸ‘  I have not watched the episode yet.. But its shocking and little bit expected that Metz will be evil because evil Sid has turned her vampire... She may or may not dump Sid to get Abhay.. but now for few episodes will be seeing Sid-metz as (hot) couple and poor suffering Abhay...😭 

You very well said back, that Abhay is dukhyari bahu of this serial... who will always suffer ... πŸ˜†

Haseena, did what one mother will do.. I have no complaints for her..

Thank you. πŸ˜³...I just have this bad feeling that Metz might just re-discover her love for Abhay and that would be terrible. ...i mean, Sid has lied a lot to her and if Metz comes to know all that , she might want him back. That will leave Abhay at a cliffhanger and Piya in a lurch. Abhay ka to khair kaam hi hai dukhi honaa aur aansoo bahaana. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

great analysis poca...maithili is all evil now and she expects abhay to cry for her forever...all these years when piya wasnt even born, she cud have come back to abhay when he was yearning for her...i dont understand why she didn't think that time that abhay wants her...may be this is all becoz of evil bite of sid...but still i dont get the logic properly...

also i dont understand if sid had maithili, why he wants to take revenge from abhay...why all this pagalpan and very lately he saw piya but the revenge has been taking place since 200 yrs, so why?

also maithili's ghost that told pia during planchette is now a blooper...i thot maithili will become a vampire only lately...i.e i thot she was a ghost earlier and now a vampire with the help of sid doing something with the ring...but she is a vampire ever since her death and there is no ring involved here...

and yes i too have a feeling now that maithili will be the one to bump our sid...becoz she wants to take over the world and doesnt want sid as an hindrance...

Thank you😊, I think the story changed at a point of time, hence the bloopers in the past. Metz is really bad news. Ruling over the world is still tolerable but if at all she wants Abhay back in the future , i will actually wish that someone drives a stake through her heart.  Piya is still Abhay's promise of light. Metz turned away Abhay's love just because Sid turned her into a vampire and gave her the life of a blood sucking beast. Wow.