Metz: How dare you Abhay? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Great analysis Pocu...πŸ‘  I have not watched the episode yet.. But its shocking and little bit expected that Metz will be evil because evil Sid has turned her vampire... She may or may not dump Sid to get Abhay.. but now for few episodes will be seeing Sid-metz as (hot) couple and poor suffering Abhay...😭 

You very well said back, that Abhay is dukhyari bahu of this serial... who will always suffer ... πŸ˜†

Haseena, did what one mother will do.. I have no complaints for her..
Originally posted by Ritzie

Pia Pia Pia - Did Sid actually called her bewakoof?πŸ˜† Anyways, thats a separate discussion.

But for Metz turning evil, I have my own logic. Remember how Sid was planning to turn Pia into Vampire and Abhay bit her? At that time Abhay had done a loud thinking - If Sid bit her, she will turn into an evil Vampire like Sid and then there will be no looking back. So, I think it is not only the talk venom but the actual Sid's evil venome that is responsible to turn Maithili into evil.   

For Sid, I still have a hope the hawtie Sid won't die. I am keeping that hope alive till they actually show it. My guess is they will keep this powerful actor for future tracks and will keep his death a mystery. 

Sid voiced the collective audience thought. πŸ˜†...Piya ki bewakoofi ho to use le doobi yaar. 

You know what you are making me think? That once Sid will be out of the picture, Metz  will know the truth and know how much Abhay truly loved her until Piya happened. EEEKS! What if she wants Abhay back then? Woh tab sacch mein Piya ka khoon pi jaayegi. ...I think Sid's death should be kept open like they do in TVD. Any character can come back from death. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Ritzie

Pia Pia Pia - Did Sid actually called her bewakoof?πŸ˜† Anyways, thats a separate discussion.

But for Metz turning evil, I have my own logic. Remember how Sid was planning to turn Pia into Vampire and Abhay bit her? At that time Abhay had done a loud thinking - If Sid bit her, she will turn into an evil Vampire like Sid and then there will be no looking back. So, I think it is not only the talk venom but the actual Sid's evil venome that is responsible to turn Maithili into evil.   

For Sid, I still have a hope the hawtie Sid won't die. I am keeping that hope alive till they actually show it. My guess is they will keep this powerful actor for future tracks and will keep his death a mystery. 

bingo!!
this was wht i was thinkin aswell...
the only reason for metz to get this evil was coz sid had to bite her..

and on the sec hand, am sure abhay wont undertand tht its metz and not pia... her vampire symptoms will be seen, the evil in her will be seen, but he will take it as the reason of sid biting pia..

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Lovely post poco.I agree wid u.Metz was not true 2 Abhay.Abhay has waited 4 her for 150 years & she took few seconds 2 b wid sid.She became vampy & was in Sid's arm whereas Abhay he cried 4 her.He died 4 her 100 times & it was gud of Pia 2 defence Abhay's luv 4 mathli

Thank you. I am ready to buy all sympathy for Metz that Sid has turned her, misinformed her and that she is misunderstanding Abhay. But how do you justify the psychology that Abhay should have chanted her name forever and stayed depressed and lonely forever?
Originally posted by savi-tan

Yes I too think it would be Maithili who will get rid off Sid.  Well deserving end - I would say. 

Pia I believe will be saved most probably by the werewolf else they wouldn't have postponed the  blood sucking ritual  for 5  hours - so there!!

Sid deserves in his own words - POETIC JUSTICE. Piya will get saved but i guess the woman entering the lives of Dobriyaals and Abhay is going to be Maithli. 
great analysis poca...maithili is all evil now and she expects abhay to cry for her forever...all these years when piya wasnt even born, she cud have come back to abhay when he was yearning for her...i dont understand why she didn't think that time that abhay wants her...may be this is all becoz of evil bite of sid...but still i dont get the logic properly...

also i dont understand if sid had maithili, why he wants to take revenge from abhay...why all this pagalpan and very lately he saw piya but the revenge has been taking place since 200 yrs, so why?

also maithili's ghost that told pia during planchette is now a blooper...i thot maithili will become a vampire only lately...i.e i thot she was a ghost earlier and now a vampire with the help of sid doing something with the ring...but she is a vampire ever since her death and there is no ring involved here...

and yes i too have a feeling now that maithili will be the one to bump our sid...becoz she wants to take over the world and doesnt want sid as an hindrance...

Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Sid voiced the collective audience thought. πŸ˜†...Piya ki bewakoofi ho to use le doobi yaar. 

You know what you are making me think? That once Sid will be out of the picture, Metz  will know the truth and know how much Abhay truly loved her until Piya happened. EEEKS! What if she wants Abhay back then? Woh tab sacch mein Piya ka khoon pi jaayegi. ...I think Sid's death should be kept open like they do in TVD. Any character can come back from death. πŸ˜‰

You are absolutely right - that was collective audience opinion🀣. I wanted to say that but didn't for the fear of ande tamatar.πŸ˜† But you chose the perfectly safe words. πŸ˜†

You know what Poco, I agree on your thoughts. I think that Metz will want that at any cost. And with Sid out-of-picture, she will be out in open. And now that she is evil, she will use all her evil tricks to harm Pia. 

Really? In TVD, any character can come back from death. Yayyy, itni mournings karne ki zaroorat nahi hai fir. πŸ˜†  

The episode was great.

Maithali-Piya convo was a treat. yes, it was amazing how Piya in her Death bed was thinking of defending Abhays Love. it was as she was begging Maithali to belive that nothing can overcome Abhays love for you, like she was sacrficing her own feelings.
Maithali, dont know if its eniterly Sid talking or not, if our epic maithali dies in that fire and what Sid dragged out was only his on frankeinstein. but even if, if there is a tiny spot of that beautiful maithali left in her wich wakes up knowing the thuth, helping her to 'feel' again i guess things ww'll become different and will get to see  a competition of sacrifising their loves for abhays Happiness between Piya and Maithali than maithli taking a revenge or ending Piya.
The episode was so intense that i actually forgot that Piya nd Maithali is beeing portayed by the same person. nice!

I think Sids death will be in hands of WWs or the catcher actually.
well when i saw the episode poco
the only thought i had was
yahi dekhna baki tha
maithli with sidharth for years eeekks
i understand the whole logical of being evil due to sids venom and blah blah blah
but come on u had a whole 100 years of enjoyment with the guy and u blame my poor little abhay that he betrayed her by being with pia
oh give it a rest woman u knew he loved u till pia came into picture as u said ...didnt u feel like meeting him once.no u didnt where the hell was ur love
we know how much abhay has suffered these years for nothing
i really dont know what to tell
pia justified abhay and that was what i loved
i think the in precap sid was talking to the old man...just a wild guess

some people here r saying pia will be in coffin for year
is it true
hows that possible
phew this is so getting complicated
just dont want maithli near abhay now...i think u too want that now as before u wanted maithli to be back to abhay...
waiting to see how will pia survive

and today when haseena was explaining abhay that maithli is dead and pia is not her
abhay just said pia made him alive once again
i was thinking how will he react and say when he sees amithli
Edited by sushups - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilove99

lovely poco...
but there is a reason for this too as sid turned her and he himself is a dark vampire so she will also be like him na!

Thank you. Yeah, you are right but it is still a shock. Metz of Abhay's memories and Metz of today are so different. If you wanna be evil, be evil. Why hate Abhay for daring to love someone else when you yourself are doing ta-thaiyya with Sid? πŸ˜†