OFFCIALY I HATE TALLI

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
what the hell...
oh i want kesar to scream at her face... I DON'T LIKE YOU. I HATE YOU. uff... she does my heading.

i seriously want to KILL HER ON THE SPOT. WHAT THE HELL SHE THINKS OF HER SELF...

"oh.. look.. kesar wil give this to me..." HOW THE HELL SHE KNOWS THIS... UGH.. UFF... tHAT GIRL...

I CAN MAKE KEEMA OF HER & FEED IT TO THE LION.

CANT WAIT untill 2mx... gulalla reaction when kesar gives the dresss to herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

my DREAM part😍

& the pain the depth is sooo uff...
this what i want to happen... like kesar go mad... stubborn to win her...

this is my dream part that i wrote for maan & geet... in reality for my kesar :)
xxx

Next day... The engagement day of ani. Everyone was happy while gulaal kept busy! Avoiding kesar much as possible. While he took every opportunity to come close! The anger she just build inside him... It's only becoming wars.

Kesar "muje tuche bohot bath karni hi!"
Gulaal "I am busy!"
Kesar "now! Before I force you!"
Gulaal "enough! I have said not now!"
Kesar "now!" gulaal gets irritated & leaves... While kesar had his own plan to set. He dropped big tub of haldi on his white kurti! Everyone jumped as the steel tub touched the floor.
Kesar "Gulaal! I need help!" everyone giggled as he did not ask for any one except her! At least how long she could ignore the fact he have some strong feeling for her! She is not blind! She is capable of understanding what he exactly want to say!
Gulaal smiles at arjun who was eying her to take kesar way before he could create some hassle. She takes kesar to his room.
Gulaal "what is it?"
Kesar "mane kha na tujse bath karni hi!"
Gulaal "kesar! Try to understand!"
Kesar "no! I won't!" he hold gets arm tightly. She was shocked with his sudden anger & reaction!
Gulaal "leave me! What are you doing?"
Kesar "what exactly you trying to say? & how long will you hide?"
Gulaal "I am not hiding from anything! What's wrong with you!" she snaps free her hand! "how could you think me as your wife! What's wrong with you!"
Kesar looks at her in shock.
Gulaal "you are sick! How could you! We share a strong bond but not husband & wife! How could you possibly think like this!" a disgusting thought cover her face. "you have hurt me allot kesar! You have given me allot of pain today! & you just lost the bond we share to! "I feel sick round you! How could you take me as your wife! I know you since childhood... I looked at you as shorias younger brother! I tool care of you as your guardian! & you think of me like that! How could you?"
Every word teared kesars Hert apart.
Gulaal "how could you possibly think I would take you as my husband!"
Kesar "you m..."
Gulaal "I had to! I had no other option! I was given one option merry someone in this family or leave! So tell me how can I leave shoria! How could I leave every second! Every moment I have spend with him! How could I. Yes I was selfish! But I did not want to merry dushant! I had to merry you!" gulaal had tears yet it failed to drop.

Kesar "in your selfish reason you have forgotten that a heart falling for you!" kesars word came back with same strength. No weakness. Like nun of her word have any effect. "what's my fault? Hu! What's my fault that the day I realize the meaning of wife... I only looked for your face! The day I understand the real word of love I only found your name!"
Gulaal left speechless! She could not believe he would say such words!
Kesar "what's my fault that every second, every moment I only dream of you... Every letter! Every gift... Every object only reminded me of you!"
Gulaal did not utter a word!
Kesar "what's my fault that a 14 years old boy lives in a hostel with the thought worry, he have a wife back home! His every thought... His every second passed by worrying how well you be! What you must be doing! That fact he have a wife-... Left him with a hope... Left him on a dilemma yet he fought to find his heart. Which only love you!"

Gulaal could never imagined this. She never thought about this at all! She done this to save her self yet she involved some one els as well...

Kesar came close cupping her face... "I know you love shoria! I am not telling you to stop it! But you have you to move on with me!..." she just couldn't digest his world. Nun was making sense... Nun went in. He was dying for her... Only thing he could possibly think is her! No one els! But here gulaal barely could think any thing through!

Kesar "love bro! Always do! I can live a life with you lost in his thought but I can't live a life you being lonely... With someone els!... I can't see my life without you." his lips was nearly there... Wanted to kiss her... But gulaal pushed him off & slapped him tight!
Gulaal "how dare you! How dare you kesar! What are you thinking! I am your big brother wife!" kesar did not like the slap or her word. He pushed her to the wall...
Kesar "you are my wife! Only my! & the thought you talking about... Why is it disgusting? - why?" he shakes her! "- why is it disgusting? Answer me gulaal."

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
you need to get a life!!!!!! seriously, leave talli alone whats your problem!!! 😑
What a great confrontation scene between the two of them!! Loved this line, "I can live a life with you lost in his thought but I can't live a life you being lonely".
Great part πŸ‘
Originally posted by DKUK

you need to get a life!!!!!! seriously, leave talli alone whats your problem!!! 😑

i do have  a amazing life hunny...

we kesar & gullal fan... OFFICIALLY HATE TALLIII.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sakadafi

What a great confrontation scene between the two of them!! Loved this line, "I can live a life with you lost in his thought but I can't live a life you being lonely".
Great part πŸ‘

:D ty babe xxx
don't be so harsh...its not talli's fault