sukku rocked as Maithli...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Hema,  felt so happy to see your post.  You wrote after 1 week. Its so true we are so much addicted to  your posts , that it feels Barren if you don't write.  Since last week the story has gone down . the maithali track & this leap thing, it doen't seem that Abhiya's going to be united soon... we are going to see a rough phase  (how badly we are missing the good Abhiya  days)... Haven't seen today's episode yet... read the update .I think it  would be good to see a regretful  piya.
You have written such a beautiful song.. its the best ever. pl. keep posting regularly.
Aw...Www..I am speechless with you words All I can do is ..HugHugHug...!!
And agreed this Maithili track was still OK but LEAP WHY..??? Anyways..This show has given me so much happiness that I still hav efaith that they will do it for good..And that SONG is awesome..Hope you have heard it..It is very painful song..but actually it is a song of happiness too..VEry old one..Mukesh & Lata ji had sung it..Do listen if you havent..!!Big smile..and Love ya..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

wowiiiee... the epi was fantastic..
sukku rocked as Maithli...

YES..SHE DI D..SUKU ROCCKKEEDD ALL THE WAY..!!Clap
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hema darling.. Hug
So good to see your post yaar.!Big smile
Abhay and Piya are the epic lovers..Heart
I felt bad for abhay..how will he react when he will gain consciousness !? Aww,poor babyCry Cry
Abhay was brilliant in those 3-4 mins..super touching..But for me,maithli stole the show yaar..what an acting man !! Clap Clap
Today I am looking forward to T MMS ROFL ROFL No doubt,she best deserves it LOL LOL
Lovely post as usual..love you so so much Smile Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Chinky_RPattz

Hema darling.. Hug
So good to see your post yaar.!Big smile
Abhay and Piya are the epic lovers..Heart
I felt bad for abhay..how will he react when he will gain consciousness !? Aww,poor babyCry Cry
Abhay was brilliant in those 3-4 mins..super touching..But for me,maithli stole the show yaar..what an acting man !! Clap Clap
Today I am looking forward to T MMS ROFL ROFL No doubt,she best deserves it LOL LOL
Lovely post as usual..love you so so much Smile Hug
Awww...SO MUCH LOVE..gosh...I am not able to hold it in my heart it is over flowing..yaarrr LOVE YOU TOOO..!!!HugHug..AND NO DOUBT WHAT SO EVER..SUKU AS METZ..was the flavour of the day..!!SHE ROCKED..BIG TIME..And T..gosh..me too waiting & actually worried what Sid will do to her yaar...WIll he end her life..NO WAY..but lets see quite interesting..!!LOL
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Metz rocked in yesterday's episode..i doubt she will try to win abhay back after she comes to dobriyal house as piya..its gonna be interesting to see metz as piya..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

So sweet post Hema...specially the song...one of my all time favorite song. Party

Wish Piya was there to listen Abhay-Haseena convo. Abhay loves her...no matter what circumstances is...even I am having a feeling that he will definitely choose Piya is he will have to choose between Piya and Maithli.Day Dreaming

Haseena pushing Abhay was superb...just like uthake phek diya...ROFL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Metz rocked in yesterday's episode..i doubt she will try to win abhay back after she comes to dobriyal house as piya..its gonna be interesting to see metz as piya..

Yes that will surely happen..& it will be cute to watch Abhay sensing it is NOT HIS PIYA..awww..& then When he realizes..Hsi Pain will be so much THAT ALL THESE DAYS PIYA WAS AWAY FROM HIM IN A COFFIN..ShockedCry..BUt I also am not liking teh fact that Abhay will not be able to sense it immediately..yaar aww..Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index