Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PIYA = ABHAY = LIFE (Page 3)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 38806

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Aww Abhay So Sweet. He Loves Pia To Death. And Iam Sure He Will Save Her. Sukriti Is Awsome as Pia/Maithali. Wow What An Actress.

Good To See You Back To Writing Hema. Was Missing Your Posts Very Much. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15263

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Aww Abhay So Sweet. He Loves Pia To Death. And Iam Sure He Will Save Her. Sukriti Is Awsome as Pia/Maithali. Wow What An Actress.

Good To See You Back To Writing Hema. Was Missing Your Posts Very Much. (:
 
Thank you so much Nitica..Hug!! Yes I love that LOVE TO DEATH kind of passion..you know...it really makes me so energetic..And  SUKU no doubt is a CLASS..!!
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
As always Hema you're post touch my heart. Abhiya Ki pyaar is beyond the level of Amets ki pyaar. For starters there is Zameen and Asmaan ki difference.Abhay is a HERO through and through.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15263

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

As always Hema you're post touch my heart. Abhiya Ki pyaar is beyond the level of Amets ki pyaar. For starters there is Zameen and Asmaan ki difference.Abhay is a HERO through and through.
Awww..Ayesha..SO nice to hear it from you IT MEANS A LOT LOT LOT TO ME.Hug.!!in my post after a long time though I know  it even without you writng that yOu are with me in my feelings..and as for writing goes..YOU ARE MUCH ABOVE ME DEAR..YOUR ff's are CLASSICS..Clapand YEAh that Zameen AASMAN ka difference..you have given for starters is JUST PERFECT..!!!
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Joined: 09 August 2008
Posts: 10629

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Smile I cldn;t watch Abhay-Haseens convo today for sne reaso, thanks for that! Big smile n yes, i too wanted Piya to realise her mistake for not trusting Abhay, tht wld hv added to the impact. For nw Im just afarid that Abhay will mistakenly take Maithili to be Piya ,n Maithili will fool everyone. Ouch hope this turns out to be my imagination only! n m curious to knw hw ll Piya be saved after 5 hours! mayb werewolves ll save her, god knws who is entering as werewolf! bt m excited too, real dark story has begun only now in PKYEK...its exciting. But cnt see Abhiya separate for too long, this id d only thing which bothers me.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Joined: 19 October 2008
Posts: 15263

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Smile I cldn;t watch Abhay-Haseens convo today for sne reaso, thanks for that! Big smile n yes, i too wanted Piya to realise her mistake for not trusting Abhay, tht wld hv added to the impact. For nw Im just afarid that Abhay will mistakenly take Maithili to be Piya ,n Maithili will fool everyone. Ouch hope this turns out to be my imagination only! n m curious to knw hw ll Piya be saved after 5 hours! mayb werewolves ll save her, god knws who is entering as werewolf! bt m excited too, real dark story has begun only now in PKYEK...its exciting. But cnt see Abhiya separate for too long, this id d only thing which bothers me.LOL
Awww...CHARU see we are so alikeHug..Me too am worried you know..ki How will Piya be saved & Hope this Mythili will not fool ABHAY for long yaar..GOSH..it bothers me too..!! OuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Joined: 09 August 2008
Posts: 10629

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

Smile I cldn;t watch Abhay-Haseens convo today for sne reaso, thanks for that! Big smile n yes, i too wanted Piya to realise her mistake for not trusting Abhay, tht wld hv added to the impact. For nw Im just afarid that Abhay will mistakenly take Maithili to be Piya ,n Maithili will fool everyone. Ouch hope this turns out to be my imagination only! n m curious to knw hw ll Piya be saved after 5 hours! mayb werewolves ll save her, god knws who is entering as werewolf! bt m excited too, real dark story has begun only now in PKYEK...its exciting. But cnt see Abhiya separate for too long, this id d only thing which bothers me.LOL
Awww...CHARU see we are so alikeHug..Me too am worried you know..ki How will Piya be saved & Hope this Mythili will not fool ABHAY for long yaar..GOSH..it bothers me too..!! OuchLOL


he he he.. Hug  wo milenge...kabhi na kabhi zarur milenge.  Big smile par jaldi mile. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 3371

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hema,  felt so happy to see your post.  You wrote after 1 week. Its so true we are so much addicted to  your posts , that it feels Barren if you don't write.  Since last week the story has gone down . the maithali track & this leap thing, it doen't seem that Abhiya's going to be united soon... we are going to see a rough phase  (how badly we are missing the good Abhiya  days)... Haven't seen today's episode yet... read the update .I think it  would be good to see a regretful  piya.
You have written such a beautiful song.. its the best ever. pl. keep posting regularly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index