Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PIYA = ABHAY = LIFE - Page 4

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

So sweet post Hema...specially the song...one of my all time favorite song. πŸ₯³

Wish Piya was there to listen Abhay-Haseena convo. Abhay loves her...no matter what circumstances is...even I am having a feeling that he will definitely choose Piya is he will have to choose between Piya and Maithli.😍

Haseena pushing Abhay was superb...just like uthake phek diya...🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anurag24t

Metz rocked in yesterday's episode..i doubt she will try to win abhay back after she comes to dobriyal house as piya..its gonna be interesting to see metz as piya..

Yes that will surely happen..& it will be cute to watch Abhay sensing it is NOT HIS PIYA..awww..& then When he realizes..Hsi Pain will be so much THAT ALL THESE DAYS PIYA WAS AWAY FROM HIM IN A COFFIN..😲😭..BUt I also am not liking teh fact that Abhay will not be able to sense it immediately..yaar aww..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Rumi-

So sweet post Hema...specially the song...one of my all time favorite song. πŸ₯³

Wish Piya was there to listen Abhay-Haseena convo. Abhay loves her...no matter what circumstances is...even I am having a feeling that he will definitely choose Piya is he will have to choose between Piya and Maithli.😍

Haseena pushing Abhay was superb...just like uthake phek diya...🀣

Aw..RUMI..My dearest sweet friend..!!πŸ€—,..and the highlighted Sentence is th BEST..I too love the way sh emade him look like a Toy πŸ˜†& Vivu acted well in that part too..it as a very SUPER impact scene..!!πŸ‘
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhay is a Cutiee piee ... I Don't wanna see him in a Glum .. πŸ˜’
Ashtad. thumbnail
Sweet pots hun.

Abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay, its beautiful, in moments that are serious they are always there for eachother. as Piya in such state was thinking of defending Abhays love for Maithali. it was unbelivable and painfuly beautiful. Feelt like jump in and hug her, dont want to see her pain anymore;(.Only someone like her could 'breathe life into that dead body' as Abhay himself said.

tbh, in between here, expect for Abhay and Piya i feel even horrible for Maithali, its painfull to see what years and cruelty made out of that innocent kidn hearted Maithali whom once risked her life for Abhay by saving him from the royal prison. The Abhay she gave a ring to be safe , the Abhay she couldnt be without as she said, i'll miss you so much when u r gone even for a shirt while:( What did sid do to her?!:( I want this darkness out of her.
Edited by -Hello- - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hello-

Sweet pots hun.

Abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay, its beautiful, in moments that are serious they are always there for eachother. as Piya in such state was thinking of defending Abhays love for Maithali. it was unbelivable and painfuly beautiful. Feelt like jump in and hug her, dont want to see her pain anymore;(.Only someone like her could 'breathe life into that dead body' as Abhay himself said.

tbh, in between here, expect for Abhay and Piya i feel even horrible for Maithali, its painfull to see what years and cruelty made out of that innocent kidn hearted Maithali whom once risked her life for Abhay by saving him from the royal prison. The Abhay she gave a ring to be safe , the Abhay she couldnt be without as she said, i'll miss you so much when u r gone even for a shirt while:( What did sid do to her?!:( I want this darkness out of her.

Thank you so much dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—..!!Yes you really gave another perspective to mythili's behaviour..Nice..yes sad to see that cute sweet princess ...turn into a Vamp vampire..
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aw..RUMI..My dearest sweet friend..!!πŸ€—,..and the highlighted Sentence is th BEST..I too love the way sh emade him look like a Toy πŸ˜†& Vivu acted well in that part too..it as a very SUPER impact scene..!!πŸ‘

So true yaar...Most of the PKYEK such scenes were such awesome...it was another best scene of Vivu...β­οΈπŸ‘

PoisonedHeart thumbnail
Their consern for eahcother is beautiful. loved how Piya always puts defending Abhay before herself*sigh* and well abhay was so right my life has no meaning without the one who breathed this life into me*sigh*.

lovely post TR:)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooliecute

Their consern for eahcother is beautiful. loved how Piya always puts defending Abhay before herself*sigh* and well abhay was so right my life has no meaning without the one who breathed this life into me*sigh*.

lovely post TR:)

Awww..Thank you .πŸ€—.Dear..finally you are here..!!πŸ˜ƒ..Had PMed you I hope you read it..πŸ˜›..Ye sI sooo live on those concerns & undying love they have for each other yaar..it is liek my daily dose of energy boosters you know,..!!😳
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..Thank you .πŸ€—.Dear..finally you are here..!!πŸ˜ƒ..Had PMed you I hope you read it..πŸ˜›..Ye sI sooo live on those concerns & undying love they have for each other yaar..it is liek my daily dose of energy boosters you know,..!!😳

Just red the pmπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

yes, their consern is breathtaking.

Gonna seal this and stare at it for like 'eternity'πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†. So cute!!! so matching!