Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

*Sigh* 

Thank god you posted. πŸ˜† I'm addicted to your posts. πŸ˜†

Getting onto the business..Abhay actually said 'Piya'. He chose Piya over everything else..mera bichaara abhay..always ready to help piya even when she has stopped believing him...😍 aur yeh meri naalayak bahu uski baat hi nahi sunti.  πŸ€£

Awww..MEghz.πŸ€—.it feels so nice to hear it from you that YOU ARE ADDICTED TO MY POSTS eh..? such awesome writer & person saying that is always special for me..THANK YOU Darling.😳.!! And you are Haseena is it...these days..??!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..Yes sooo loved teh way HE CHOOSE PIYA & HASEENA WAS LIKE..HIT BY A BOULDER...!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Luv ya tooo Hema ! πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Awsum post..hema..yes today abhay proved dat he is in love with piya not becoz she resembles maithali but d power and strength of piya to love an animal in him made abhay realise dat he is madly and deeply love with piya..

Yes Anurag..the way haseena streswed that it is not Mythili so come out of it..and ABHAY answered her..by saying PIYA is my LIFE..was awesoem..simply awesome..yes..you so rightly said that PIYA made him forget that he is a ANIMAl..and turned him into a eternal lover..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikkydmglover

Aww Beautifully written post.πŸ˜ƒ soo true .!!!!😊Abhay those words r soo beautiful,heartouchy n i m not able too forgot those words echoing in whole episode😳😳...Abhays dead life was given a birth n ray of hope by piya...!!! His whole life now is delimited around piya...!! i wonder chaand n hassena always use too make abhay realize dat emotion r not d part of dere survival.! but was surely bewildered to see hassena's motherly bothering for abhay after all 100yrs of their relation ...!!!!!!!😊
I sumtyms wondert dat was mythali's love for abhay true is abhay love she worth it??😲
she readily believed d vry own person who annihilate their love n them.!! soo soo gulliable ...extreamly  entralled 😲all d way love is being naive n blamming who mourne for u yrs.😭😭...in hope dat u'll cum or in piya's way helping out in biggest deal n accepting in d way u r??
lots off questions on mythali's  returns...!!
now just anticipating too  many abhiya's scene n way abhay found out mythali's face who is still unwilling to visit a place where he regained all d memories dat bled abhay soo soo much 🀒
n a werewolf ...to save piya in hope dere will b no love traingle again.!!!
n lastly abhiya's love too b strengthen anyhow
.!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Hey dear thank you so mcuh for those lovely words.πŸ€—.you have summed a lot of things..Yes..I agree with that too HAseena coudlnt control her motherly love for her ABhay & teh way she stressed I came here only FOR OU ABHAY she said..aww..that was cute..Yes even Hasena & chand are bound by soem deep emotions..That is very sweet to know..!!

And yeah..werewolf is come..and yeah traingle..hmm yes..BUt yeah me want to see that ABHAY & PIYA binding gets STRONGER & STRONGER & DEEPER AS THE Days ... testing days pass by..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

**humph** it is so so so...awesome yaar!! whenever you write it just strike to heart...

Awww..that was too touching for you to have said that dear..I am honoured..greatly & deeply..Thank you so much..!!πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Ya abhay was always a true lover but in return of his luv he always got pain & betrayal.Though i evn luv the way Pia was defending abhay's luv 4 metz

Yes Srishti..The way Piya was defending Abhay was very sweet ..and commendabel at that situation..πŸ˜³πŸ‘
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Abhay So Sweet. He Loves Pia To Death. And Iam Sure He Will Save Her. Sukriti Is Awsome as Pia/Maithali. Wow What An Actress.

Good To See You Back To Writing Hema. Was Missing Your Posts Very Much. (:
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Aww Abhay So Sweet. He Loves Pia To Death. And Iam Sure He Will Save Her. Sukriti Is Awsome as Pia/Maithali. Wow What An Actress.

Good To See You Back To Writing Hema. Was Missing Your Posts Very Much. (:

Thank you so much Nitica..πŸ€—!! Yes I love that LOVE TO DEATH kind of passion..you know...it really makes me so energetic..And  SUKU no doubt is a CLASS..!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As always Hema you're post touch my heart. Abhiya Ki pyaar is beyond the level of Amets ki pyaar. For starters there is Zameen and Asmaan ki difference.Abhay is a HERO through and through.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

As always Hema you're post touch my heart. Abhiya Ki pyaar is beyond the level of Amets ki pyaar. For starters there is Zameen and Asmaan ki difference.Abhay is a HERO through and through.

Awww..Ayesha..SO nice to hear it from you IT MEANS A LOT LOT LOT TO ME.πŸ€—.!!in my post after a long time though I know  it even without you writng that yOu are with me in my feelings..and as for writing goes..YOU ARE MUCH ABOVE ME DEAR..YOUR ff's are CLASSICS..πŸ‘and YEAh that Zameen AASMAN ka difference..you have given for starters is JUST PERFECT..!!!