TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

PIYA = ABHAY = LIFE  This was & is & will forever be the equation we all know..but IT WAS A ULTIMATELY AWESOME FEELING to listen to from the person himself...the ever passionate the eternal lover ABHAY aka ABHAYENDRA..Awww..It made my madness grow a notch higher when I listen to that from him..when HE said those words to him Vampire Mom Haseena..that What will I do living..since my life itself is PIYA..!! She is the one who made my lifeless being Worth living..SHE MADE ME LIVE THIS DEAD LIFE..he says..ahhh..even at that tense situation...and Piya in distress also I foudn that convo..so refreshing & touching & so full of love & passion..that I will not crib that we dint get to see ABHAY save Piya..(but I am still hoping he will come back ..) ..

Awww..that effects when Haseena was pulling & Pushing Abhay was awesome.๐Ÿ‘.obviously she is more powerful to him..and I so loved that motherly instinct from her BUT ALAS..haseena not at the right time....I would have appreciated her even more if she had joined hnds with Abhay to fight Sid..Wonder why she dint do anyways..No complaints..๐Ÿ˜›..!!

Now what I felt I wanted to see when Piay came ot knwo the reality fo Sid & Mythili's evil intentions is that she should have remembered her sweet heart & regretted her not beliveing in him..yaar..that woudl have added to the passion..But I so loved teh fact that Mythili said to Piya that yes I know Abhay loved only ME ...till YOU CAME INTO HIS LIFE..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜..awww.how nice..to knwo that na PIYA..not only the whole human world but Vampire world is all famous about you & Abhay..hmmm.I  may soudn a little pshyco here but these little things keep  me alive..& connected to the passion that ABHIYA share..& I so so so thriev on it..at these times of pain & seperation..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Hmmm so Sid has fooled Mythili after death & Re birthing as Vampire telling false story's of Abhay forgetting her & she belived it ..Wooo..Sid is really can fool..eh..??

And by the way I feel that ...in the precap that person who Sid is talking to is a Werewolf..if I am not mistaken..dont you all agree..??!! And mainly I am so eager & tensed at teh same time to knwo what will ABHAY do when he gains consious..& finds what his mom has done..Awww..poor baby..So sad..But YOu ARE MY and all india-forum  ABHIYA FANATICS..ULTIMATE HERO FOREVER & ALWAYS..so also for PIYA ๐Ÿค—
Now I am dedicating this song for BAHAY &PIay at this sad & painful situation..& to all of us to realise what tehy mean to each other ..& to us s cheer up..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ek pyar ka nagma hai..maujonki rawanee hai..
Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin ABHAY AUR PIYA KI KAHANI hai..
EL Prem kahani hai..๐Ÿ˜ณ

These below  lines are for all of us..in general & in ABHIYA's case also..in LIFE..!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Kuchh Paakar Khonaa Hai, Kuchh Khokar Paanaa Hai
Jeevan Ka Matalab To, Aanaa Aur Jaanaa Hai
Do Pal Ke Jeevan Se, Ek Umr Churaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuchh Bhi Nahin, ABHAY aur PIya ki Kahaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Ka Naghamaa Hai...

Abhay's soul saying to Piya...

Tu Dhaar Hai Nadiyaa Ki,   Main Teraa Kinaaraa Hoon
Tu Meraa Sahaaraa Hai,   Main Teraa Sahaaraa Hoon
Aankhon Men Samandar Hai,   Aashaaon Ka Paani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuchh Bhi Nahin,   Teri Meri Kahaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Kaa Naghamaa Hai...Maujonki rawani haiZindagi aur kuch bhi nahin ..teri meri kahani hai..

Piya's soul  saying to ABHAY...

Toofaan To Aanaa Hai, Aakar Chale Jaanaa Hai
Baadal Hai Ye Kuchh Pal Kaa, Chhaakar Dhal Jaanaa Hai
Parachhaainyaan Rah Jaatin, Rah Jaati Nishaani Hai
Zindagi Aur Kuchh Bhi Nahin, Teri Meri Kahaani Hai
Ek Pyaar Kaa Naghamaa Hai...Maujonki rawani haiZindagi aur kuch bhi nahin ..teri meri kahani hai.. 

GOSH it is such a awesome soul churning song yaar listen to it.on youtube or something & tear swill roll down automatically withtoo much intense LOEV FEELING..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sorry If I made you all sad & cry ...but teh situation demanded it..so couldnt help..but post it..!!๐Ÿค—

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww todays epsiode was Fantabulous
Reallly today i mean it , Abhay is suCh a Cutee , Perpetual Lover
His Feeling's are so deeep fo' Piya ..
Abhay's Eyes was full Of Pain ,
I Was feeelin' tooo muCh miserable fo' him
He was so Shattered , just becos to save Piya
But he couldn't do that ..  =(
One mOre time , he has Lost his Luv which Gave the Strength to re-alive the Life again .. =(
Now Abhay will suffer a New faCe Of Metz in a  plaCe Of Piya
How will he survive with it =(
This time its a Vast Exam Of Abhay
I'm just waitin' When AbhiYa will Re-Unite again
a long pale days 're On the Way .. to see 'em both Crushed .. =(

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ahh finally hema ek week kaa sanyaas chod ๐Ÿคฃdiyaa tumne๐Ÿคฃ

glad to see ur post๐Ÿ˜Š
yaa abhay in his 3 mins was fantastic,
i think abahy is in for a very big betrayal , i think jab sab drama khatam ho jaayeg athen abhay ko hosh aayega and then metz will say i am piya and he will be fooled.
glad i could see some of the old piya back the one who stands 4 abhay,
as 4 the episode it was fantastic, ๐Ÿ‘suku was the star today, she truly deserves a ovation
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*Sigh* 
Thank god you posted. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm addicted to your posts. ๐Ÿ˜†

Getting onto the business..Abhay actually said 'Piya'. He chose Piya over everything else..mera bichaara abhay..always ready to help piya even when she has stopped believing him...๐Ÿ˜ aur yeh meri naalayak bahu uski baat hi nahi sunti.  ๐Ÿคฃ

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awsum post..hema..yes today abhay proved dat he is in love with piya not becoz she resembles maithali but d power and strength of piya to love an animal in him made abhay realise dat he is madly and deeply love with piya..
U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Aww Beautifully written post.๐Ÿ˜ƒ soo true .!!!!๐Ÿ˜ŠAbhay those words r soo beautiful,heartouchy n i m not able too forgot those words echoing in whole episode๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Abhays dead life was given a birth n ray of hope by piya...!!! His whole life now is delimited around piya...!! i wonder chaand n hassena always use too make abhay realize dat emotion r not d part of dere survival.! but was surely bewildered to see hassena's motherly bothering for abhay after all 100yrs of their relation ...!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
I sumtyms wondert dat was mythali's love for abhay true is abhay love she worth it??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she readily believed d vry own person who annihilate their love n them.!! soo soo gulliable ...extreamly  entralled ๐Ÿ˜ฒall d way love is being naive n blamming who mourne for u yrs.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...in hope dat u'll cum or in piya's way helping out in biggest deal n accepting in d way u r??
lots off questions on mythali's  returns...!!
now just anticipating too  many abhiya's scene n way abhay found out mythali's face who is still unwilling to visit a place where he regained all d memories dat bled abhay soo soo much ๐Ÿคข
n a werewolf ...to save piya in hope dere will b no love traingle again.!!!
n lastly abhiya's love too b strengthen anyhow
.!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ilove99 thumbnail
**humph** it is so so so...awesome yaar!! whenever you write it just strike to heart...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ya abhay was always a true lover but in return of his luv he always got pain & betrayal.Though i evn luv the way Pia was defending abhay's luv 4 metz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

ahh finally hema ek week kaa sanyaas chod ๐Ÿคฃdiyaa tumne๐Ÿคฃ

glad to see ur post๐Ÿ˜Š
yaa abhay in his 3 mins was fantastic,
i think abahy is in for a very big betrayal , i think jab sab drama khatam ho jaayeg athen abhay ko hosh aayega and then metz will say i am piya and he will be fooled.
glad i could see some of the old piya back the one who stands 4 abhay,
as 4 the episode it was fantastic, ๐Ÿ‘suku was the star today, she truly deserves a ovation

Aww..Thank you so much ANMOL..for reminding to praise SUKU..YES SUKU was STAR & OS was VIVU.in that 3 mins shot HE RULED..adn SUKU was toh OUTSTANDING YAAR..as Mthili that evilness was so evident ..And yeah sanyas TOD DIYA ..ABHIYA never allow me to taek oen for long you see..I so get tempted...๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Awww todays epsiode was Fantabulous
Reallly today i mean it , Abhay is suCh a Cutee , Perpetual Lover
His Feeling's are so deeep fo' Piya ..
Abhay's Eyes was full Of Pain ,
I Was feeelin' tooo muCh miserable fo' him
He was so Shattered , just becos to save Piya
But he couldn't do that ..  =(
One mOre time , he has Lost his Luv which Gave the Strength to re-alive the Life again .. =(
Now Abhay will suffer a New faCe Of Metz in a  plaCe Of Piya
How will he survive with it =(
This time its a Vast Exam Of Abhay
I'm just waitin' When AbhiYa will Re-Unite again
a long pale days 're On the Way .. to see 'em both Crushed .. =(

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

Awww..you summed up my feelinsg dear..I agree with each & every word fo yours..Loev ya..!!๐Ÿค—