Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

.Abhay/Piya- you come first. (Page 2)

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Awesome post

I don't blame Sid for Metz being filled so much venom. Gosh the nerve of that selfish woman expecting Abhay to keep waiting for her as if 200 years wasn't enough. Give me a break woman then said she's been happy with Sid all these years. Chi chi chi.

That is the Piya I know and love will alway's put her feelings aside for others and will to anything to protect and defend Abhay till her last breath.

ThnxBig smile

I actually do Blame Sid for the main parts of this evilness. it is mainly the venom and brainwash from Sid thats talking. not Maithali. When you become Evil or dark, you do expect everything to be for you as well, u should be the 'one'. thats why she expressed her dislike for Abhay falling in love with someone else.Its not Maithalis 'heoric' feelings thats talking its not the Maithali whom saved Abhay from Prison, its an evil mind mixed with years of agony based on whats been keept form her and what she has been told. and who knows what she have been told after comming back to life as a evil vampire abt Abhay thats she thinks he stopped loving her after the death. 'Happy' isnt really a word they can understand they just express the word but they dont feel it, as she dont feel those memories with Abhay anymore, she just remembers them and nothing else.

I feel Sad for Maithali, even if she was the one to turn evil on her own. i would want her to be released from this darkness. As an importany character i feel for her too no matter how evil she has become and i would love if creatives decided to slowly develop her charcater back to what she was in first place somehow. i love ups and downs of the main charcaters and my consern abt them is never limited to how they treat another main charcater that might be of more priority in my eyes. i like the ups and downs of all. even Sids ups and downs! but i do understand that its horrible to see her question the love we as viewers have over and over again been reminded of.

As for Piya, true its lovely to see her in her usuall 'defending Abhay' avatar, and beeing there for Abhays feelings. missed it. although i feel she even have the rights for doubt, questions and anger, thats a charcteristic development thats required since everythign shouldnt be black white. anyhow no matter what, in serious times she has always been the one to be there to defend Abhay against the world so i guess that says it all.

Edited by -Hello- - 16 May 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Originally posted by cooliecute

Their belief for eachother is epic. they can doubt, fight, argue...but when its serious. It doesnt matter how she dislikes what abhay did or viceversa. Abhay comes in first place, rather than her own feelings:)
You have said it all.nothing to add. looking forward. Its really sad that Sid would turn that precious princess into this evil for his own aim:(
It was nice to see express that Piya is his life, and that she has breathed life into him. otherwise maybe even he would remain a 'good' vampire as haseena and chand. 

@PS...as u said in above comment, maybe its 'mentally', how the transition goes and how he brainswashes the one he is turning might make them into good or bad?!hmmm.

nice post.

True, its epic. in times that matter they are always there for eachother.Piya has always averagly shown that its Abhays feelings that matter than her own. today was no different.
Piya has surelu changed Abhay, and today was the evidence.

@PS. yea i also think thats the actuall thing.

She has, even important matter and secrets of her own have never been of importance to break if defending him has been the question.
And Abhay, i was happy to hear those words from him. one good thing abt the break up was that we could see him express his longing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
SUPERB yaar SIMPLY SUPERB..reserved.Clap.Will comment in detail later.Hug.!!Gotta go..!!LOL

Ashtad.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
very nice postClap
i just luvd abhiya in d epi!!! abhay has yet again proved dat he loves piya piya nd piya more dan his own life or anybody else nd piya loves abhay abhay and abhay more dan her life nd even respects his love for metz!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

very nice postClap
i just luvd abhiya in d epi!!! abhay has yet again proved dat he loves piya piya nd piya more dan his own life or anybody else nd piya loves abhay abhay and abhay more dan her life nd even respects his love for metz!!!!

yes chakku IT WAS SO AWESOME..YAAR..!!

Ashtad.

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@TR- thnx hunEmbarrassed

Originally posted by chakku

very nice postClap

thnxSmile
yes, he loves her, he loves to protect her even more i guessLOL(just red he will erase Pias memory,againAngry). Piya respecting and defending Abhays love for Metz is epic!

Edited by -Hello- - 17 May 2011 at 8:56am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
OH I AM SPEECHLESS.so I want everyone to read this post so I am writing here so that it comes infront page..!!ClapEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index