Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

.Abhay/Piya- you come first.

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 287

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
 
In todays rather scary and dark episode, there were moments i could just let the tears fall in eternity.
 
Even though it looked out of place  to have psychiatry voiceovers on Abhays emotions in such intense moment where Piyas life is in danger, showing him walking slowly and carefully, but i guess they were trying to show that Abhay will overcome all his fears and drowned and ignored emotions for Piyas sake. so it was beautiful. Basicaly it should mean that after this point he is over those emotions in terms of not beeing able to handle them. And then came the conversation with Haseena. 'Life? the life that has no meaning without Piya? the girl whom breathed life into this dead body, yea thats Piya. I am on Piyas side'.He fought his over 100 years old wounds for Piyas sake.
With the creatves promise of a more matured dark lovestory comming i hope this was the point in Abhays development to open up onwards.looking forward to it.
 
 
And then we had Piya, in a moment where she was in the hands of two dangerous vampires, her main consern was not screaming, trying to escape or fear her own life, she was ofcourse scared but what was on her mind?' Maithali? i cant belive you are the same Maithali Abhay is in love with? He loves you Maithali? No he still mainly loves you, Siddhart has keept this from you!'...I feelt like jumping into the screen and hug her. in such state she was trying to convicve Abhays love for his sake. Tried to convice her that no! he doesnt love me like he loves you, you matter.It was beautifuly painful.*sigh*
 
 
Haseena, just what? 3-4 days back Piya saved them from beeing exposed, basicaly she saved the vampire clan from a possible and serious danger. and here she returns the favour not just by stopping Abhay but, even she just left?. I thaught she would stop Abhay and at least try to do something herself. Guess we cant expect much from a vampire though. And well somehow they had to keep Abhay away to later on be fooled by Maithali i guess,lol.
 
Sid turned the innocent sweet Maithali into a grey agony, guess thats what he calls love? guess he'll pay the price soon enough. Filling Maithali with lies, keeping her away?!. So basically the girl we see today is not Maithali in any angle, Maithali did die in those flames. What we have today is just a female version of Sids jeaoulsy with a mask of Maithali.Cruelty has no limits:( I still think there is spot for 'doubt' in the Maithali-lookalike Vampire,maybe a tiny part of the real Maithali is still down there, which later would give her the truth, and somehow become a possible heroic sacrifice for Abhiya sake.
 
PS.Can 'evil' vampires turn good? have they ever mentioned anything abt it on the show?


Edited by -Hello- - 16 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeartshafaq_abhiyaAnamikaSJainNishitaraoPari-Gupta-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice post Clap

*Reserved*

-Edited-

I have never doubted that after a point of time, Abhay has always loved Pia and not Maithili's doppelganger. At the same time, Maithili holds her own special place in his heart. Her memories never left him. I'm quite hurt seeing Maithili doubt Abhay's love for her but I guess she's too filled with venom, physical as well as mental. Coming back to Abhay, he's proven me right today. I did feel a wee-bit bad for Haseena when Abhay chose Pia over her but then she'd called for it. She shouldn't have asked him to pick. I understand where she's coming from as well and I, in no way, blame her for doing what she did. She is justified. 
Pia was evidently in shock at knowing Sid's truth, Maithili's existence and the kind of woman, or vampire rather, that she's turned into. Now, we have to wait for Abhay's reaction to this. I don't think I'm looking forward to it.

@PS: They haven't mentioned anything regarding that yet if I remember correctly.  


Edited by Chill_Out - 16 May 2011 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.shafaq_abhiyapyar-ishk

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 287

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Nice post Clap

*Reserved*

-Edited-

I have never doubted that after a point of time, Abhay has always loved Pia and not Maithili's doppelganger. At the same time, Maithili holds her own special place in his heart. Her memories never left him. I'm quite hurt seeing Maithili doubt Abhay's love for her but I guess she's too filled with venom, physical as well as mental. Coming back to Abhay, he's proven me right today. I did feel a wee-bit bad for Haseena when Abhay chose Pia over her but then she'd called for it. She shouldn't have asked him to pick. I understand where she's coming from as well and I, in no way, blame her for doing what she did. She is justified. 
Pia was evidently in shock at knowing Sid's truth, Maithili's existence and the kind of woman, or vampire rather, that she's turned into. Now, we have to wait for Abhay's reaction to this. I don't think I'm looking forward to it.

@PS: They haven't mentioned anything regarding that yet if I remember correctly.  
 
Thank youSmile
 
In recent weeks we can clearly say that he has started to see 'Piya' in Piya rather than seeing Maithali in her. So yes, now we know i guess. Hope the creatives dont decide to just forget this feeling development again.
 
As for Maithali, hmm... but isnt it that whatever she is now is Sids doing?...i mean if the logic is that you becoe eaither evil or good based on who truns you, or maybe who turns you 'mentally' in the transitions stages, what we see today is not Maithali at all, but only in memories before her death, and that memories she cant 'feel' but just knows.
As for Haseena, no i wouldnt call her fully justifed, in that case even Piya would be justifed to not help them in state where she just got to know abt a shocking truth. i can say that its understandable though:). If we are talking 'clan safety' here...Piya is the reason it is as safe postpone Chands accident. Even if Haseena didnt want a fight between her sons, she could have done something herself, at least would come back for Piya or something. but i guess something alike is not possible cause, well, the creatives have to reach their Maha twist somehow and with the raichands in the way it wont be possibleLOL.
 
Yes, she was in shock, but it was beautiful that Pia, even in a shocked state tried to defend Abhays love for Maithali.
 
@PS...thaught so, cause i dont remember anything eaither.


Edited by -Hello- - 16 May 2011 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Thank youSmile
 
In recent weeks we can clearly say that he has started to see 'Piya' in Piya rather than seeing Maithali in her. So yes, now we know i guess. Hope the creatives dont decide to just forget this feeling development again

True there. The Cvs can't forget this. Rather, I'm shocked that Haseena is still giving him her 'She's not Maithili' lectures when it's so evident that it is NOT about Maithili anymore! He still loves Maithili, true but this was about Pia. If the CVs in future show that Abhay indeed was in love with Maithili's doppelganger and not Pia, not only will it be the biggest blooper ever but it'll totally ruin AbhIya and the show. I will never be able to believe in them again. I will always doubt the reasons of Abhay loving Pia which I absolutely don't currently.
 
As for Maithali, hmm... but isnt it that whatever she is now is Sids doing?...i mean if the logic is that you becoe eaither evil or good based on who truns you, or maybe who turns you 'mentally' in the transitions stages, what we see today is not Maithali at all, but only in memories before her death, and that memories she cant 'feel' but just knows.

Yes, I did mention it also somewhere that unless shown otherwise, Maithili is what she is today because of Sid for me. I would still like to believe that as a human, her love for Abhay was as strong, as pure and as unquestionable as shown in the flashbacks.

As for Haseens, no i wouldnt call her fully justifed, in that case even Piya would be justifed to njot help them in state where she just knew abt a shocking truth. i can say that its understandable, if we are talking 'clan safety' here...Piya is the reason it is as safe at it can postpone Chands accident. Even if Haseena disnt want a fight between her sons, she could have done something herself, at least would come back for Piya or something. but i guess something alike is not possible cause, well, the creatives have to reach their Maha twist somehow and with the raichands in the way it wont be possibleLOL.

Pia would've been justified in my eyes had such a scenario crept up. But that's me. I know most members wouldn't have taken kindly on it but I wouldn't have blamed her. Neither do I blame Haseena. Yes, ethically, she should've tried to save Pia but aren't ethics for humans? For vampires it is about survival and she did let Abhay stay back in the hospital right? Point is, if she has to choose between Pia and Abhay or her survival, she would always choose Abhay and their clan. We can't blame her for that.
 
Yes, it was though beautiful that Pia, even in a shocked state tried to defend Abhays love for Maithali.

Pia knows that somewhere, Abhay still remembers Maithili despite everything. His love for her isn't as weak as Maithili thinks. He might have fallen in love again but he could never forget his first love. I'm glad Pia understands that side of Abhay :)
 
@PS...thaught so, cause i dont remeber anything eaither.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.pyar-ishk

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Joined: 06 March 2010
Posts: 238

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Their belief for eachother is epic. they can doubt, fight, argue...but when its serious. It doesnt matter how she dislikes what abhay did or viceversa. Abhay comes in first place, rather than her own feelings:)
You have said it all.nothing to add. looking forward. Its really sad that Sid would turn that precious princess into this evil for his own aim:(
It was nice to see express that Piya is his life, and that she has breathed life into him. otherwise maybe even he would remain a 'good' vampire as haseena and chand. 
 
@PS...as u said in above comment, maybe its 'mentally', how the transition goes and how he brainswashes the one he is turning might make them into good or bad?!hmmm.
 
nice post.


Edited by cooliecute - 16 May 2011 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30012

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post
 
I don't blame Sid for Metz being filled so much venom. Gosh the nerve of that selfish woman expecting Abhay to keep waiting for her as if 200 years wasn't enough. Give me a break woman then said she's been happy with Sid all these years. Chi chi chi.
 
That is the Piya I know and love will alway's put her feelings aside for others and will to anything to protect and defend Abhay till her last breath.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad..Jane..

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 287

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by -Hello-


True there. The Cvs can't forget this. Rather, I'm shocked that Haseena is still giving him her 'She's not Maithili' lectures when it's so evident that it is NOT about Maithili anymore! He still loves Maithili, true but this was about Pia. If the CVs in future show that Abhay indeed was in love with Maithili's doppelganger and not Pia, not only will it be the biggest blooper ever but it'll totally ruin AbhIya and the show. I will never be able to believe in them again. I will always doubt the reasons of Abhay loving Pia which I absolutely don't currently.
 
yea,The CVs seriously need to keep track and not fall back to scare one at timesConfused.hope they are carefull now.
 

Yes, I did mention it also somewhere that unless shown otherwise, Maithili is what she is today because of Sid for me. I would still like to believe that as a human, her love for Abhay was as strong, as pure and as unquestionable as shown in the flashbacks.
 
well, if they show otherwise it would be like a big wrong question withou any possible answerConfused.
 
 
Pia would've been justified in my eyes had such a scenario crept up. But that's me. I know most members wouldn't have taken kindly on it but I wouldn't have blamed her. Neither do I blame Haseena. Yes, ethically, she should've tried to save Pia but aren't ethics for humans? For vampires it is about survival and she did let Abhay stay back in the hospital right? Point is, if she has to choose between Pia and Abhay or her survival, she would always choose Abhay and their clan. We can't blame her for that.
 
thats exactly my point, the Haseena we have seen in recent episodes, specially the hospital episode ajnd her recent talks on Piya and with Piya, didnt fit in here. I am saying again, its understandableSmile, cause of the ethics fact mentioned but, that would make her still an emotionless selfish creature which she has not shown to be anymore. thats whats i mean with that creatves need to keep track. and also it was all for the twist commin so logic and justification in it comes secondary.
 
 

Pia knows that somewhere, Abhay still remembers Maithili despite everything. His love for her isn't as weak as Maithili thinks. He might have fallen in love again but he could never forget his first love. I'm glad Pia understands that side of Abhay :)
 
I guess Piya has always known, and as a matter of fact never seemed bothered to be loved more as a lookalike than fully herself. at points thats mattered she has only wanted Abhays Pain to stop and give him the love she can for the same matter. even as a lookalike. now if doubts and arguments comes in between, well would a relation ever develop without such?no:) 
 
thnx for the replies hun:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Joined: 26 January 2010
Posts: 287

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

Their belief for eachother is epic. they can doubt, fight, argue...but when its serious. It doesnt matter how she dislikes what abhay did or viceversa. Abhay comes in first place, rather than her own feelings:)
You have said it all.nothing to add. looking forward. Its really sad that Sid would turn that precious princess into this evil for his own aim:(
It was nice to see express that Piya is his life, and that she has breathed life into him. otherwise maybe even he would remain a 'good' vampire as haseena and chand. 
 
@PS...as u said in above comment, maybe its 'mentally', how the transition goes and how he brainswashes the one he is turning might make them into good or bad?!hmmm.
 
nice post.
 
True, its epic. in times that matter they are always there for eachother.Piya has always averagly shown that its Abhays feelings that matter than her own. today was no different.
Piya has surelu changed Abhay, and today was the evidence.
 
@PS. yea i also think thats the actuall thing.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index