Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day :16th May 2011 (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.84%]
1 [1.96%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.96%]
24 [47.06%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [7.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by piya_10

tanya wondering where Archu will stay once Manav goes to jail, whether in Sulo's house or Savita, I think Sav will come to know about this bfore Sulo and take Archu along with her Approve Archana ofcourse will go to jail every day to feed Manav nd they will have epic eye locks ROFL
It would be nice if  Savita takes her but so far Savita has not shown this kind of concern for Archu and the baby ...her own mother's home would hvae been good but I am too angry with Manohar ..don't want him to be around as he is responsible for sending Manav to jail...this time it is only his fault ...he was doing such a naatak baazi of hiding his problems ...could have consulted satish and Varsha ...hate Manohar today ...
honestly , I too hate Manju, Vaishu and Vinod but this time  it is Manohar's fault and not theirs ..and of course Manav ..

It is Manav who has to be  blamed for going to jail like this ...Ajit did not come with a bounced cheque ...he thought of his business...

I hope Manav stays in jail  for sometime ..It should be a  good lesson for people watchig Tv never to be a person like Manav and Archana ...

Varsha's idea is good .Let Manav go to jail and Archu go there and romance ...when the baby is born give him to Satish .He is  the hero of the show anyway ...Ermm

You seem to really angry at Manohar today Tanya Di, I guess I would be angry at him too. The reason I am upset with him is that he should have given the money back to Manav as he should have some care for ArMAn's baby. After all Vinod is the son of the K house and Manav being the damaad. It's not fair for the daamad to have to do everything for the K house and the son just be lazy. Vinod never did his duty as a damaad when Rasika and Ajit were suffering in the chawl when Ajit had no job. It was again Manav who had paid for the house. Why show Manav doing things for the whole family? If Manav goes to jail, obviously Savita will really get angry at Ks. But I don't want her to direct her anger at Sulochana but I want her to direct it at Manohar as Sulochana really had nothing to do with this but Manohar does. I think Archana will probably go back o her maayka again when Manav gets thrown in jail but I would really like if Savita invited her back into her house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
So well said Bhalla..
even Ajit and Vandu would make better parents ..I think even Satish and Varsha will . I know varsha is horrid but I think she wants a baby real bad so she will be great and protective with the child..
Even Ajit and Vandu would make better parenst thean Manav and Archana ...So far I was angry with Archu for being  silly by not telling  Manav of her health but what Manav did today knowingly ( fooling authoriites 0 they really are horrible parenst who just do not ever think about their poor little baby ..Someone shoudl take their child away from tiem because next time they might as well sacrifise this child for others ...

They don't deserve something  as beautiful as a baby ...

And I do not want Savita or Sulochna also to have this baby as it is because of these two ladies that Arman are in this situation ( in my opinion ) .Plus they are both old and do not keep well , health wise ..I want a mummy daddy who can take better  care of the baby ... that is if his biological parents don't kill  it before it s born , they are trying their best ...

bhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][. I think Archana will probably go back o her maayka again when Manav gets thrown in jail but I would really like if Savita invited her back into her house.
It would be good but  I don't want Archna to go back to a house where she is called names ..Savita has to improve her behaviour towards her ..Last time she threw Archu out even after knowing that she was pregnant ..
If savia becomess loving then yes , I will be very happy and yes then Archu should stay with savita ...Smile

I just feel very sorry for this baby ..

and there is nothing  wrong in Damaad helping his susraal but whether it is his susraal or his own family , he should only help if it is done properly and not by breaking the law ...the way manav did today and also he has to take care of his own child first and then help others ...why bring this baby in the world otherwise ...

It is Manav's fault for giving this cheque ...no one told him to ...he did this on his own ...He should not have given this cheque ...period ..He should also not have given expensive gift  to his mother when he had nothing of his own ...

and as manav's wife supports him , she too is as guilty as he is .

Their baby is extremely unlucky to have such parents .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 2:43pm

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhallarox

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][. I think Archana will probably go back o her maayka again when Manav gets thrown in jail but I would really like if Savita invited her back into her house.
It would be good but  I don't want Archna to go back to a house where sehe is called names ..Savita has to improve her behaviour towards her ..Last time she threw Archu out even after knowing that she was pregnant ..
If savia becomess loving then yes , I will be very happy and yes then Archu should stay with savita ...Smile

I just feel very sorry for this baby ..

I also feel very sorry for the baby, it almost sounds like ArMan want to get rid of their baby (although I know it is not their intention). I also think maybe Archana should probably not go back to Savita. Savita needs to change her behavior or else she probably should not go back to D house. I even do not trust Damodar here, he may seem all nice and caring toward Archana but he does not know how to take care of someone really well and he just sits around the house all day. I hope Savita changes her attitude toward Archana, it will be really good for the family. Manav will love it, and Savita does know how to take care of Archana. But you had a great point there Tanya Di, I would not want Archana to go back to the D house if Savita will abuse her. Yes, a damaad should help their in laws if they are in trouble but if he is breaking the law than of course he will have to suffer being jail for some time. ArMan may be good people but I wouldn't say they would make good parents. I've seen Manav caring about the baby a few times but never seen Archana the least bit concerned about the baby AT ALL. They paid some extra attention to it before when the news about the baby was out and they were all happy but slowly they have forgotten their responsibilities for their baby. I wonder if ArMan will even give their kid an education or will they waste their money on other things.

Edited by bhallarox - 16 May 2011 at 2:52pm

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Honestly I don't have words how much I dislike the character of Manohar today ...
He took a loan so he could do shaan shaukat on his daughter's weddings...to impress rich damaads ...

Then he did not pay any installments on the loan  , not for one month or two but  18   MONTHS ..ShockedShockedShockedShocked

And all this time he was busy watching TV, giving parties and having a  great life ...

I owe a big apology to his family today ...all of them , I hated them all but at least they were taking care of what they were supposed to do ...while  Manohar has come out to be the biggest double faced person in PR.. If he was drinking alcohol then it would still not have been so bad ..He worked all his life and he is not breaking any law by drinking ...but by not paying the bank installmesnt, taking loans for just show off, and then making poor relatives ( that too daughter  and son in law ) pay for his good times  is the worst act ever ...
He is taking full advantage of the fact that Manav and Archana are pyar ke bhooke kind of people and iif yo utalk nice to them these fools will do anything for you ..
Manohar is a dangerous man ...

For me , at this moment , he is even worse than rasika and far more dangerous ..How much has rasika harmed Vandita or Vinod but Manohar has hurt Archana and manav again and again ... 

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 4:05pm

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Honestly I don't have words how much I dislike the character of Manohar today ...
He took a loan so he could do shaan shaukat on his daughter's weddings...to impress rich damaads ...

Then he did not pay any installments on the loan  , not for one month or two but  18 FRICKIN  MONTHS ..

And all this time he was busy watching TV, giving parties and having a  great life ...

I owe a big apology to his family today ...all of them , I hated them all but at least they were taking care of what they were supposed to do ...while  Manohar has come out to be the biggest double faced person in PR.. If he was drinking alcohol then it would still not have been so bad ..He worked all his life and he is not breaking any law by drinking ...but by not paying the bank installmesnt, taking loans for just show off, and then making poor relatives ( that too daughter  and son in law ) pay for his good times  is the worst act ever ...
He is taking full advantage of the fact that Manav and Archana are pyar ke bhooke kind of people and iif yo utalk nice to them these fools will do anything for you ..
Manohar is a dangerous man ...

For me , at this moment , he is even worse than rasika and far more dangerous ..How much has rasika harmed Vandita or Vinod but Manohar has hurt Archana and manav again and again ... 

Still very upset at Manohar, I'll bet you like Damodar better today. And yes, Manohar has hurt ArMan a lot I think he is the reason why Manav is going to go behind bars. Sulochna has slapped Manav 3 times but yes Manohar is being really bad toward Manav and is taking advantage of his goodness. Even Damodar may have been better.

Thanee

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hi..

ok...a very bakwaas episode...

What they think..showing Manv as hero saving the house...we will accept that..for me today Manv is a Zero...because he absolutely knew he has not that amount in his account...he choose to give a cheque..without money..

Why he did that..Question.he is sure he will have problem...ok..he give the cheque..tell them the truth...so that they can make a move..to have a 1lak..to put on his account...Vinod could contact Ajit...Its not the all amount he need ..just ILak..contact Satish once more...they are all in slow motion for me...Thumbs Down

I dont understand..this thought...Manv put him deliberately in jail..Angry.bank is bank...we can't fool them...There is law..which must be respected...

ok let speak.about what can be done..to avoid this desaster from Manv...Let them..like they are...out..this  will be the great punichment for some of familly kEvil Smile...yes I'm rude..but...for not working...especially Vinod and Vaishali...Mano for not telling what happen till the first day he got the Bank paper which he hide...at that time at least..everybody..could move ..for having the money..

Everybody could help them...for someday...one thing...Satish and varsha can't be reach on phone...but in there house their is phone...Its a big house..there is place for everybody...they can't stay there till they have enough money...to pay..

There is another solution...Vinod ..Manju and kids..in Ajit house..even small no matter..and Mano Sulo..and vaishali..with Arman...all that.. just they could have money as quick as possible...can reach Satish.too ..where is the prob ..they will not be on footpath...

and they'll have just to look  a place just to store there furnitures..why this stupid IdeaQuestion...so ridiculousD'oh

They want to show us how Mahaan he is..want to help his Familly..even don't have money...nonsence...

There is many solution...but Damaad  choose the worst idea as he is a bluddy.fool who want to help..YES.but.Don't help when you don't have money..
Money can't come magicaly in your Account...Manv ..
I'll stop here...Angry This make me Grrr...Angry

Ajit very good thought today..I like him..Thumbs Up

Rasika..just think about Manju..don't even think..Punni and Ruchi...AngryAngry...what these two children done to her...

Don't know whom to vote...really..can't vote Manv..he took many bad decision in his life...but this one..I think...it the worst.of the worst...he could take..Have no words.
.why Ekta..and all production team choose this bad idea...Question

.What I see..Arman will never make a good step in thier life..cause they will  think for others first..;.what will happen next...Thumbs Down we all know..

Let see...what I'm worried is Archu..Unhappy
Leave you..all now...

Don't know whom to vote...Confused I'll see tomorrow..

Edited by Thanee - 16 May 2011 at 4:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavSunoNa...Tanyaz

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I also can't believe Sulochana and Vaishu were so quick at forgiving Manohar. They should be upset with him since he hid something big from them. When ArMan hid one small fact about where they lived, SulMan took that very seriously and were really upset. But here Sulochana was so quick at forgiving Manohar for what he had hidden for a long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneearchanamanavTanyaz

Go to top