Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day :16th May 2011 (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.84%]
1 [1.96%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.96%]
24 [47.06%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [7.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

Varsha, I like ArMan romance too but they need to innovate nd show something new na, wohi boring eye locks who wanna watch Sleepy I have never seen married couples engage in deep eye locks esp a year after marriage Silly
Kekta has not had any relationship (Normal) in her life...She prolly have hired some nimrods for CVs who can't be creative as far as romance is concerned...So they show romance bet ArMan at a drop of hat and when ever they feel like kyon ki "Fans ko romance chahiye" 

One minute Archu is having pain and no money for meds and next minute they are doing "Chhajje chhaje par pyar" singing abt mausam, rain and badal...And those many sarees belong to Archu Shocked  One woman could not be wearing & washing that many sarees in a day LOL

Eye locking can be shown sometimes when appropriate...Archu forcefully throwing herself in Mannu's arms reminds me of Erica Kane in AMC...Dead  So unreal and fake Grrr
Even Nirupa Roy can learn how to cry more from our dear Archu WackoLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiSunoNa...Piyatrix

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Looks like tomor archana might have a miscarriage. their are some pics posted in ankita s fb where both are standing in road and archana is having a bad stomach pain. may be after getting to know the truth that manav doesnt have enough money, archana in shock might have MC
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i am thinking why cv wants to show more unrealistic things in pr.i am a big manav fan.but i am really shocked to see the level of foolishness of manav.i think we don't want to see these manav.we want to see a sensible & little more practical manav.why manav do this act.i know he thinks karanjker family as his own as an ideal son in law.but what he thinks when bank authority will find out about he does not have enough money in his account to cover the loan will not they again come & throw karanjkers out of their house.manav usually don't want to go root of the problem rather he prefers quick solution.but that can't work in serious problem.how can manav ruin his own buissness.he strugle a lot to establish this buissness.what will happen to pragnent archu & their upcoming child.i don't think archu's selfish brother sister will take care of her.how can manav have become so much irresponsible.we always want to see a responsible manav.what is more shocking that to me first time manav does a unlegal work knowingly.manav who always is a symbol of honesty.in the process of mahanta they make manav as a foolish,irresponsible,law breaking person.i want to request to the cv of pr pleas don't ruin manav's charecter.we want to see a succfull manav.
today i also angry with satish varsha.why when the family need them most they are going to dispare.varsha random accuse her parents for the favourisiom of archana.but till today i can't see her to help her family financialy.she is rich.she herself doing a good job.but she still did not help them
ajit is superb today.he showes maturity.
at last .i want to told cv that to bring somthing new.every six month police put him jail.i am getting bore about it.don't take such unwise decision.hoping for somthing good from upcoming episode.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

[QUOTE=piya_10]
Piya Sulo will make Sheera and tell Archu to go feed ULM @ jail every day ROFLROFL  ArMan will carry on their MFs yet again in Prison Ouch  Fans ko romance to chahiye hi chahiye na by hook or crook..ROFL
Not a bad idea .This is one thing they are good at ..They might as well romance . Remember the last time she touched his lips when he was beqaten up...that was a  rather cute touch ...something like that will make me happy ...LOL
Actually a bit more than that , they are officially married now ..before they were mentally only husband and wife ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Varsha , yo uare boring  , only tinking of eye locks ..come on ...give better ideas ..They are even married now and they don't care about the place once they start their romancing , you know that..
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manohar's expression was priceless, when the BNK ppl were telling Vinod about the loan, everyone ran towards the door but Mano stood still LOL like a bheegi billi Tongue
Piya ,the villian of the show for today is Manohar .He acts like this Mr. goody goody but he is the one who always lands manav in trouble ..much much more than sulochna ...

Sulochna has slapped Manav twice ...Savita too has slapped Archu twice now so hisaab barabar ...but other than that the major problems in Manav's life are more because of Manohar than Sulochna ...

We all know how Savita is though, she will take double revenge alwaysLOL If Sulochana slapped Manav twice she would want to slap Archana four timesEmbarrassed
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

tanya wondering where Archu will stay once Manav goes to jail, whether in Sulo's house or Savita, I think Sav will come to know about this bfore Sulo and take Archu along with her Approve Archana ofcourse will go to jail every day to feed Manav nd they will have epic eye locks ROFL
It would be nice if  Savita takes her but so far Savita has not shown this kind of concern for Archu and the baby ...her own mother's home would hvae been good but I am too angry with Manohar ..don't want him to be around as he is responsible for sending Manav to jail...this time it is only his fault ...he was doing such a naatak baazi of hiding his problems ...could have consulted satish and Varsha ...hate Manohar today ...
honestly , I too hate Manju, Vaishu and Vinod but this time  it is Manohar's fault and not theirs ..and of course Manav ..

It is Manav who has to be  blamed for going to jail like this ...Ajit did not come with a bounced cheque ...he thought of his business...

I hope Manav stays in jail  for sometime ..It should be a  good lesson for people watchig Tv never to be a person like Manav and Archana ...

Varsha's idea is good .Let Manav go to jail and Archu go there and romance ...when the baby is born give him to Satish .He is  the hero of the show anyway ...Ermm

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I felt like voting for nobody today, and today I am most upset with ArMan and Manohar. If I would have to vote for anyone it would be Ajit. I liked how he did not go out of his way to help Ks, but he was concerned for them, unlike Rasika who cares only about her daughter. The Ks can die and Rasika will only care if Manju is alive. Did not here a word from Vaishu or Vandu today. Vaishu never bothered to thank Manav for what he did. I just read an article about Manav going to jail soon. I feel most concerned for ArMan's baby where is Archana going to live? She can't live by herself in the chawl, she may just live at her maayka again. Also great prediction Tanya Di all Archana is going to say to Manav is Bapa will fix everyything. They can't always depend on Bapa to do everything can they? I think ArMan should give their child to Vandu and Ajit. Speaking of Vandu and Ajit, when will they become parents? They have been married for about the time SaSha have (if not longer) and they have not talked once about having a baby nor has Rasika ever told Vandita and Ajit that she wants a pota (like Bhavna does). I feel 75%sorry forManv going to jail because he was just trying to help but 25% I think he should have thought through his decision. He cares more about his sasural more than his own baby. I really feel bad for the baby. Vandu and Ajit would make far better parents than ArMan would. Also I liked Ajit for telling his mom not to just care for her daughter and that they should care for the whole family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top