Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I dont know whom to vote 😕... Did not watch the Episode completely.. Read Di's Update..

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This track will be any day interesting than watching the daily rona dhona.
and im sure archana health will improve if she will be with savita. if she is in savita 's home she will not think much bout varsha and vaishu or even madhuri. 

And the CVs show baby sachu only wen archana is with savita. Its been long they have shown that cute baby
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Decided to vote for Manav atlast 😕... I know he is wrong.. He messed up with the bank authorities.. It was very foolish of him.. Voted him for being the best son.. Any child would do this for their parents... They would do anything if their closed ones were in such position.

But Manav should have thought about his wife and child as well.. Now who will take care of them 🤢... But I guess I want to blame Archana as well. She called up Manav and was crying badly.. Manav had to think about his wife as well ...

Liked Ajit for being so concerned and also practical.. Satish wah wah... Escaped...

Manav again in Jail 🤢... Dont want to talk about this now...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i cant live without see sushita and thier acting so dont want to be closed

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Oh no , Bhalla . You take it easy .If there is anything  I can do you let me know ..

I am doing the update tomorrow ...see how you are feeling on Wednesday ..

Thanks very much for your concern Tanya Di. I am feeling better, and I hope to be able to update tomorrow😊Thanks for caring