Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day :16th May 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.84%]
1 [1.96%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.96%]
24 [47.06%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [7.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
HI Just to say..

Voted for Ajit..for his good thought...Thumbs Up

and a big clap Clapfor me too..cause I watched Pr.. even when Bakwaas episode...LOL

Ok Manv give the cheque ...thinking there will be money in his account..
its very risky...that why I keep telling..he give the cheque..but..immediately..could try to have the money the same day...Unhappy
everything is possible...I think...Darmesh /Shibu will once more.put him in serious problem...and there will no money...Unhappy

Let see...Bye Tanyji..have a good day..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...Tanyaz

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by mijanur

i just see manav is wining today's star of the day.he is leading by 8 votes.i don't understand why people encourage such kinds of foolishness.i think this kinds of voting patern will give wrong massage to pr cv.it will encourage them to continue the present track.pleas vote more sensibly.
i am a manav fan too.but i can't support what he have done today because its result will become very harmful to him in near future.

everyone sees things in differnt ways mijanur ..

I thought Manav wasfoolish but my dad thought he wasis a good man ..Plus I think the money will come in his account tomorrow and he will not get in any trouble ...

that's what the client must have told him that don't worry the money will be in your account tomorrow .And he will not sit back and let Archana's parents become homeless.Will he sit back and let his parents become homeless...no of course not ..neither will he let this happen to Archana's parents ..For him his parents and her parents are the same ..She too thinks like this ..For her also his parents are same like hers ...

abd that is how it should be , if you have anice caring life partner then there should be no differntiating beyween his prents and yours .

They think of themselves as one and not two people ...

i know tanya di many people think different way.i am not angry on manav for supporting his sasural.i am angry on manav because he is not financially strong enough to help them.it is an unwise decision i think.you can help people when you are capable to do it.i agree when a person marry someone he/she should treat his/her partner familly as his/her own.but when you marry someone he/she also become the person for you.manav should think that archu & their child is also depended on him.if they continue to give money for mahanta what will they left for their upcoming child.what about financial security of their child.if today manav suffer financially archu will equally suffer.manav should think his wife allready has complication in her pragnancy.she needs proper diet & expensive medicine.how can manav will ensure them in this financial situation.i also angry on manav because he also did an unlegal act today by giving bank authority a bounce chaqe.i don't expect this from manav.
tanya di i also hope that manav will not face any trouble.but according to tb article & sbs report manav will soon go to jail for not giving suppliars their money.so even money will come in manav's account & he escape from this trouble.he won't have enough money to pay the suppliars after giving the money to bank authority.so for not having money to pay the suppliars manav will go to the jail.so indirectly today's manav act will put him jail.than who will take care of pragnant archu.who will give her support in the critical stage.that is why i am disspointed on manav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I just hope they don show archana having a mis carriage. When archana can take care of other kids so well she will definitely take care of her kid too.
CVs noone is liking the new track. Use ur mind sometimes atleast and bring a sensible track.
this show is no where near to reality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

[i tanya di i also hope that manav will not face any trouble.but according to tb article & sbs report manav will soon go to jail for not giving suppliars their money.so even money will come in manav's account & he escape from this trouble.he won't have enough money to pay the suppliars after giving the money to bank authority.so for not having money to pay the suppliars manav will go to the jail.so indirectly today's manav act will put him jail.than who will take care of pragnant archu.who will give her support in the critical stage.that is why i am disspointed on manav.
I know Mijanur .
I don't know when they will show Manav and Archana as sensible people .Even  the trps of yesterday's shwo are not good .No one liked watching the crap they were showing .Even in SOTD the vote count is lower than the usual 70 and 80 ...

the only thing that might come out of it is I think savita will sell that damn necklace that had caused so many problems between her and her son ...
So now Savita nd Manav had made it up.Hopefully savita will also be nice to Archana ...Archu is much safer in her susraal than in her mother's house...but only if savita is at least normal to her ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 May 2011 at 5:28am
Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Disappointed with the Cv'SAngry... Everyone is behaving Sensibly except the leadsOuch.. Voted for Ajit..Smile.. For feeling bad for the K's and scolding RasikaSmile.. He was very sensibleSmile
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Sharavni is not a good mother in my opinion . That is why she has abandoned that poor child ..
I was angry at manav and Archana so foolishly said that they should not have their baby .I really regret saying this and will never say this in future .They should keep their baby with them only ..The baby belongs to them , specially to Manav ...
Sharavni should also take her child ..He belongs with her and not with savita ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 May 2011 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavSunoNa...

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Voted for Ajit.

Tanya dii, I believe ArMan will be good parents, they are surrounded with so many problems, its just time factor, sooner they will realize how importand that life is for them Smile
At this point of time want someone taking care of Archana, how much work and stress she will bear? Savita aai will be the best person to do so, even vandu can come to meet her time to time..

Why Sushant had his left hand finger bandaged in one scene( one where everybody reenters house)??did he hurt himself?? Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143Swati_Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Voted for Ajit.

Tanya dii, I believe ArMan will be good parents, they are surrounded with so many problems, its just time factor, sooner they will realize how importand that life is for them Smile
At this point of time want someone taking care of Archana, how much work and stress she will bear? Savita aai will be the best person to do so, even vandu can come to meet her time to time..

Loved your positive approach Sonii ..
That's how it should be .In this  forum we have to hope  for good and not keep hoping for the show to close down ..If someone doesn't like the show , they should just switch to other shows ..Why they want the show to close when it is in top 10 and  a lot of people are enjoying it  ( everyone has their own reason for enjoying things , maybe it is giving enough fun to many , the actors are having fun working  so let those have fun  who wish to have fun ) .

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 May 2011 at 6:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143..Sonii..archanamanav

Go to top