Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day :16th May 2011 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [7.84%]
1 [1.96%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.96%]
24 [47.06%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
17 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [7.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Any day Damodar is better with Manav than Manohar , any day ...Damodar is working right now and helping Manav financially .The only reason why he wanted to bring Archu as a daughter in law and not anyone else because of only and only one reason ...for Manav .Because he knows his son , he knows that Manav will stay without love and give sacrifise all his life but will never love another woman besides Archana ..He wanted his son to have a full life with the woman he wanted to live with ...What is Damodar getting now ..A wife he is always having trouble with , an added responsibility ...baby sachu ...

Tanya I cant believe I am reading that Damo is better than Manohar Shocked  How a drunkard man, a husband, a father and a grand father who is no good to anyone but himself and Archu makes a better man? Ouch...So that makes him a better than Manohar who worked his whole life, provided for his family, A good huband, a good father and a grand father..Agree he should not have put the house on Girvee by gettinand borrowed money against it...His wife should have known what their financial situation is..If they had no money how did they send ArMan on honeymoon?  Yes mano made a mistake of borrowing money and hididng the truth from his wife...But he surely is not a bad person...May be he should have married his daughters in Court or Arya Samaj..

His life was better when Manav was with Shraavni but Damodar doesn't care about himself , he only cares for his son Manav .He was wrong when he had turned alcoholic ...he is making up for those mistakes ...

R u for real???? ROFLSilly How is Damo making up for his mistakes? By drinking now and than again? OuchWacko  Damo yet have not made up to Savita for giving her a miserable marriage..What has he done his whole life? Zilch, Nada, 0

Out of all the parents , I like Damodar the most .Savita  may love Manav I am sure she does but her ego is far bigger than that love ...She hates Archana more than she loves Manav ( so far this seems to be the case ) even after knowing that Manav's wife is not well and his baby is in trouble , she still has not brought Manav back ...I just can't believe what she is doing right now ...She is not even giving Archu her gold back even after knowing that Archu doesn't have money to pay for baby's medicines ...if she does that in future then great ...so far she hasn't helped but only made things difficult for manav ...

If Damo is the best parent on PR than what is a bad parent...Gosh he is the worst of all...You may not like Savita because she was not nice to Archu for her own reasons (Valid If I may say so) Savita has tried to find out where ArMan lives but Thanks to Damo and Archu both did not share that info...ULM went to her to ask jewelery but once he found out he was getting money from the buyer he forgot abt his mother again..How is it Savita's fault to know ULM's financial condition?  Anything is wrong with Archu Savita is to be blamed for it? ShockedEmbarrassedConfused

Sulochna tries to help  ..She has slapped manav twice , so has Savita slapped Archana twice so they are even there ..
.2 wrongs dont make anything right Tanya...EmbarrassedThumbs Down

At least so far Sulochna has only tried to help Manav after accepting him as a son in law ...she has not caused him that much problems ...

Hahahah Ks are always creating problems and ArMan always running to help...Sulo ain't any saint..Wait till she finds out ULM wrote a cheque when he knew he did not have the money to cover it and cheque is going to bounce..A Slap might be coming ULM's way LOL

I don't think she is that interested in Manav ...her main reason for liking  Manav is because of Archana ...she likes him as a person but her main reason for liking him because she knows now that Archu will never live with anyone else ...

I guess Sulo has seen and accepted Archu's obsession for ULM...I agree..Not sure 100% abt Sulo liking Mannu...Ks minus Mano all of them flip flop depending upon where the wind is blowing...Embarrassed 

Of all the parents , Damodar loves Manav the most ...he cares about what Manav wants and wants Manav to be happy the way he wants to be happy  and to me that is what love is all about ...also Sulochna is a good mother to Archana as she too is ready to compromise for her happiness...
Damo loves no one but himself...and Sulo is not a good mother at all...If she was a good mother than she would not have given birth to teen teen namooney in her daughters and Vinod a weak man...Manohar and Manju kept the family going all this time..

Manju is a better mother compared to Sulo...Bhavna is a true loving mother to Satish and Savita defo is a better mother to Manav and Vandu...She always defends and protects her cubs...This is my view on this whole thing...

I have no favorites in this show...I write what I see...Yes mano was wrong in borrowing money against the house to get 3 daughters married..But in India many fathers or men borrow money like that and women sell their jewelry to help their husbands out in paying debt or running house hold...No one in this family is thinking logically or practically...

BTW last wk when Mano told his family off he should have told them the truth abt borrowing money, his house in trouble and him working night shift to make money so he can pay off his debt...Hiding made matters worst..Hiding behind alchohol smell was not the right thing to do..He made his case weaker..His family does not deserve his niceness..Sulo, Vaishu, Manju and Vinod all went off on him as they all have never done anything wrong...All hypocrites IMHO..Thumbs Down

I am shocked and in disbelief that everyone is blamed for ULM's stupidity in writing a fake cheque, comitting a crime ...Suddenly we are here pointing finger @ Mano, Savita and hyping Damo and Sulo Shocked unbelievable IMHO Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 May 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

vote goes to anyone else i.e Myself  and all the ones who havent watched the epi Star  dey are very chalu LOL

wat a bakwaas epi and i feel like slapping Manohar..Tanyadi i told u guys dat day only dat real culprit is Manohar but cos of dose words to his family he became SOTD..if already shared his probs wid his family dey wouldve found a solution by den but no he shared it wid his dana veera sura karna damaad Manav.uske baare mein kya kahoon
which fool gives away a cheque lke dat wen he doesnt have enuf balance in his A/c ufff

but wen i came home my mom was praising him soo badly nd i was like  mom stop it he did stuff like dat without thinking of his pregs wife and unborn baby and helping K's like dat and she was like he's the hero see how he saved his in laws frm getting insulted lke dat Wacko
My mom lovedd him yes'day D'oh
that's just it Nisha ...Everyone has their own way of looking at things .That is what I was telling majinur as well ..Now your mum thought manohar was great that day , you didn't.
Today I had big conflict with my daddy .He ws all praise for Manav ..he said Manav is a good man who doesn't differentiate between his parents and his in laws ...and he would see neither becoming homeless...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 11:38pm

Nisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
that's OK with me Varsha if you don't agree with  my opinion ..I don't agree with yours at times ...but that's what it's all about honey ...agreeing tio disagree still being friends and having a great time in the forum together ..And yup , I stand by what I said ...
Not very good with explainings but still ...will only say what my heart tells me to say ...

I only said what I beleive in ...Approve

You can give me a thumbs down ...that's perfectly Ok with me ...

You know Damodar is not that hated ..Byteme did a poll of the prospective dulhas in PR ...Damodar did better  than TDH and Vinod ...LOL

and yup , I am feeling soft towards Manav now ...I was very angry with him before but now it's Ok..I just hope the cheque gets cleared without problems ...

and yes I do feel that right now damodar is a better  father to Manav that Manohar , who keeps putting  Manav in trouble ...alcohol or no alcohol ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 11:46pm

archanamanav

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Yes tanya We do agree to disagree as you see things opposite to what and how I see lots of times..Nothing wrong in that as situations are subjective...NP  I respect that as forum is for everyone to post their views Big smile

But my world does not revolve around the Leads Especially Archu...There are many other characters who make PR and I might add lots of them are much more interesting than airhead boring silly Leads ArMan characters...CVs have lost their brains totally as they are writing garbage for a looong while

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 May 2011 at 11:57pm

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
You may not like Savita because she was not nice to Archu for her own reasons (Valid If I may say so) 

see . for example , this  one point ,I do not agree at all    ..I don't think
Savita has valid reasons to be bad to Archana ...but that doesn't mean that you are thinking wrong or I am thinking wrong ..We are both right in our own ways ...
I  have favourites, the leads ...but I have never let that come in the way of speaking my heart out .In fact I am not one of those who only critisize those  they don't like and just keep praising the ones they like ...no matter what happens ...
If Manav and Archana do wrong then I beleieve that I critisize them a lot ...
I like to believe that I am very real , with strong emotions and put down what I feel without worying what the others will think about me ...
You too are like that and I admire you for that ..You always say what you believe in ...and that isa good thing ...
I respect other's opinions ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 11:54pm

mijanur

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yes tanya We do agree to disagree as you see things opposite to what and how I see lots of times..Nothing wrong in that as situations are subjective...NP Big smile

But my world does not revolve around the Leads Especially Archu...There are many other characters who make PR and I might add lots of them are much more interesting than airhead boring silly Leads ArMan characters...CVs have lost their brains totally as they are writing garbage for a looong while
No one 's world  revolves around any one chaarcter ..Actually some members did ...LOL but I am not going to name them ...and you know what .I am sure they had their own good reason for that ...
However you are a brave girl as you always say what you beleive in and I like that ...always have ,..always stay this way ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 11:58pm

Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

CVs have lost their brains totally as they are writing garbage for a looong while
that I agree with ..They need a new set of writers ..Some fresh ideas .How many times will they send Manav to jail...D'oh
these CVs are killing the show ..
They show too much misery and the lead couple  too is not portrayed the way they should be portrayed ..They love showing them as failures .I have never seen such pathetic sadistic writers as the ones they have in this show ..This show is only running because of the actors ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 May 2011 at 12:15am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

No i dont agree with this. varsha will never be a good mom, she is too self centered. If tomor the baby doesnt listen to her, then she ll even break ties with the baby.

manav and archana are going to be good parents. they have so many problems around them that they are not able to focus right now, that doesnt mean they will be bad parents.
manav and archana should stop worrying bout others and just get a little selfish and think bout themselves.. Both are such good at heart, i wud say their baby wus be lucky to have such parents. 

I regret saying what I said earlier ,I was angry Embarrassed

Of course it is their baby ...no one should even think about taking it ...they will make very loving and good parents ...it's their symbol of love and that is why it will be a special baby ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 May 2011 at 12:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90SunoNa...

Go to top