Star Of The Day :16th May 2011 - Page 10

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I just hope they don show archana having a mis carriage. When archana can take care of other kids so well she will definitely take care of her kid too.
CVs noone is liking the new track. Use ur mind sometimes atleast and bring a sensible track.
this show is no where near to reality

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

[i tanya di i also hope that manav will not face any trouble.but according to tb article & sbs report manav will soon go to jail for not giving suppliars their money.so even money will come in manav's account & he escape from this trouble.he won't have enough money to pay the suppliars after giving the money to bank authority.so for not having money to pay the suppliars manav will go to the jail.so indirectly today's manav act will put him jail.than who will take care of pragnant archu.who will give her support in the critical stage.that is why i am disspointed on manav.

I know Mijanur .
I don't know when they will show Manav and Archana as sensible people .Even  the trps of yesterday's shwo are not good .No one liked watching the crap they were showing .Even in SOTD the vote count is lower than the usual 70 and 80 ...

the only thing that might come out of it is I think savita will sell that damn necklace that had caused so many problems between her and her son ...
So now Savita nd Manav had made it up.Hopefully savita will also be nice to Archana ...Archu is much safer in her susraal than in her mother's house...but only if savita is at least normal to her ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Disappointed with the Cv'S😑... Everyone is behaving Sensibly except the leads.. Voted for Ajit..😊.. For feeling bad for the K's and scolding Rasika😊.. He was very sensible😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Sharavni is not a good mother in my opinion . That is why she has abandoned that poor child ..
I was angry at manav and Archana so foolishly said that they should not have their baby .I really regret saying this and will never say this in future .They should keep their baby with them only ..The baby belongs to them , specially to Manav ...
Sharavni should also take her child ..He belongs with her and not with savita ...
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Voted for Ajit.

Tanya dii, I believe ArMan will be good parents, they are surrounded with so many problems, its just time factor, sooner they will realize how importand that life is for them πŸ˜Š
At this point of time want someone taking care of Archana, how much work and stress she will bear? Savita aai will be the best person to do so, even vandu can come to meet her time to time..

Why Sushant had his left hand finger bandaged in one scene( one where everybody reenters house)??did he hurt himself?? πŸ˜”
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Voted for Ajit.

Tanya dii, I believe ArMan will be good parents, they are surrounded with so many problems, its just time factor, sooner they will realize how importand that life is for them πŸ˜Š
At this point of time want someone taking care of Archana, how much work and stress she will bear? Savita aai will be the best person to do so, even vandu can come to meet her time to time..

Loved your positive approach Sonii ..
That's how it should be .In this  forum we have to hope  for good and not keep hoping for the show to close down ..If someone doesn't like the show , they should just switch to other shows ..Why they want the show to close when it is in top 10 and  a lot of people are enjoying it  ( everyone has their own reason for enjoying things , maybe it is giving enough fun to many , the actors are having fun working  so let those have fun  who wish to have fun ) .

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
be +ve...😎...works wonders..long live PR..I ENJOY WATCHING IT..😎
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

be +ve...😎...works wonders..long live PR..I ENJOY WATCHING IT..😎

that's my girl ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like the new track will bring arman and savita closer.
Savita might take care of archana now.
i am eagerly waiting to watch arman and savita bonding
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

Looks like the new track will bring arman and savita closer.

Savita might take care of archana now.
i am eagerly waiting to watch arman and savita bonding

me also 😊