Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanyaz - U got very upset with today's episode. It is just a show. Don't worry too much about it. I am sure arman will be fine. I don't think manav giving a check without money in the bank is illegal. He must have given that check thinking money will come tomorrow. Remember manav asked the client to give the money one day before but client said no. So he took big rick hoping things go well and by the time bank (who gave loan to manohar) cashes the check  he will have money in his account. It will take couple of days to get the check cashed.  In the precap he said he is scared... may be he is worried just incase what if something goes wrong... By the way according to article he is not going to jail for this. he is going to jail because his partner cheated, took all the money and gone, Money lenders are after him and going to put him in jail. I think darmesh is doing it with shibu's help. There is  E24 segment where madhuri is telling manav and archana that darmesh is out to get them and becarefull. He will be saved but it will be interesting to see who will save him.
Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I Have a really bad headache right now, it just came so suddenly.  I am going to hit the bed right no  and I hope to see you all tomorrow😊 Good night all
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Ajit for not being stone hearted like Rasika, I am so glad he has changed since marrying Vandu. Rasika is just cold!

While I understand why Manav helped Manohar, I was hoping he wouldn't. Manav is struggling in his new business, his wife is on a special diet and he is expecting a child. This wasn't his battle to fight

The person to blame for this though is Manohar, he should be ashamed of himself for putting his family through this. He had more than enough time to pay back the loan but he didn't, his family didn't even know about it. Manohar had no right taking out a loan without their knowledge. worse he kept ignoring the notices given. Because of Manohar, his family came extremely close to being homeless
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bhallarox

I Have a really bad headache right now, it just came so suddenly.  I am going to hit the bed right no  and I hope to see you all tomorrow😊 Good night all

Oh no , Bhalla . You take it easy .If there is anything  I can do you let me know ..
I am doing the update tomorrow ...see how you are feeling on Wednesday .. Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

Tanyaz - U got very upset with today's episode. It is just a show. Don't worry too much about it. I am sure arman will be fine. I don't think manav giving a check without money in the bank is illegal. He must have given that check thinking money will come tomorrow. Remember manav asked the client to give the money one day before but client said no. So he took big rick hoping things go well and by the time bank (who gave loan to manohar) cashes the check  he will have money in his account. It will take couple of days to get the check cashed.  In the precap he said he is scared... may be he is worried just incase what if something goes wrong... By the way according to article he is not going to jail for this. he is going to jail because his partner cheated, took all the money and gone, Money lenders are after him and going to put him in jail. I think darmesh is doing it with shibu's help. There is  E24 segment where madhuri is telling manav and archana that darmesh is out to get them and becarefull. He will be saved but it will be interesting to see who will save him.

yo uare right karsri ..
I think his money will come through because even I saw a segment where he is playing with his baby and Archu is wearing a red saree ...
so obviously it is all Ok now ...

I think he will go to jail because of Shibu .How nice of Madhuri to try and tell Archu everything  .She is a good friend .I  like her more than Archana's sisters ...

I think manav will be fine now but will go to jail because of Dharmesh framing him ...I hope Shibu's reality will come out in the  open then ..
Karsri , my dad was angry with me for  not voting for Manav ...😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My vote goes to Manav for saying you can make money but not izzat (respect).. Yes he is in troubles but archana's family was on the road. He saved the house, which took him and his wife (when she was really sick and could have died) in and helped them. Yes manav took risk but  he did what needed to be done at that moment. Yes manohar should have taken care of it  sooner but didn't. There is nothing else anyone can do about past.
Ajit gave nice talk (shutting up his mother) but what has he done? didn't even go see his sister, who is on the road. Same guy cried so badly and begged his sister to tie the rakhi on his hand. She has 2 kids. as usual no one mentioned about those kids. Rasika was being evil as usual.  When Ajit ended up on the road Manav provided roof and food for his sister, ajit ( who ruined his life) and evil rasika too. The least Ajit could have done is go see his sister and check on them.  I don't care for pep talk i care about doing something.. If not whole amount he could have helped with some or give moral support.
Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today I think Arman's baby is better  off with Satish and Varsha as his parents ...
They should do this poor child a favour and give it to satish as soon as the baby is born ...
and yes, someone call that Sharavni and tell her to take her son as far away as possible ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 May 2011 at 10:53am 

No i dont agree with this. varsha will never be a good mom, she is too self centered. If tomor the baby doesnt listen to her, then she ll even break ties with the baby.

manav and archana are going to be good parents. they have so many problems around them that they are not able to focus right now, that doesnt mean they will be bad parents.
manav and archana should stop worrying bout others and just get a little selfish and think bout themselves.. Both are such good at heart, i wud say their baby wus be lucky to have such parents. 
what ever good deeds they have done, they will definitely be rewarded some day. but in this show i think their good days will be shown wen the serial is bout to end.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vote goes to anyone else i.e Myself  and all the ones who havent watched the epi ⭐️  dey are very chalu 😆

wat a bakwaas epi and i feel like slapping Manohar..Tanyadi i told u guys dat day only dat real culprit is Manohar but cos of dose words to his family he became SOTD..if already shared his probs wid his family dey wouldve found a solution by den but no he shared it wid his dana veera sura karna damaad Manav.uske baare mein kya kahoon
which fool gives away a cheque lke dat wen he doesnt have enuf balance in his A/c ufff

but wen i came home my mom was praising him soo badly nd i was like  mom stop it he did stuff like dat without thinking of his pregs wife and unborn baby and helping K's like dat and she was like he's the hero see how he saved his in laws frm getting insulted lke dat
My mom lovedd him yes'day
i just see manav is wining today's star of the day.he is leading by 8 votes.i don't understand why people encourage such kinds of foolishness.i think this kinds of voting patern will give wrong massage to pr cv.it will encourage them to continue the present track.pleas vote more sensibly.
i am a manav fan too.but i can't support what he have done today because its result will become very harmful to him in near future.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

i just see manav is wining today's star of the day.he is leading by 8 votes.i don't understand why people encourage such kinds of foolishness.i think this kinds of voting patern will give wrong massage to pr cv.it will encourage them to continue the present track.pleas vote more sensibly.
i am a manav fan too.but i can't support what he have done today because its result will become very harmful to him in near future.

everyone sees things in differnt ways mijanur ..
I thought Manav was foolish but my dad thought  he was is a good man ..Plus I think the money will come  in his account tomorrow and he will not get in any trouble ... 
that's what the client must have told him that don't worry the money will be in your account tomorrow .And he will not sit back and let Archana's parents become homeless.Will he sit back and let his parents become homeless...no of course not ..neither  will he let this happen to Archana's parents ..For him his parents and her parents are the same ..She too thinks like this ..For her also his parents are same like hers ...
abd that is how it should be , if you have anice caring life partner then there should be no differntiating beyween his prents and yours .

They think of themselves as one and not two people ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago